• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nipples

susan 2oo2--your pic post of your rt orb with dripping wet hair locks was simply superb--felt like sucking the juicy pink bud

long curly nipples

Dreamliner said:
The nipples in this video are the longest I have seen without peer. I am simply astounded by them, they are gorgeous.

I would love to be with a women with nipples like these, my god!

Code:
http://www.labatidora.net/gallery.php?sec=galerias&galeria=Big Nipples&idi=ing

Yeah, i agree those nips are fantastic!!.. I have a question for everyone; Has anyone seen nipples that curl up like a pigs tail when they harden?? I have actually been with 2 different girls with this, it was strangely erotic at the time. I have not been able to find any reference to these online at all and i am just wondering if i had been the only one to see something like this. For both girls the nipples when straight were quite long, but if left alone and the nipples harden they would look just like a little pig tail...

SxRx said:
Ladies:
We need all nipplers to keep contributing, but JM is right we clearly need the ladies to maintain and join up. Kudos to the brave, the few, the babes who boldly bare their breasts and make a sacrifice to the glory of the nipple thread.

* JenniferMidnight - the original. Our ThreadMistress. Sexiness personified. Plays with us like mere mortals consorting with a goddess. Classy exotic erotic. Specialty - sizzling subtlety that fires the imagination. Stories are classics.

* olivefun - bold lady that drips with sexiness. Highly playful - beware she may bite.(But usually leaves no marks). Bounty of busty beauty.
asheliz19 - a siren calling out to men and women alike. Pleasure is pleasure. Something delightful, lusty, a tigress masquerading as innocence.
* nikki2021 - hey, guys can be fun too!
- she sizzles and crackles with pure natural sexuality. Her original pic post of her right breast and nipple was glorious. It only got better as she posts her other breast, then both breasts, then pics from different perspectives. Gets the WebPicTechie award. Read her stories and you will become an addicted fan and then some.
Ladies, live long, prosper and keep us panting for more! Just one of your not so secret admirers.
:rose: :rose: :rose:
SxRx

SxRx,
Your tribute to the 'Ladies of the Thread' is delightful and I would say you have us pegged (no I didn't say 'impaled' *grin*). Lucky us there are so many luscious, sexy men on the thread - it would take ages to describe you all...as I said, lucky us :kiss:

Lots of dick ...

nikki_2021 said:
I never said that men couldn't be fun but i came to this thread to admire the nipples :D Read my stories and you'll find lots of dick ;)

nikki_2021:

sheesh. gosh. Nope, you never did say men couldn't be fun and the Nipple thread is afterall about the female form. I sure stand corrected. Your stories rock with plenty of action of all kinds with lots of dick! :D

Correction:

nikki_2021 - bicurious flirt who clearly shows an appreciation for both guys and gals. Bold, witty and sassy, she's definitely a nipplethread keeper. :cool:

'K?

SxRx

Last edited:
Tribute to the Ladies of the Thread

JenniferMidnight said:
SxRx,
Your tribute to the 'Ladies of the Thread' is delightful and I would say you have us pegged (no I didn't say 'impaled' *grin*). Lucky us there are so many luscious, sexy men on the thread - it would take ages to describe you all...as I said, lucky us :kiss:

Well, thank you. "Tribute To The Ladies of the Thread" it shall be. So glad you made the distinction with pegged and not impaled *wink*.

SxRx

Now back to some pics

04.jpg

SxRx said:
Ummm, say, that's some cool imaging you did on your bustline with photo shop. I'm surprised noone else noticed. At least on my screen its like a collage of views.

SxRx
Photoshop? No enhancement done, I assure you. :confused:

umm, well....

here's another pic of me. kind of shows my nipples a bit more. i cant really compete with the other posts but this is fun for me. this will be my last post. thanks to all of you that have been really nice to me. i have never felt so confident about my beauty before. goodbye all!

asheliz19 said:
...this will be my last post. thanks to all of you that have been really nice to me. i have never felt so confident about my beauty before. goodbye all!
Hey Asheliz, don't go! We have only just got started here...

asheliz19 said:
here's another pic of me. kind of shows my nipples a bit more. i cant really compete with the other posts but this is fun for me. this will be my last post. thanks to all of you that have been really nice to me. i have never felt so confident about my beauty before. goodbye all!

Why feel like there is any interest in competition? Just enjoy the view.
The range of nipples here is great fun. Asheliz, please don't go. Just show us your tits some more. They are fantastic.

Labatidora nipples

Some stills from the labatidora video posted a few days ago...
I would love to meet that lady - those nipples would be wonderful clit-rubbers

goodman2 said:
If this are really you're breasts then I have to congratulate you. Those are gorgeous. You're boyfriend is very lucky. Take care. :kiss: :rose:
And my girlfriend... :cathappy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman2
If this are really you're breasts then I have to congratulate you. Those are gorgeous. You're boyfriend is very lucky. Take care.

Susan2002 said:
And my girlfriend... :cathappy:

And us too, :p since you are showing them :p to us. :cool:

goodman2 said:
If this are really you're breasts then I have to congratulate you. Those are gorgeous. You're boyfriend is very lucky. Take care. :kiss: :rose:

Wow.
What an example of poor grammar.

Goodman is right about your breasts being lovely, but goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman2
If this are really you're breasts then I have to congratulate you. Those are gorgeous. You're boyfriend is very lucky. Take care.

olivefun said:
Wow.
What an example of poor grammar.

Goodman is right about your breasts being lovely, but goodness!

Oh, lighten up. It is terrible grammar and spelling and punctuation, but maybe Goodman isn't an author, and things of that sort don't matter so much. Certainly, what he's saying is easy enough to understand, and it's 100% correct. :p

asheliz19 said:

Don't go, all is forgiven!

Hold on, you have done nothing wrong. Come back, we all love you posts.

:rose:

Susan2002 said:
Some stills from the labatidora video posted a few days ago...
I would love to meet that lady - those nipples would be wonderful clit-rubbers

Thanks Susan

Would you like to share? a nipple each?

:rose:

Optical illusion . . .

Susan2002 said:
Photoshop? No enhancement done, I assure you. :confused:

. . . must be the only explanation. :eek: Never meant to offend. If you read all my prior replies to you, your pics and posts, it should give you a better idea of my true feelings about your womanly attributes. I am a huge fan of your stories and your Lit persona. Hoping we can move on. :rose:

SxRx

asheliz19 said:

asheliz19

Goodbye, leave if you must. Hopefully, you're still lurking and will read this post before you go. What I loved about your posts were that you took pics that revealed your face. This was honest and courageous and real. We saw asheliz19 in various poses that showed off real and beautiful breasts, nipples, skin, face. I love all of the prof models who pose with the benefit of photograhpers, set designs, lighting, makeup, air brushing, posing, coaching and all the rest. But you were the real deal, as are the others who brave their busts on this thread!

Don't know what your reasons are for leaving, but you will be missed. BTW, I was reviewing all of your pic posts with fondness and saw that your pic post 'for SxRx' was deleted. Don't know why. Was that you, or the Censor?

SxRx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back