Second Chances (closed)

Matt knows his brother well enough . . . Mark's orgasm will be intense . . . the pleasure of being fucked at the same time as he is buried in you will spur him toward an explosive orgasm. At the same time, he will be waiting for the hot flood of Matt's cum in him . . .
 
Her own orgasm was threatening to thunder through her and overwhelm every nerve ending in her body as she gasped shaking.
 
The motion under Matt was incredible . . . his brother thrusting back against him. but most of all, Lorelei thrashing about on the bed . . . responding not only to Mark's thrusts in her pussy, but the secondary impact of Matt's thrusts into his brother.
 
She was gasping... shaking as her hands moved to grip Mark's hips as her half lidded eyes tried to focus on him.

Yes...

A word so faint
 
A "yesss" comes from the three of us, driven by your gasps and quivering body on the bed. Mark is feeling the grip of your pussy muscles on his and rigid shaft and responds by tightening his anal grip on Matt.

Matt arches his back for a final thrust into his brother . . . pressing Mark onto you with a final thrust and gasp of air and a guttural sound hard to decipher, but yet everyone understands the meaning!!
 
Orgasm finally thundering over that chasm another gasp body arching more. Lips parted but no sound seeks exit in this moment of electrified union. Head tossed back as the firestorm of pleasure consumes completely.
 
The final gasp and arching thrust of your body is enough to send Mark over the edge, his seed flooding your deep tunnel and mixing with your nectar. As he arches his back in a final thrust, Matt releases his hot load into Mark . . . the three of us uniting in an explosive exclamation of lust and pleasure.
 
Laying there as her body comes down off that amazing explosion of pleasure she purred reaching her hands to trace fingernails down Mark's chest with a smile and a purred.
 
As his cock slowly drops from his brother's ass, Matt slaps him playfully on the butt, "Why don't you go get the shower started, Mark? I think we could all use a shower right now to recuperate from that exercise. I'll get Lorelei cleaned up a bit and then we'll join you."

"You do that, Matt." Mark gives us both a big smile and heads for the bathroom and, before we hear the water, Matt is on his knees between your thighs, licking the combination of your juices and Mark's cum from your thighs and full lips.
 
A whimper of sheer desire and increased sensitivity after that orgasm she quickly gripped Matt's hair. Her legs draping over his shoulder a briefest of thoughts of what else the night might hold
 
Hearing Mark from the bathroom, "Water's hot . . . hurry up you two!"

One more lap at your pussy, making sure he didn't miss any sweetness, Matt crawls off the bed and reaches his hand to yours, pulling you with him into the bathroom and into the large shower to join Mark. Offering you a shower cap . . . "All depends on how wet you want your hair to get."
 
I don't mind my hair getting wet sugar.

Stepping into the shower between them feeling the hot water and purrs at the feel.
 
Mark has the water the perfect temperature as you and Matt step into the shower. Handing you the tube of shower of gel, "So who gets their back done first?"

"Mark and I usually like to take care of each other," says Matt, "but, we don't want to leave you out of the fun."
 
With a wink she took Mark's hand and put some shower gel in it and placed his hand on her breast the putting shower gel on Matt's hand and placing his hand on her shoulder closer to her back. Putting some shower gel on her hands and beginning to rub Mark's chest.
 
Matt chuckles a bit as you place his hand on your shoulder, giving Mark the breast to 'attack', "Lucky guy, Mark. Let's see where our hands meet."

Matt rubs your neck, down the middle of your back, but stops just above your butt . . . not going to go there right now, but it is a very tempting target for his hands.
 
Her hands washing over his chest as she stared into Mark's eyes. Getting his chest and abs all soaped up and pressed her breasts into his hands and pressing her butt back closer to Matt.

Talk to me lovers...
 
Matt leans in from behind, kissing an earlobe . . ."I think it's safe to say that we are happy you came back for the reunion. Mark and I figured out we would be coming home together tonight. Everyone has a pretty good idea of why we live together, but no one wanted to join us . . . until you."

Marks hands are all over your breasts, and as the cascading water sends the soap down your belly and into the drain, he leans over and suckles at your breasts . . . not much talking from him!
 
Her hand moves to Mark's hair swirling in his hair holding him against her breasts.

Tell me more Matt... Lover... Tell me more...
 
As Mark focuses his lips on your breasts, I slide my cock (getting stiff already) into that slippery crack in your ass and slide up and down. "Can you feel what you are doing to me already?" I reach around to cup your breasts as Mark draws a nipple between his lips.

"That's it, Lore, press that tight ass back against me."
 
Curling her hips back to get him closer to entering her she was not really into anal for herself.

Yeah
 
Matt figured out while we were in bed that you are not into anal, but still the movement of your butt against my hard shaft was inviting; however, the attention Mark is giving your breasts seems to be arousing you again. Still nibbling at your neck and ears, Matt reaches down and takes his cock in hand and slides the head between your thighs. "You like all this attention, babe? You like having two gay men getting you aroused?"

Not waiting for an answer, I slide my cock head up the crack in your ass, pausing and teasing your virgin opening, before continuing its journey upward.
 
Yeah and clearly arousing them as well... Isn't that right Mark lover...

Her mind was swimming in the pleasure as her hands moved to caress over both of them as best she could reach.
 
Mark slides his lips up your chest and to your lips; "Absolutely," all he has to say before pressing his lips to yours, his body now in full contact with yours, his hand reaching down to guide his cock toward your pussy lips . . . spreading them slightly . . .
 
Lips part tongue moving to dance with Mark's as she gasped feeling his firmness caressing her as well as Matt's. Double teaming her nerves once more in a pleasure flooded caress.
 
As Mark and you continue your tongue dance, and his firm shaft probes your opening, ready to make his entrance; Matt leans forward, closer to your ear, whispering, "So how far are we going to go, Lore? I know this is all new to you."
 
Back
Top