Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking in the Greater Seattle Area
Area codes: 206/425/360/253

We are a couple interested in meeting women (sorry guys)... Will post more specifically soon, but when we saw this thread, we thought it would be fun to throw our hats into the ring.

I am in the 218 and 701 area code, Male, 56, chat or get together (Fargo Moorhead area) can travel and host .

Pacific Northwest

(541) Married, attractive, older... No sex life with my spouse, but not lookin' to disrupt the marriage. I would like to meet someone in Oregon who is active, loves the outdoors, into hiking and photography. Country music lover is a plus... where do we go if we meet? You never know unless you try...

Last edited:
21 year old male, 813 area code. Looking to chat and just about anything else that may come up from doing so.

bored and looking

785, 816, 316 area code. 56, professional male that travels most US. Love sensual ladies and new friends! PM me, please!

409 AC, SE TX, 100 mi east of Houston, Divorced WM, 44, Professional discreet 6'1, 205 lbs, would like to sow some wild oats suppressed for many years, pleaser-style personality is your gain :)

28 married white male looking for female in the 904 area code. Looking to chat and/or meet. PM me if you are interested in finding out more.

Nyc

52 male looking for chat and possibly more (females only)

36 male
6'5" 220 lbs
Light brown hair

Mtn region

Pretty picky...looking for, well anything you're comfortable with...lol

Lets see how this goes

Im in the 530/916 area. Looking to chat, flirt...

Last edited:
Widow, 62, I am bi and I perfer woman over men . I do like mature married couples for threesomes.
518 area code 12306 area code.

friendly guy

In the 804 area--Richmond, VA. Would love to find a lady for a regular good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back