Naked Saturday Morning at Home

well blue, we certainly cannot say frozen midwest after this summer!

Back where I started this thread, nude on a Saturday morning!

Just returned to bed with my coffee. What a wonderful feeling when my balls gently rubbed against my thighs as I moved about the kitchen making the coffee. Yum. :)

Like you, enjoying a nude Saturday morning. We will be getting dressed later as we are going to watch the grandson play ball.

Like you, enjoying a nude Saturday morning. We will be getting dressed later as we are going to watch the grandson play ball.

Nude this sat morning as well and I suppose I will have to eventually get dressed. I hope you are enjoying your vacation Louise.

Time to Dress

Enjoyed my 2 hrs of nudity but got to go dress now :( ...enjoy your weekend everyone!

Saturday mornings naked is great :)
Love to work in the office naked no one around on Saturday :)

I enjoy my naked time, wish my hubby wasn't a prude but if I can get him down to skivies I'm thrilled. Just a naked cuddle and a movie is good for me.

Grew up in a nudist household so everyday is naked day \o/ Clothes are only enjoyed if they're comfy pj stuffs and are grudgingly put on if I have to go somewhere or have ppl over.

Everything can be done in the buff - want to go to a place in Florida that's a stand alone Nudist town.
It's always been a dream to do my grocery shopping in the buff.... without threat of handcuffs that is. :)

And might I add: though everything (pretty much) can be done naked, at least don an apron if frying chicken or making bacon. LOL

Nude, naked, nekkid

How ever you want to say it, being naked especially in a social setting is the best. I am naked as often wher and whenever possible.

I enjoy my naked time, wish my hubby wasn't a prude but if I can get him down to skivies I'm thrilled. Just a naked cuddle and a movie is good for me.

Grew up in a nudist household so everyday is naked day \o/ Clothes are only enjoyed if they're comfy pj stuffs and are grudgingly put on if I have to go somewhere or have ppl over.

Everything can be done in the buff - want to go to a place in Florida that's a stand alone Nudist town.
It's always been a dream to do my grocery shopping in the buff.... without threat of handcuffs that is. :)

And might I add: though everything (pretty much) can be done naked, at least don an apron if frying chicken or making bacon. LOL

cook the bacon in the oven - no splatters lol

Ready for the Weekend

Great way to start the weekend...naked and on Lit! How good is that?

was naked all day yesterday except driving to boat docks and getting boat uncovered. Drove home naked and been naked since.

Saturday afternoon painted a closet...naked. Did not want to get paint on my clothes. Ended up being a good call.

Last edited:
have spent the entire weekend without a stitch on me! Yea for NUDE WEEKENDS!!!!
HHHHmmm, sounds like a very interesting home, is your son watching you nude all weekend around the house ?? Also, being nude around the house while doing housework reminds me of a Seinfeld episode !

this afternoon

all afternoon to be naked at home. What a great feeling.

Been naked since taking the dogs out for their morning walk. Going the finish painting the closet trim this afternoon. Naked, of course. :)

We can't wait for the weekends so we can spend the whole weekend naked. It is such a pain when we have to put clothes on to go out. It is just coming out of winter & warming up in Oz so we can do it a lot more in & around our pool.

Back