Ask Doctor Liz!

I keep rubbing it, but the swelling won't go down! ;)

Here, let me help.
See it helps if you lick the tip a little as you stroke it
and then have a professional like me swirl her tongue right here like this ....
See? You were just a little backed up that's all.
My goodness! You were A LOT backed up weren't you?
Good thing I kept my lab coat and glasses on! :D

Here, let me help.
See it helps if you lick the tip a little as you stroke it
and then have a professional like me swirl her tongue right here like this ....
See? You were just a little backed up that's all.
My goodness! You were A LOT backed up weren't you?
Good thing I kept my lab coat and glasses on! :D

Silly Dr Liz!

Dear Pushing It,

Are you calling me fat?

Doctor "Do NOT Ever Call Me Fat" Liz

Dear Muncher,

This sounds like a huge problem (hopefully). We need to work on this. I have conducted many studies and a variety of proven techniques. Please sked an appointment at your earliest convenience. Oh, and just one preliminary question: Do you like creampie?

Doctor "Free Creampie On The House" Liz

Free Pie?

Absolutely!

Can I nuzzle my nose in it as I swipe my tongue the full distance, starting from the drips below and moving up to your clit?

Free Pie?

Absolutely!

Can I nuzzle my nose in it as I swipe my tongue the full distance, starting from the drips below and moving up to your clit?

You can do whatever you need to, sweetie. But just know that every drop that hits the floor is going to cost you an extra $100.
Oh, btw, it feels like there's a little leaking down over my back door ;) :)

Last edited:
Dr. Liz

I am looking for the magic potion that will make me bigger, fatter and larger loads. I have tried them all but they don't seem to work.

B

Have you considered a job as a truck driver?
You can be quite sure to gain weight and haul som huge loads.

Okay, I've received a fair amount of criticism, comment and curiosity for admitting to being this girl before on another thread and I just want to set the record, my record anyway, straight.

attachment.php

I've been pretty honest on here about when I was young and stupid. But I really have to say it never felt demeaning to me.

Then, or now looking back at it.

Instead of being humiliating, it was a total power trip to get a room full of guys off with just handjobs and blowjobs.

I was very insecure about my height and my small boobs from early high school on. My best friend, who was also my girlfriend at the time (we were bi), was one of the most popular girls in school because she was so blonde and pretty. But I figured guys must think I'm a little pretty if they wanted to do this to me and so it made me feel good. Then when I got older and started having a problem with the nose candy, satisfying a room full of guys with just my mouth for a few g's of coke not only was an ego boost, it also got me what I (thought I) wanted.

I'm not saying I'm proud of those days. For the most part, I'm not. But the guys didn't humiliate me. If anything I humiliated myself. But not because of the sex. Because of the bad path I started going down by my own choosing.

I liked boys. I wanted them to like me. And I liked sex and I found out boys liked sex too. So A+B=C

Now that I'm older (and supposedly a little wiser lol) I still let hubby bathe me in his adoration as often as he wants. Number one, he likes it. Number two, it's actually pretty good for my skin. And number three, we both like to go out in public sometimes after he's finished to see if anyone notices. :devil: So it's a shared kink, not humiliation.

Believe me, I'm half Latina. If I ever felt the least bit humiliated by anything, everybody around me would know about it damn QUICK, whether I was messed up on drugs or crazy in love with someone who asked me to do something more kinky than I wanted to.

So, please, stop judging me or thinking I'm the "coolest chick in the world". I'm not speaking for all women. Some of us don't like it. But some of us do. There are few one size fits all answers to anything in the world and this certainly isn't one of them - unless the girl is forced to do it against her will. Then that's rape and not kinky, not right at all. Different story altogether and not what I was talking about here or on the other thread.

Thank you. :rose:

Doctor "Yeah I've Been Outnumbered Before. It Was Fun. So What?" Liz

Attachments

• always remember to thank your hostess.jpg
    always remember to thank your hostess.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Okay, I've received a fair amount of criticism, comment and curiosity for admitting to being this girl before on another thread.

attachment.php

I've been pretty honest on here about when I was young and stupid. But I really have to say it never felt demeaning to me.

