The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkPleasures

Guest
Hello all and welcome! :) After having read a post by Laurel, I have decided to open a new incest thread. (She mentioned that they were closing all old threads with many, many pages to help their server. She also said we were allowed to start new threads on the same topic if we wanted.)

So, this is our new incest safe haven. Please remember some of Lit's "soft rules" like "Please keep the Fetish and Sexuality Forum a safe place for people to post about their kinks and interests" and "If you're not into a certain topic, please move on." Also, please remember the "hard limits" of Lit such as no sexual stories, posts, etc, are allowed with persons under the age of 18. That means "even if you were a _________ teen when you ___________ and ___________ was also a ___________ teen" that story still isn't allowed. No reminiscing of childhood encounters are allowed.

I know I've been guilty of this next one a time or two (and I do sincerely apologize if I've ever hurt anyone's feelings before), let's try to keep this place free of "arguments" and "bickering". I am aware that some people flat out lie about things and claim that they are true. (And I know I am not the only one who gets annoyed with this...) But...let's allow those people to live their lie in their brains. :)

*ALL* stories told here should, and will, be respected by other members of Lit. :)


In case some people are still pretty new to the whole "IiB (Incest is Best) world", shall we introduce ourselves? Perhaps share what our interest and/or experience in incest is? :)
 
I'll go first with my personal interest in incest.

I am adopted and have been since birth. I spent my whole life wondering "who I was" (as in genealogy and heritage), etc. In 2009 I met my biological family. All of them. (Immediate family, that is. Not extended cousins, etc.)

One thing I found interesting was that I have a gay half-brother and a bisexual half-sister. (And one 19 year old half-sister who hasn't fully identified herself yet, but seems "open minded".)

Anyway, I've always been intrigued with incest and had many fantasies over the years. I even wrote several stories stemming from high school even. I used to joke that "I'm not related to my family anyway" - meaning the people I grew up with and around. (And yes, I have found myself attracted to some of them.)

Back to actual biological family. My half-sister and I, the older of the two and the one who is bi, have been intimate together on more than one occasion. I will say now that I am not looking for PMs about it and may go into more detail later on at my own discretion.

That is why I have ventured into Incest is Best, and over the years have visited on other names. ;) Yes, I've been a member of Lit since it's beginnings in '99.





Anyway, hello all. :) Let's get this started again!
 
Here's Laurel's explanation as to why they are closing down long-running threads:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
:rose:
 
Last edited:
Here's Laurel's explanation as to why they are closing down long-running threads:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
:rose:

And here's a link to the old incest thread, Incest Is Best, in case any newcomers want to go back and read old posts, or any longtimers want to go down memory lane. ----> Incest Is Best<----

Would some go down "mammary" lane?
I know, BAD PUN!
 
Incest by category

Maybe they should list it by category. Brother sister, father daughter, and so on. I know I personally enjoy stories of a wife/ mother taking on both husband and son, and would love it if these could be kept separate to make them easier to find.

Ted
 
Maybe they should list it by category. Brother sister, father daughter, and so on. I know I personally enjoy stories of a wife/ mother taking on both husband and son, and would love it if these could be kept separate to make them easier to find.

Ted

It seems very unlikely that Lit would break down their Incest/Taboo category into sub-categories. That would be like breaking down Fetish into many as well. Could you imagine all the work that would create for Laurel and Manu??!!? :eek:
 
We were thirty-two and nineteen when we met. (And first hooked up.) :)

Had she ever been with someone that much older before?

How did it change your relationship?

My sister and I were lovers for several years. There is a closeness and a bond between us to this day that I don't have with anyone else in my family.
 
Had she ever been with someone that much older before?

How did it change your relationship?

My sister and I were lovers for several years. There is a closeness and a bond between us to this day that I don't have with anyone else in my family.

Yes, she had. Apparently she had been involved with a couple that was close to my age for a while.

Honestly, it was like hooking up with a stranger/other random person you've recently met. I haven't felt strong familial ties with my bio family at all.
 
My sisters and I have had experiences together.
Can I also discuss talking girlfriends into having their mothers join us, when we were over 18, and in college?
 
Intro

I am not an active poster or consistent poster on Lit, but I hope I will come in here now and then and make friends who indulge in Incest Fetish. I do not have any real experience but i Have some fantasies involving an older Aunt and her daughter they both are realy hot. Other than that i like situation with mom and son me being a facilitator ..I am a voyeur so this plays into abit.. other than that good luck for the restart and hopefully i will hookup with some one to indulge this fantasy.
 
This has always been my biggest fetish.

I have some experience with it, but the stories don't work if I change the ages... Anyway, nice to see the thread start fresh since I'm new to the forum side.
 
Sign me up too :) I'm a totally bisexual woman, single mom, and at one time my brother and I were very close. We're still best friends. ;)
 
Okay why not

I guess it qualifies technically as incest...I have had sex with my step-sisters.

The most enjoyable was being given a hand job by my younger step-sister under the blanket at our parents home. I was 21 and she was 20. We later had a couple of weeks of mutual enjoyment...it was so very naughty.
 
Maybe they should list it by category. Brother sister, father daughter, and so on. I know I personally enjoy stories of a wife/ mother taking on both husband and son, and would love it if these could be kept separate to make them easier to find.

Ted

I like stories of daddy daughter, uncle niece, older brother and sister,
 
Feeding my addiction

As of late, I just CANNOT get enough of reading incest stories! Daddy daughter, uncle niece, brother sister. I just... mmmmmmmmmmm.... gets me so wet just thinking about it! The best is when they are incest and nonconsent/reluctant.

I know its wrong, and I wouldn't EVER do it in real life but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN I get so turned on and I give myself the BEST orgasms reading them!

Anyone else feel the same way or am I the only one?
 
There is always an attraction between the sexes , irrespective of family ties. I never had a sister but I'm damned sure that times I would have fantasised about her as a horny young man. Like you say, fantasising is fine. We all fantasise sexually about people we can't fuck for what ever reason, all the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top