The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

CambodiaKillingFields1981-621x407.jpg

sorry tex, still not funny…

The following is post # 1181 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179 and now 1181. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now a THIRD on the eighth page. The same post 40 times. He's now up to 253 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1181 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

And yes ladies and gentlemen, just a reminder, it is Day 11 of

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

tumblr_m2erd8Rbt71qa0zf5o1_400.gif

submit now!

Are you going to join the likes of MANU Award winning authors like rgjohn, youbadboy, Just Plain Bob, Goldenangen and BarondeSade and submit?

Already two of the most prolific writers on the site, SamuelX and our very own pilot, sr71plt, two very similar writers stylewise yet who cover eroticism from opposite ends of the sexual spectrum (Haitian/Canadian Arab and Homosexual) have already submitted to us.​

Good luck to everyone! Time to start reading my way through these entries in-between working on mine. My non-contest story is still pending (I knew this would happen when I didn't get it done until Thursday night) so that will be up before too much longer for people that enjoyed my Halloween contest entry.
I've got the beginnings of a historical piece bubbling in my mind, maybe set during a New Year's or Twelth Night Ball in Henry VIII or Elizabeth I's reign. That's what I get for staying up all night reading The Tower and the Dream about Bess of Hardwick. It's hasn't popped completely yet, like PL was saying about her plot kernel, but I may follow this bunny down its hole.

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.

Well, today is opening day. I hope you bag your limit early.

And remember, the idea is to have as much fun as possible.

Please ignore the elephant at the very top of the page.

For better viewing pleasure, it is highly recommended that you put him and his alt on ignore.

Jesus H... now we have darkboy out parading this pitiful ALT. C'mon man, you can do better tthasn this!

photo-411.jpg
Name dropping to leech off of real authors only makes you look even stupider when the names you're dropping would be disqualified by the fake rules of the fake contest none of them entered.

Eighteen
Blake turns eighteen and the family throws him a party.
11/04/12

Being the Maid Ch. 06
Tension in the camp and Bridget is Patrick's for the night.
10/26/12

Bob and Jan
Another Landing Strip story.
11/03/12

My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02
Continuing the story.
11/03/12

A Black Prince in England
Born of Africa and Arabia, he falls for white woman.
11/02/12

A Haitian Werewolf's Diary
Haitian werewolf dates Somali girl in Montreal.
11/07/12

A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian
Irish Catholic dyke seduces Somali woman in Ottawa.
11/08/12

A Somali Woman Leaves Islam
Somali woman in Quebec converts to Christianity.
11/06/12

A Somali Woman's Lust
Somali woman hooks up with Latino guy in Ottawa.
11/08/12

Haircut Ch. 02
Revealing desires, she gives completely to her daddy.
11/05/12

It wasn't easy to find, lemme tell you.

I found it on the main page (http://www.literotica.com/) but nowhere else.

The one place I didn't look. :eek:

with 110 stories posted, I ain't hardly a noob, Tx.

Yes sir, I know you ain't no newbie but we get quite a few through here from time to time. It's a good thing to hear such things from us older more experienced hands. it gives them a head start.

Scouries, you wouldn't know an alt if it jumped up and bit you. It took you three years to figure out LesLumens was my alternate pen name, and it was plainly labeled "Alt for Darkniciad" and listed my website "Darkniciad.Com" the whole time.

Your "outing" of other people ( how many is it now? A dozen? Two? ) as alts of me is laughable to anyone with a brain.

Back on subject since I'm here checking the contest rules thread for the "Notes" line anyway.

I have "Center Piece" ( Thanksgiving themed ) as Les about half done, and with Monday off, I'm hoping to finish it in time to submit on Thursday.

I'm also working on the first new Laresa story in years, set to a Christmas theme. With any luck, I'll have it ready soon as well.

Could be two or three more, depending on how things go.

Scouries, you wouldn't know an alt if it jumped up and bit you. It took you three years to figure out LesLumens was my alternate pen name, and it was plainly labeled "Alt for Darkniciad" and listed my website "Darkniciad.Com" the whole time.

Your "outing" of other people ( how many is it now? A dozen? Two? ) as alts of me is laughable to anyone with a brain.