Instead of being humiliating, it was a total power trip to get a room full of guys off with just handjobs and blowjobs.

I was very insecure about my height and my small boobs from early high school on. My best friend, who was also my girlfriend at the time (we were bi), was one of the most popular girls in school because she was so blonde and pretty. But I figured guys must think I'm a little pretty if they wanted to do this to me and so it made me feel good. Then when I got older and started having a problem with the nose candy, satisfying a room full of guys with just my mouth for a few g's of coke not only was an ego boost, it also got me what I (thought I) wanted.

I'm not saying I'm proud of those days. For the most part, I'm not. But the guys didn't humiliate me. If anything I humiliated myself. But not because of the sex. Because of the bad path I started going down by my own choosing.

I liked boys. I wanted them to like me. And I liked sex and I found out boys liked sex too. So A+B=C

Now that I'm older (and supposedly a little wiser lol) I still let hubby bathe me in his adoration as often as he wants. Number one, he likes it. Number two, it's actually pretty good for my skin. And number three, we both like to go out in public sometimes after he's finished to see if anyone notices. :devil: So it's a shared kink, not humiliation.

Believe me, I'm half Latina. If I ever felt the least bit humiliated by anything, everybody around me would know about it damn QUICK, whether I was messed up on drugs or crazy in love with someone who asked me to do something more kinky than I wanted to.

So, please, stop judging me or thinking I'm the "coolest chick in the world". I'm not speaking for all women. Some of us don't like it. But some of us do. There are few one size fits all answers to anything in the world and this certainly isn't one of them - unless the girl is forced to do it against her will. Then that's rape and not kinky, not right at all. Different story altogether and not what I was talking about here or on the other thread.

Hey Doc,

You're super cool, and I've always thought so. This confirms it.

Okay, I've received a fair amount of criticism, comment and curiosity for admitting to being this girl before on another thread and I just want to set the record, my record anyway, straight.

attachment.php

Very well stated, Dr. Been a fan from the shadows, here and other threads, for a while. You're sexy, witty,funny, and serious when needed. Makes for a very desirable woman.:rose:

attachment.php

Dear Dr Been There Done That,

It takes someone with a strong backbone to admit that they strayed off the path of the perfect people knowing that those same perfectionists are ready to judge you at a drop of the hat. I say hats off to you for making changes to your life and a big "fuck off" to those running their yap.

Sincerely

That's me in the bottom left

attachment.php

I just came to get my prescription refilled.

Btw, nice French manicure.

attachment.php

Well said, Dr Liz...:rose:

Now, about this swelling I have ;)

attachment.php

I was just about to ask for advice about my new chocolate syrup fetish, but....

I really do admire you, Liz, for having the courage to admit that you aren't perfect, that none of us are. And I am very proud that I am lucky enough to call you my friend. Thank you.

Flawed and Humbled Funny Man

attachment.php

I think you are a very honest. strong and funny person. Youth is all about growing and finding yourself. Each of us has our own way of growing and dealing. Sounds like you were quite adventurous and I have a feeling, in many ways you still are.

You are great just as you are and do not owe any one an explanation for anything.

I thought it wonderful of you to share these things about yourself and it only makes me like and respect you more.

attachment.php

This photo looks like fun to me!

Oh Liz! Thank you for getting back to me earlier. I have a new issue. In my roamings on Lit I tend to drip precum on my dark blue briefs. I don't mind but the resulting staining is noticeable. What should I do?

This photo looks like fun to me!

Oh Liz! Thank you for getting back to me earlier. I have a new issue. In my roamings on Lit I tend to drip precum on my dark blue briefs. I don't mind but the resulting staining is noticeable. What should I do?

Dear Spurter,

You're very welcome. I love making my patients happy ;) :)

As to your second problem, either give her a little warning so she can lick it up before it drips, or pull your briefs at least to your knees, but even better to your ankles, before you start to ... you know ... dream about your next appointment!

:kiss:
Doctor "Save It All Up For Your Next Appointment" Liz

Dear Doctor Liz,

I've done some pretty terrible things in my past, and when I say "terrible," I mean they were so much fucking fun at the time, but now I look back on them, laugh, shake my head, say a quiet thank you that my dick hasn't fallen off and that I'm not in jail, and wonder what the hell I was thinking at the time.

