Just One

My Bottom

I love hot soapy showers and then warm snuggling on cold nights.
Thank you for looking.
:heart:

Last edited:
I love hot soapy showers and then warm snuggling on cold nights.
Thank you for looking.
:heart:

You're back with a vengeance, Lovely Kat. I left you a little feedback on your Ben Wa Balls... as for your interest in anal and ass play... yummy!

Wow, definitely a lovely woman. Great ass pics too. -has a strange fixation on anal-

Your pics are awesome!!! You have a gorgeous body, a round beautiful ass, and a delicious looking pussy!!!!

You're back with a vengeance, Lovely Kat. I left you a little feedback on your Ben Wa Balls... as for your interest in anal and ass play... yummy!

Thanks so much. :heart: I just read it and responded. New toys=very exciting

Wow, definitely a lovely woman. Great ass pics too. -has a strange fixation on anal-

Thank you so much. I'm becoming strangely fixated on anal, too. Well, I wouldn't call it strange. It is a part of the body and it is an erogenous zone. It feels really good when I touch my ass and I have my finger inside of me pressing on my G spot and another finger busy at work on my clitoris. HEAVEN.

Your pics are awesome!!! You have a gorgeous body, a round beautiful ass, and a delicious looking pussy!!!!

Thanks so much, Jack. ;) Much appreciated.

an edible flower.

Hairball, you're always so sweet. Thank you very much. I do enjoy candied violets.

One of the best, beautiful and definitely brightest has returned.

Yes I had to credit your mind as well since it was always worthy of praise.

Your beautiful cunt I making my cock hard.
I love the way her pretty petals fold open.
Do post more please.

Thanks so much. :heart: I just read it and responded. New toys=very exciting

Thank you so much. I'm becoming strangely fixated on anal, too. Well, I wouldn't call it strange. It is a part of the body and it is an erogenous zone. It feels really good when I touch my ass and I have my finger inside of me pressing on my G spot and another finger busy at work on my clitoris. HEAVEN.

Thanks so much, Jack. ;) Much appreciated.

Hairball, you're always so sweet. Thank you very much. I do enjoy candied violets.

Kat, you are the sweet one. Everyone wants to eat you.

Kat, you are the sweet one. Everyone wants to eat you.
And you wouldn't get a hairball, either! ;)

Your beautiful cunt I making my cock hard.
I love the way her pretty petals fold open.
Do post more please.
Thank you so much. I cannot wait to try the ben wa balls that should arrive tomorrow. I have some erotic photos planned of the balls pushing my pussy lips outward.

One of the best, beautiful and definitely brightest has returned.

Yes I had to credit your mind as well since it was always worthy of praise.

Vetis, thank you so very much. I truly appreciate your kind words. xo

Kind words are due to a woman like yourself whose mind is as great as her outward beauty.

Your leaving was felt, one may have to tie you down and chain you up to keep you around this time.

Thanks for posting! So glad I came across your thread and pics. Such an amazing body...great tits, an amazing ass, and such a sweet, tasty looking pussy! :devil:

And you wouldn't get a hairball, either! ;)

Thank you so much. I cannot wait to try the ben wa balls that should arrive tomorrow. I have some erotic photos planned of the balls pushing my pussy lips outward.

I am tongue tied. Wishing you were at the end of my tongue.

Teasing?

I was packing away summer clothes and tried on a flirty little sundress before it goes hibernation. I love the juxtaposition of the ruffles against my bottom. The next shot is just my thigh with my wool poncho trailing over it. Something has to keep me warm when I'm playing!

Last edited:
I was packing away summer clothes and tried on a flirty little sundress before it goes hibernation. I love the juxtaposition of the ruffles against my bottom. The next shot is just my thigh with my wool poncho trailing over it. Something has to keep me warm when I'm playing!

Mmmm another thing to add to my fantasizing. Running my fingers gently up and down your thigh as you wrap your legs around me :devil:

Always high quality in the level of your photo's, how they look. You do a magnificent job on that, and the fact your body is pure sex makes you a divine work of art.

Back