Illinois guys check in

Any Uptown Chicago guys free to play Thursday during the day?

I'm 22, bi male, love to fool around - drop me a line or check me out on yahoo - goosetonian, and lets have some fun.

Cheers

24/m in southwestern IL, over by St Louis. I'm new to this whole thing, but definitely interested in a bisexual experience, preferably mmf to break the ice, if anyone is interested.

Hello

Berwyn Bi here looking for some occasional company. If interested let me know. Available daytimes mostly.

I'm in the western 'burbs and would love to bumpity bump. 39, white, beefy.

welcome steve:)

hope everyone is staying warm!! especially you northern IL guys. its cold as hell out there:(

Heck yeah its cold

Yeah i heard this weekend is going to be ruff. Nice to be relaxed readin online and trying to think of better ways to stay warm.

Rockford IL guy here... 28 years old, completely inexperienced, but not shy and very, very interested in trying stuff out. I'm not bad looking (don't wanna be big headed here), athletic/average build, tall. Looking for something very simple and fun right now. I'm not too picky at the moment. Someone who is gentle, patient, intelligent with active hobbies/passions/interests, who physically takes care of themselves and is around my age, looks not too important. We don't have to swap pics or anything at the moment, just talk, and if it works out, who knows.

Back