I'm older now and in a good place today, but I still feel badly for some of the people I hurt over the years.

Do you think I should:

A. Continue to slam down any remaining guilt I may harbor through efficient use of alcohol, mental distractions, and denial;
B. Find past lovers and old friends and admit the errors of my way to anyone who'll listen so I get it all out there; or
C. Move on, because everyone did dumb shit in their youth and no one cares what I did 10 years ago?

I'm interested in your take on this, considering your own personal disclosure above. (Maybe it's my imagination getting the better of me, but I bet we would have had fun in our younger years if we knew each other.)

Signed,
Former Bad Boy Who's Sown, Grown, Eaten, Digested, and Done With Wild Oats

Dear Naughty Boy,

Like you said, most of us do stupid things when we're young. Those who didn't generally wish they had and tend to make up for it when they're older by doing stupid things that tend to have even bigger consequences. Either way, other people tend to get hurt.

From your ABC list of options it seems pretty clear to me that your regret is leaning more selfish than truly apologetic. The fact that being able to A) drown/medicate any feelings of guilt you have or C) simply chalk it up to youth speaks volumes about where your head and heart are actually at.

So with that said, I would recommend option D) Forgive yourself and move on unless any of those people you hurt are still in your life. Then and only then option B) might be warranted but only if you truly and honestly believe they would benefit or appreciate an apology from you.

Contacting people out of the blue that you've hurt in the past is only going to re-open the old scars you caused and remind them of the pain you caused. Not cool. In fact, it's narcissistic and borderline cruel.

My intuition tells me at least some of these people you're thinking about re-connecting with are people you're wondering if they're available because you might like to have sex with again. VERY not cool if that's your real underlying motivation for this sudden guilt trip.

Apologizing for stupid mistakes in the past to people you still have some association with in your life today is one thing.

But dredging up the past with someone so you can feel better about yourself or so that maybe you can get laid is something altogether different.

It's okay to do the former. But not the latter.

Doctor "The Past Is The Past" Liz

Hmmm, I guess it's time to close down the clinic and fire all my pretty assistants :(

Sorry Ubi, BFG and Fiery!

Maybe business will pick back up in September.

Guess it's time to take a little vaca ....

Hmmm, I guess it's time to close down the clinic and fire all my pretty assistants :(

Sorry Ubi, BFG and Fiery!

Maybe business will pick back up in September.

Guess it's time to take a little vaca ....

No way!
I still ache and break into a fever with an acute case of Lace Fever.
Oh what to do?

Dr Liz,

May I suggest a new add campaign to increase traffic to your clinic? How about a group photo of you and your assistants in action demonstrating all of the services that you provide?

Sincerely,

Mr "I should be in Marketing" Or not

No way!
I still ache and break into a fever with an acute case of Lace Fever.
Oh what to do?

Dear Lace Affected,

Where do you come into contact with so much lace? Are you raiding your wife's or your neighbor's panty drawers or something?

Doctor "Satin and Lace Forever" Liz

Dear Lace Affected,

Where do you come into contact with so much lace? Are you raiding your wife's or your neighbor's panty drawers or something?

Doctor "Satin and Lace Forever" Liz

I fear I must be in close contact with lace or I may relapse into complete uselessness.
:cool:

Dr Liz,

May I suggest a new add campaign to increase traffic to your clinic? How about a group photo of you and your assistants in action demonstrating all of the services that you provide?

Sincerely,

Mr "I should be in Marketing" Or not

Dear New Marketing Director of Ask Doctor Liz Inc.,

That's a wonderful idea! If I set up the session with them, do you have a camera that you could bring?

Oh, and what do you expect in the way of compensation? As I mentioned, business has been down sharply recently, but maybe we could work out an exchange of services or something? ;)

Doctor "I'm Open To Creative Ways To Pay" Liz

I fear I must be in close contact with lace or I may relapse into complete uselessness.
:cool:

Do you like to wear it yourself, or just see it worn by others?

Doctor "Shall I Put This On Or Would You Like To?" Liz

Back