Open minded woman to play as my slim, busty, bimbo sister

IJS84

Experienced
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Posts
31
Intoduction

Hi, this is a private role play. I would change the main thread title to say this but at the moment I'm not sure how. (Any help with this would be welcome.)

Please feel free to read how the role play is going but if you wish to Rp with me then please send me a private message to start a separate Rp.
 
Last edited:
It's Friday evening and I finshed work a couple of hours ago. I was expecting you to come round to mine straight after you finished school but that was several hours ago and you havent arrived. I've called but your phone has been off and I didnt bother to leave you a message as you've always struggled to work out voice mail.

I've been putting off having a shower but I decide to go for one as I cant wait any longer for you to arrive and I reckon I'll be done and dressed before you finally arrive. Just as I'm drying myself off and with my cloths in the bedroom I hear a knock on the door. I wrap the towel around my waist and look throught the spy hole to see you stand there. You wearing this:



I decide whether or not to make you wait while I get dressed but seeing as it's you I decide no to bother and I open the door just wide enough for you to come in.

"Where have you been Quill? I expected you ages ago? I cant open the door any wider I'm only wearing a towel."
 
"Sorry I was doing things." I squeezed through the entrance.
If my tits weren't this big I might have been able to actually get in, but the boobs got squashed. Luckily I managed to get in without embarrassing myself.
"I'll be in my room. I need to change." I ran up the stairs and into my room, thinking I closed the door shut by just pushing it. I didn't realize that is was still slightly open. I pulled off my shirt, revealing my white bra. Then I took my skirt off, looking for another pair of fresh clothing to wear.
 
I watch as your big tits get squashed against the half open door and I'm thankful you rushed upstairs so quickly as my cock goes hard at the sight of you squeezing through the door. Only wearing a towel makes it difficult to hide that my cock has gone hard. I wait a moment, trying to calm down and get under control but I can't. I decide I best go to my room and get dressed.

When I see your door open slightly and I can still see you moving about and stripping off I can't help but stop and stare. I think how amazing your body is and how much I would love to fuck you all weekend. My hard cock stiffens even more to the point that it starts to ache.
 
I thought that maybe I should do a full change, so I take off my underwear, bending down to reveal my pussy. Then I take off my bra, letting my tits loose. That felt better. Maybe I needed a bigger bra. I stretched for a moment, first raising my hands and leaning back, then bending over and touching my toes. I got back up and then wondered why I couldn't find fresh change of clothing.
 
It takes all of my self control not to cum instantly when you take off your underwear and begin to stretch and bend over. I quickly move to the side of the door so you won't see me. My cock is straining against the towel and I'm so hard that it hurts. I'm going to need to have some release one way or another. I keep watching you as you look confused as you look in your drawers and wardrobe for some clean cloths. I smile to myself as my plan is working out prefect so far. I know your not bright enough to work out were all your cloths have gone and why. I know I can come up with any reason and you'll believe me.
 
"Hey Ian!? Are you in your room or something!?" I asked. "Do you know where my clothing went? I need to change and I can't find them.... Actually, can you come in and help me find them?"
I searched the floor, kneeling a bit. Now my virgin pussy was totally revealed. I looked under my bed, sighed and got back up. Where did my clothes go!.
 
I move away from your door and a bit down to the hall so you don't suspect I was spying on you.
"No Quill, I haven't been in your room. How do you mean you can't find your cloths? How have you managed to loose all your cloths? How is that even possible?"
I move silently back to your door and watch as you bend over to look under your bed and stare at your exposed, virgin pussy.
 
"Maybe I misplaced them." I yelled. "I always do that. Can you just please come in here fucking help me!?"
I bend down again, looking beneath every single thing, exposing my pussy again.
(Lazy short post... Sorry)
 
(No problem. They don't all have to be long posts and if you need a break you just have to say)

I wait a moment then I open your door and come into your room. "Oh, sorry. I should have asked if you were decent but you did sort of demand I come help you. I mean only you could be dumb enough to loose all your cloths at once." I stare down at you on the floor, naked and on all fours, looking for your cloths. I admire the view of your pussy and I don't try to hide the obvious bulge my hard cock is making.
 
"That wasn't very nice." I lowered the top half of myself so that my pussy was sticking up in the air as I continued searching. "Have you found any of my clothing yet? I can't beleive I lost ALL of them! That would be like a hundred dollar's worth!"
I lowered my back even more to just look under my bed again.
 
