New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ooh I wanna know!!!!

apet4you said:
There must be a reason for not letting us know who the biters are...i am deeply upset by that...seriously in need of a bite..are you sure you won't tell??? Also thank you for the welcome...

Come a little closer my lovely

new to the site

Hi, I am a 43 yr old divorced woman who is on the submissive side. I am so new to this that i don't even know what a switch is?

I am a mild mannered bookkeeper during the week,lol, and met someone on Lit that sparked my interest in this.

I have always been open minded but am really shy in person until I get to know someone.

I guess I am drawn to this because I am in control so much of my everyday life that I want someone else to be in control, and I love pleasing.

Don't know about the pain part though, i guess i will see? Hmmm.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Just waving "Hi!" to all the new people.

Be sure to read the sticky at the top of the page and refer to the library thread for your questions.

:cool:

Re: Re: ooh I wanna know!!!!

Richard49 said:
Come a little closer my lovely

Here I am...kneeling silently to your left...my head slightly tilted for easy access.....but only if you promise that if it hurts...it'll hurt so good that there will be no pain!!!!

Re: new to the site

justme1059 said:
Hi, I am a 43 yr old divorced woman who is on the submissive side. I am so new to this that i don't even know what a switch is?

I guess I am drawn to this because I am in control so much of my everyday life that I want someone else to be in control, and I love pleasing.

Don't know about the pain part though, i guess i will see? Hmmm.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello Justme...anyway speaking as a submissive who gets off on pain (which I guess would make me a mascochist as well) there are plenty of sub's who need words and not pain to put them in the right frame of mind...If you have a dom who is right for you, you need hardly ever feel physical pain...though emotional hurts worse in my opinion. As for me, I have played both mistress and pet...I prefer to be a pet!!! (That by the way, is what a switch is) I hope you can go about learning new things with all the wonder and exotica we can offer here (and as a mostly newbie myself...i must say they are verrry helpful) Have yourself a blessed day and pm me if you would ever like to explore together... :D

yeah..where!!!!

Pixie Mischief said:
do I get to give a bite? :D :devil:
Sure my lil Pixie...you can bite where ever you would like...hell i will even pick a spot for you!!!! :heart: :kiss:

Re: yeah..where!!!!

*peaks under her shirt* no... a nipple will do just fine

apet4you said:
Sure my lil Pixie...you can bite where ever you would like...hell i will even pick a spot for you!!!! :heart: :kiss:

apet4you said:
There must be a reason for not letting us know who the biters are...i am deeply upset by that...seriously in need of a bite..are you sure you won't tell??? Also thank you for the welcome...
I bite. Hard too. I have natural fangs.

My lover tells me that biting is a "relationship privilege" though. But I have been dreadfully unfaithful and bitten a few unwary people anyway.

:D

Re: Re: Re: ooh I wanna know!!!!

apet4you said:
Here I am...kneeling silently to your left...my head slightly tilted for easy access.....but only if you promise that if it hurts...it'll hurt so good that there will be no pain!!!!

I am told that my vampire kiss
where ever I use it

Is totally erotic

but what do I know

Last edited:
Re: Re: yeah..where!!!!

Pixie Mischief said:
*peaks under her shirt* no... a nipple will do just fine

Whatever you want lil Pixie...just don't get me whi;e I am unaware...I need to know these things...

FungiUg said:
I bite. Hard too. I have natural fangs.

My lover tells me that biting is a "relationship privilege" though. But I have been dreadfully unfaithful and bitten a few unwary people anyway.

:D

Ya know...i feel the same way...since my owner/s.o. has fangs of his verrry own....but I am sure (like you) he has bitten where he is not supposed to...however it isn't like I can yell @ him for it!!!! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: ooh I wanna know!!!!

Richard49 said:
I am told that my vampire kiss
where ever I use it

Is totally erotic

but what do I know

Good sir: I am sure that if you think you know it, than the knowledge has been gathered from experience...i would bet...that it is quite good...after all...a pet knows these things LOL ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ooh I wanna know!!!!

apet4you said:
Good sir: I am sure that if you think you know it, than the knowledge has been gathered from experience...i would bet...that it is quite good...after all...a pet knows these things LOL ;)

Would you wish to test me and report back to others?

Richard49 said:
Would you wish to test me and report back to others?

yes I will gladly test it whenever you say, good Rochard....after all that is what a pet is for...(just lemme clear it with my owner first...he tends to get a lil testy if i don't ask permission) :D

Last edited:

apet4you said:
yes I will gladly test it whenever you say, good Rochard....after all that is what a pet is for...(just lemme clear it with my owner first...he tends to get a lil testy if i don't ask permission) :D

makes additional note
she has owner

Popping in to say "Hello" and send a warm welcome to all!

Geesh, I get behind a few days and miss all the excitement. ;)

A bit of a refresher:

I am MissTaken, MissT in these parts. I hang out enough here that I was asked to moderate the forum. As I have no aspirations of power and control, errrr at least none of being in a powerful position, I pretty much let things run themselves. However, the solid rules have to be followed and I will sweetly let you know when that happens ! :D

I am 38 years old and single. I live in a very remote area and the only leather around can be found in the horse barns. I like reading and sharing ideas here and have made some wonderful friends and hope you all do as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

:rose:

I am 38 years old and single. I live in a very remote area and the only leather around can be found in the horse barns. I like reading and sharing ideas here and have made some wonderful friends and hope you all do as well.

Making a note, bring leather goods on first visit.......;)

MissTaken said:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

:rose:

What time will your plane be arriving here?

Oh ya... you forgot to say you have a lovely ass

Just dropping by to say Hi to MasterCardTx, Brekke, and Justme1059. Jump right in and start posting :)

Another shameless plug for our Library Thread...lots of great info there.

~anelize

thanks

Thanks for the info. I will definitely check out the library. Can't wait to get started. :)

Just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back