What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why perfectly beautiful fit women consider themselves thick, big, fat, ect just because they're not bones and skin!

I've got a mani/pedi appointment this morning! I need the me time, after the ass chewing I got last night, over the phone!

Cougar alert...

421955_550530118300448_484081213_n.jpg

There, that's better...

On the prowl Janeyl?

It's time to leave this reality and go on to the next one to make some money to buy pretty things.

Can I sue the kid in front of me for chipping a tooth of mine? No one should be allowed to play their radio bass so loud that my teeth rattle. Especially if they are rolling in a Ford Tempo which hasn't been manufactured in 20 years or so.

There should be a law forbidding anyone to have a nicer sound system than the worth of their vehicle. If your primary paint job is rust then I should no be able to hear you thumping from 6 blocks away.

Can I sue the kid in front of me for chipping a tooth of mine? No one should be allowed to play their radio bass so loud that my teeth rattle. Especially if they are rolling in a Ford Tempo which hasn't been manufactured in 20 years or so.

There should be a law forbidding anyone to have a nicer sound system than the worth of their vehicle. If your primary paint job is rust then I should no be able to hear you thumping from 6 blocks away.

I especially hate those because my son is ultra sensitive to the vibration, and will become extremely agitated. He'll cover his ears and let off a high pitched yell. I think to counter act the vibration.

It's was awful when he was a baby because he was colicky, and we would drive him around to get him to sleep. He would just fall out when one of the loud bass drivers would pull up next to us and wake him up!

I am thinking about someone on this page and a conversation we had earlier.. bringing up old memories

So I just lost my patience with my son and yelled at him. Now he's doing what I wanted him to do before I yelled, but I'm feeling shitty

Fuck I really need a vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back