"Well swearing at me wasn't very nice either and let's be honest, how does anyone loose every bit of clothing they have. It's the first time I've heard of it so it stands to reason only someone dumb could loose all thier cloths."
I move aimlessly about your room behind you, my eyes never leaving your ass or pussy as you thrust them higher into the air.
"Nope, I haven't found a single piece of clothing. I hope you didn't have any plans for the weekend. Not unless you plan on going out naked."
 
"Um, no plans." I sighed, staying in place. Not noticing you, I lay my back to the bed.
"I guess I'll continue searching later...." I said.
 
I stop pretending to search and I lean my back against the wall and look down at you as you turn around and lay your back against the bed. You don't really notice me at first but then you stare at me. I don't move and try to look like everything is normal.
"So, seeing as you've got no cloths to put on as you've managed to loose all of them what are your plans for the weekend?" I say smiling and hoping that what I have planned for the weekend works out.
 
Last edited:
"Seeing as you don't have any cloths I think the only think you can do is stay home. I don't have anything planned either and there's nowhere I could take you, you've got no cloths dummy. Where could I take you when your naked?"
I move away from the wall and sit on your bed so I'm next to you. The bulge in my towel level with your head.
"So, it looks like we're just hanging out over the weekend, just you and me sis. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun."
 
"Really?" I asked, scooting closer to my brother and leaning my head on his shoulder. I looked up to my brother. He helps me through hard times and sometimes with my homework. I laid back a bit, feeling a bit tense but still fine and happy with him by my side.
 
"Sure thing. We'll have lots of fun and I'm sure all your cloths will turn up. You'll have done something with them and just forgotten about it."
I look down on you as you lay down on the bed next to me and watch as your big tits spread across your chest. I reach out and gently start to stroke the outside of your thigh with my fingertips.
"You know sis you've got an amazing body. You really do look after yourself. You must get loads of guys talking to you, asking you out. I hope your been careful, some guys just what one thing but you deserve better, someone who'll treat you right and not take advantage of you."
My fingers slowly move from your outer thigh towards your inner thigh. I keep looking at you as I stroke your thigh, watching your expression.
 
"Well, I don't really like all the guys at school. They're weird." I flinched a bit at the gesture, but then I relaxed.
My brother knew what was best for me. Stroking was probably a good thing.
"Actually, later I might take a bath, just to relax. Jeez I love weekends!" I leaned back further, sighing as I went, letting my brother stroke my thigh. It kind of felt good. Maybe if her stroked my shoulders. I mentally shrugged and let him do whatever he wanted.
 
I feel you tense for a moment as I stroke your thigh but then I feel you relax. I was worried for a moment but now you've relaxed I feel happier. I still can't believe you haven't noticed the bulge my cock is making in my towel, it's big enough that no one could miss it. Just how dumb are you about boys and sex I wonder. Maybe I should try something bolder and push my luck a bit more.

"Are you feeling tense? If you'd like I could massage your shoulders for you. So what is it about the boys at school you find weird? Isn't there any at school you like? Or one outside of school?"
 
"Sure do whatever you want." I shrugged. "The boys in school.... well, they just push things to far. One moment they think your pretty, next moment they're wanting your phone number. I haven't really found 'the one' yet...... I hope I do."
I sit up so that Ian can do my shoulders if he wants to.
 
I move behind you and open my legs wide and slide forwards so I'm pressed right up behind you, with you between my legs. My hard cock pressed up against your back. Surely you must feel it pressed against you I think. I put my hands on your shoulders and start to massage them gently and I hear you sigh and relax even more. I move my head so it's close to the side of yours.

"I'm sure you'll find the right one sis. You never know where you might find them either, they might be closer than you think," I whisper in your ear.
 
"Good point," I say, as I relax.
What was that thing poking my back? I turned my mind away from that and back on my brother.
"You're the best brother anyone can have- I'm glad you're my brother and not someone from school." I add, looking at my palm as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.
I felt his hands on my shoulder, gently massaging me. It felt good.
 
"That's nice of you to say, I think your the greatest little sister in the world. It's good we get on so well instead of been like other brothers and sisters, arguing all the time," I whisper in your ear.

I have to do something soon, my cock is aching so much I'm going to need a release soon and this is my best opportunity to make my move. I can't loose my nerve I think to myself, just do something.

My hands quickly move from your shoulders and gently cup and squeeze your big tits. At the same time I move my head down and start to gently kiss your neck.

I can't turn back now I think, I've made my move and I just have to hope that I haven't scared my beautiful, sexy little sister. I need to tell her how much I want her.
 
I shivered when you kissed my neck, and hold my tits.
"That... that feels good...." I murmur, starting a little bit to get excited. I wanted more.
 
Back
Top