Uk register/ love the uk

In UK

Male 62 and Female 59 in Bedfordshire, in the town where they invented the Tractor, good old Dan Albone I say, first post.

I'm a 24 year old male from the North West. Into all sorts of stuff and always up for a chat. PM if you fancy it. :)

28 year old male from Leeds - always looking to chat to a like-minded lady.

Yahoo - uk_ukr1234

47 male here from Oxon

Hello to the rest of the UK LitE devotees and hope to hear from of you soon.

I am very open minded and love to explore.

40 Male from the North West, into all sorts of stuff from tame to damn right weird, just hanging out here, adding a bit to the forum and enjoying some great chats with some cool people.

London

Looking for visitors to this city. Tourists or on business. Love ladies who are 45+ and do love an accent! Not against younger ladies either! Social meets or otherwise

hi everyone .
living in the se about an hour from ldn
be nice to chat and maybe meet ppl nearby

A friendly hello to all.

I used to be a member of Informed Consent some years ago when it was still in existence and formed a number of relationships via that site.

Having now decided to take the plunge again, I'm at a total loss as to where to 'advertise' as I find 'Fetlife' unspeakably moronic and useless.

Literotica seems to be a fair, if distant, second best as it appears to be predominantly aimed at our transatlantic brethren.

Would any UK lady care to discuss possibilities with an intelligent and cultivated Master in his mid-50s? Bear in mind that I live in the Cotswolds and, realistically, you should be no more than an hour's travel away. Other details are on my own BDSM personal 'ad'.

I was a member of IC for a long time and found it okay but wouldn't say more than that. Recently I joined Fetlife and have yet to form an opinion of it - at least one based on significant experience - but I've not found anything to discourage me yet.

Hi,53 year old male from The Republic Of Mancunia,into lots of different stuff,give us a shout sometime, Male or Female.

Back