DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Doctor

The doctor is in! Time for some more pictures.

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_13.jpg
    Care to Bare?_13.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,891
  • Care to Bare?_14.jpg
    Care to Bare?_14.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,869
  • Care to Bare?_15.jpg
    Care to Bare?_15.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,038
hey sugar bum :) how is everything in your world? Wish i was walking past that car park. ! Bet your heart was racing a million miles an hour!

haha i bet! Can't wait to get my heart pumping along with yours...

Ok, I just don't know how I missed out on this thread! Fan-Fucking-Tastic! Seriously! All exclamations aside, you're fantastic. The playfulness that is conveyed in your pics, the femininity that is shown with the artistic application of your lipstick, to just well, everything. Damn. I'm subscribed, and I don't even know when the last time it was I did that!

-CoolCucumber

Ok, I just don't know how I missed out on this thread! Fan-Fucking-Tastic! Seriously! All exclamations aside, you're fantastic. The playfulness that is conveyed in your pics, the femininity that is shown with the artistic application of your lipstick, to just well, everything. Damn. I'm subscribed, and I don't even know when the last time it was I did that!

-CoolCucumber

*blushes* The doc and I are so pleased you enjoy the pics! You're way too kind. I'm glad you've subscribed, and I hope you post more comments in the future (heaven knows I love every one of the comments I receive).

*hugs and lots of love*

Here...

I'm acting all shy in the first pic because there was someone walking past the car...
:D
:devil:

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_16.jpg
    Care to Bare?_16.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,962
  • Care to Bare?_17.jpg
    Care to Bare?_17.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,180
  • Care to Bare?_18.jpg
    Care to Bare?_18.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,252
OMG!!! Simply gorgeous!!!! YOu have such a great ass. I love the way your panties show how sexy your ass is. I do hope you share more pictures like these, beautiful!!!!

I'm acting all shy in the first pic because there was someone walking past the car...
:D
:devil:

Ya know...if I were wandering through a parking lot, and happened to come across a hot chick trying to be shy while taking erotic photo's in public, I might bust out the camera on my phone, go over to her photographer and ask if he could snap a quick pic with me in the frame so my friends wouldn't think I was absolutely full of shit when I told them what happened to me when I was loading up the groceries...LOL

Nice new pics, btw. :D

Those care bear panties are hot!

:D I :heart: panties and have quite the collection... these are some of my favorite that fall into the "cartoon" category.

wahoo more coy knotty :) xxxx

*blush* that's not hard for me :eek:.

OMG!!! Simply gorgeous!!!! YOu have such a great ass. I love the way your panties show how sexy your ass is. I do hope you share more pictures like these, beautiful!!!!

I do believe there are quite a few more where I'm hanging over the back seat... some with and some without panties...:devil::D

lol, it's a cute pose, try to set that up more often...and with less on :D

hehe! I'll see what I can do for you, darling ;).

Ya know...if I were wandering through a parking lot, and happened to come across a hot chick trying to be shy while taking erotic photo's in public, I might bust out the camera on my phone, go over to her photographer and ask if he could snap a quick pic with me in the frame so my friends wouldn't think I was absolutely full of shit when I told them what happened to me when I was loading up the groceries...LOL

Nice new pics, btw. :D

well, now, I don't think anyone actually paid enough attention to us to realize that we were taking pics, but because we were parked in the back of a grocery's lot, quite a few people walked past... there was the guy I mentioned earlier who came really close to the car, but was on a cell phone so wasn't paying too close attention, a group of teens (all too busy trying to look cool to look over at the car), and quite a few wanderers who looked over but must not have seen anything... I mean, I almost wanted to get caught...It's such a thrill to do pose in public, and even a bigger thrill is the feeling of almost getting caught... the doc even thought that I shouldn't go completely naked (you'll have to wait and see if I actually do)...

If I saw a woman stripping and taking pics in the car in a parking lot...hmmm... In all honesty I would walk over and ask to join :D... now THAT would make for some awesome pics... :rolleyes:

*goes off to the shower to day dream*

If I saw a woman stripping and taking pics in the car in a parking lot...hmmm... In all honesty I would walk over and ask to join :D... now THAT would make for some awesome pics... :rolleyes:

*goes off to the shower to day dream*

Please, please please make this happen ;)
Fantastic pics, love. For the record, I hate Mondays too...but they get a lot better if those panties come off!

Delicious

Guys -- fantastic shots.

I've been around on this board for a long time and post only every 3 years or so, but your thread is worth it. Love the immediacy and attitude in the shots; and of course the model is pretty damn fine. :)

Keep on doing what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back