Homecoming

The way he looked at her would never get old. As long as he kept looking at her like that...

Chelsea pushed the thought away and grinned up at him after wiping what remain of his cum from her lips. "I don't think there's much I won't enjoy with you."
 
Marc smiled again, then pulled her up into bed with him. He laid back and pulled her along until she was laying on top of him. He kissed her softly, his hands dancing along her spine.

It was everything he could have imagine, maybe better with Chelsea, and for once Marc was content and happy.
 
Chelsea slid herself to lay more to his side, tucked under his right arm, and laid her head on his chest just under his chin. She closed her eyes and smiled, listening to the beat of his heart, his slow breathing. Fingers of her right hand drew lazy, looping patterns along his left arm.
 
Marc knew life could my get better than it was at that very minute. He was with a woman who loved him, and as fate would have it, he in return loved.

"Tomorrow is going to be a great day, I can feel it."
 
"Did you have plans for tomorrow?" she asked asked softly, the voice of a happy and content woman. "Besides ravishing me countless times," she added with a laugh, opening her eyes to look up at him
 
He shook his head, "No baby. I plan on making love to you so hard and so frequently that you will spend the next day thankful you were away from me for the recovery time."

He counted the days in his head, plenty of time still he knew, but the status of the job was still niggling at the back of his mind all the time.

"What about you?"
 
"Oh, so you're going to make sure I can't even walk right." She grinned at him, rolling to her stomach. She propped herself on an elbow and shrugged her shoulders. "My goal is to see if you'll actually wear out," she teased.
 
Marc leaned over and kissed Chelsea's shoulder, "Sounds like a date."

He trailed his fingers down her back idly eventually stroking her ass, "Any pain from earlier?"
 
Chelsea shivered, the slow trail of his fingers tickling some. She shook her head. "It stings a little, like a sunburn. But nothing bad."
 
She rolled her eyes at him and swatted his hand away. "That's a little more sore."
 
Marc gave her a lopsided grin, "Not unpleasantly I hope?"

He kissed her should as he cupped her ass and squeezed it. "If you have any lotion, I would be happy to apply it."
 
Chelsea thought for a moment. "I think I do..." she said before sliding her way off the bed and walked over to the bag she had packed. She rummaged through it before pulling a tube of lotion out of it. She held it out to him and then stretched out on her stomach on the bed once more. "A girl can't say no to a free massage."
 
Marc laughed as he straddled her legs, "Means I get to plat with your ass more."

He applied the lotion o his hands and rubbed them together to warm it up. Once warm he began massaging it into her ass cheeks. His eyes never straying from what he was doing, enjoying every second he had to touch her.
 
Chelsea folded her arms under a pillow and closed her eyes as he smoothed his hands over her ass. She let out a content moan, relaxing. "If letting you grope my ass means I get a massage, then I am totally okay with that."
 
She jumped at the swat, wincing slightly. Her skin definitely still stung, much like a good sunburn at the beginning of summer. "Only when it's inappropriate." She glanced back over her shoulder at him with a smirk. "You can't keep your hands to yourself, even I know that."
 
Marc looked at her, "There is no inappropriate time for me to play grab ass with you."

He kissed down her thigh until he got to her knee, where started nibbling on her. His reached up and swatted her butt again, saying, I certainly do like your ass."
 
Chelsea squirmed as he kissed and nibbled down her leg. She gasped when he swatted her ass again, and let out a slightly frustrated moan. "Yours isn't too bad either.," she quipped at him.
 
Marc looked up at her, "More?" He asked.

He began kissing his way up her other leg his hand slipping up between her legs until his thumb penetrated her pussy and her clit between his fingers.

Wiggling his fingers he nibbled up to her ads, and began licking along the crease to her leg. "Sex starved are you?"
 
She squirmed some more, resisting the urge to squeeze her legs together and pull away from him. "It's your fault," she gasped, gripping at the pillow beneath her head. "Apparently I didn't know what I was missing out on till you came home."
 
Back
Top