To Be or Not To Be - Your Choice

I'll take the tomato, as long as it's not one of your snivelling, vapid UK excuses, but a real puttanesca, cooked in a trice by a real puttana!

alla Italiana or a la francaise?

[a la Scunthorpe for preference]

En Francasis, s'il vous plait.

Arabica or Guatemalan coffee ?

I saw a similar thread in the Playground and thought this might be fun here as well.

It is a simple idea - one person posts a pair of choices, and the next person makes their choice before posting a pair of their own.

So here we go.

To Be or Not to Be?

Of course! Because going to post in the playground thread would be:
- too much of a bother?
- beneath you?

So naturally you replicate an existing game thread from a board meant for games on a different board.

Of course! Because going to post in the playground thread would be:
- too much of a bother?
- beneath you?

So naturally you replicate an existing game thread from a board meant for games on a different board.

Eh ?
I commend you consider joining in (and you'd be very welcome) or staying out; anything but making strange and inappropriate remarks (inappropriate to the game, that is).

Guatemalan

Canals: Panama or Suez?

Suez.

Souk or Soup ?

Campbells

Manhattan or New England style clam chowder?
(for those who get confused or don't know, Manhattan has a tomato broth, New England is a milk/cream base)

I grew up in Brooklyn: Manhattan is clam chowder.

OK, I guess this follows,,,

Boroughs: Manhattan or Brooklyn?

I grew up in Brooklyn: Manhattan is clam chowder.

OK, I guess this follows,,,

Boroughs: Manhattan or Brooklyn?

I thought Manhattan was a drink and Brooklyn is the name of a footballer's son, I think.

Gin or Vodka base to the cocktail ?

I thought Manhattan was a drink and Brooklyn is the name of a footballer's son, I think.

Gin or Vodka base to the cocktail ?

I'm not much of a cocktail drinker, but I prefer a gin Martini to a vodka Martini.

Bordeaux or Burgundy?

Back