I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

OMG!!! How I wish that I could take your amazing nipples between my teeth and roll them back and forth while flicking my tongue across the tips!!!!! Grrrrrrrr

I was going to say 'that's great' but it doesn't seem the right thing to say.
Was it amicable? :kiss:
You were right; It IS great. And no, it was about as dirty as it gets. I went into detail in Corbal's thread when it happened, so I'll give you the short version. She was laying on her back, flipping over rocks and dragging shit home. She and her boyfriends were laughing at my stupidity and not having the guts to confront them when they had left me plenty of signs that they'd been in my house. Then I took all the pictures my deer cameras had taken and waxed her dumb ass in court with them. :cool: Don't pity me. I'm on cloud nine and all the ladies at the courthouse love me now. It took awhile for me to figure out why. Me thinks I gave them a LOT to talk about. :D

You were right; It IS great. And no, it was about as dirty as it gets. I went into detail in Corbal's thread when it happened, so I'll give you the short version. She was laying on her back, flipping over rocks and dragging shit home. She and her boyfriends were laughing at my stupidity and not having the guts to confront them when they had left me plenty of signs that they'd been in my house. Then I took all the pictures my deer cameras had taken and waxed her dumb ass in court with them. :cool: Don't pity me. I'm on cloud nine and all the ladies at the courthouse love me now. It took awhile for me to figure out why. Me thinks I gave them a LOT to talk about. :D

I had a quick catch up, you've really been through it!
I'm pleased you and your children are in a better place now.
Doing what you did I'm not surprised they love you! :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back