Braless Women In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
yum

love looking at breasts - small perky ones pushing a t-shirt top

i was out the other night and ths happened i had to not stand up for a while

This is that type of thread which demands a lot of photos.......................................

Yeah, I can't get away with this.

I hate looking at sagging breasts with huge nipples...I see it at work all the time. Lol. I am like...please save me.

I like being bra-less, I think at one stage I gave up wearing a bra for about a year,my breasts are slightly bigger now though so I prefer to wear bras that pretty much consist of a triangle of thin fabric for each cup :rolleyes:...anyway my nips are usually visible through that and my t-shirt, in fact they're probably visible from space. I love speaking to someone and knowing they desperately want to check out my nipples when they're pretending they haven't noticed :D

I like being bra-less, I think at one stage I gave up wearing a bra for about a year,my breasts are slightly bigger now though so I prefer to wear bras that pretty much consist of a triangle of thin fabric for each cup :rolleyes:...anyway my nips are usually visible through that and my t-shirt, in fact they're probably visible from space. I love speaking to someone and knowing they desperately want to check out my nipples when they're pretending they haven't noticed :D

It is difficult to check out a woman's nipples while pretending you haven't noticed them, but after years of practice, I like to think I have it down to a fine art :D

I've never gone out in public braless. I do feel daring ...Maybe ill try it.. My nipples tend to get hard very easily..Lets see how many people I can tease and torture.

Some outfits lend themselves to the "braless in public" look, while others don't. My preference is braless, but I also realise that I need to harness the girls depending on the outfit.
This red dress of mine is clearly a braless outfit!

2004Feb4%20012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back