Back on subject since I'm here checking the contest rules thread for the "Notes" line anyway.

I have "Center Piece" ( Thanksgiving themed ) as Les about half done, and with Monday off, I'm hoping to finish it in time to submit on Thursday.

I'm also working on the first new Laresa story in years, set to a Christmas theme. With any luck, I'll have it ready soon as well.

Welcome to the party dark.

Welcome to the party dark.

Doubtful. The inmates are still running the asylum around here, and it gets worse every day from what I've seen when I look in.

Nothing is going to stop me from posting the stories I enjoy writing or entering them in contests, though. Anybody who doesn't like that can take a long walk off a short pier.

Doubtful. The inmates are still running the asylum around here, and it gets worse every day from what I've seen when I look in.

Nothing is going to stop me from posting the stories I enjoy writing or entering them in contests, though. Anybody who doesn't like that can take a long walk off a short pier.

Well, we're glad to see you back anyway. :)

Good Morning to all the perverts. You know who you are. :D

Well, the trolls are out in full force so hang onto you hats.

photo-411.jpg

Oh darkboy you are a real beauty! Been away? Welcome back?

I had forgotten about this pitiful tsunami ALT it had been so long. In fact it wasn’t even on my iggy list…

Past Tsunami: born April 3 2009 Posts: 23 Stories Submitted: 0

All but one of this jokes posts have been on ScouriesWorld threads and have included attacks on me! And by any chance did something happen just prior to the sudden birth of this ALT? Did darkboy make a post and was he called out on it just minutes before this ALT he now claims he knows nothing about emerge?

Surprise surprise!!!

QUOTE darkboy .. Somebody is always going to PM someone else because they "thought they should know"

Nobody replied to scouries or posted in his thread for a couple of months, not so long ago. There was an active effort to bump threads and move his off the first page, keeping even his posts from putting it in the eyes of anyone who didn't have him on ignore. Nobody would even type his name in the forum anywhere else. You can see where we are today that it was a fruitless effort.

And my response?

QUOTE LITEROTICA’S #1 Author: “In fact it wasn’t a “fruitless effort”. Because d.b. you failed to mention what happened to the Scouries thread during the period in question. It simply became a normal, unassuming thread that returned to its original purpose – “Scouries World” news, SALES numbers, suggestions to LAUREL, etc.,etc. Without you (and misshick and tex and serena and the pilot and his ALTS among others) continually trying to poke at me, there was nothing to complain about. While many may not have liked my self promoting style the content of the thread was innocuous.

The thread had been neutralized as far as you were concerned and I was quite happy with the non attention. But you just couldn’t leave it at that could you? Just my presence was too much for you. So, spearheaded by the pilot, serena, tex and miss hick the attacks recommenced. A concentrated attempt to irritate me. A cabal set up to silence free speech!

You were a party to it and now you’re the first in line to pillar me.

You should be ashamed.

And so, caught with your pants down, up popped Past Tsunami. Who, after making a few nasty posts disappeared. Only to reappear when you suddenly quit the site after being exposed in the EARTH DAY Contest. “Least read story in the contest wins” was too much to stomach even for the most strident supporter of the QUEEN.

Yes Post Tsunami reappeared along with a whole slew of stupid ALTS (TimothyM, LeonardoR, Peachhes, Hotdog girl,rosemary 48, JeremiahJ, and of course the mathematician sonnyboy to name a few).

Sunny boy even uses the same templates and makes the same mistakes that you did while using the exact same language in his posts. Duh!!!!

Fuck off darkboy. You’ve never been man enough to stand on your own two feet. Propped up by ALTS? How pitiful is that!

Now that that rant and pack of lies is finished, lets go back to the top of the page for more of the contest.

turn your back a sec and the racist dumps more garbage...

its gotta go somewhere...

japanese-internment-camp-1.jpg

sorry tex, still not funny…

The following is post # 1188 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181 and now 1188. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. Now a FOURTH on the eighth page. The same post 41 times. He's now up to 254 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1188 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Part one of my experiment is complete. These are the 3 most recent results.

well...
11/11/12 By: Anonymous
it lacked alot... it was a story... for what it had it was good...

but your still an ass... go write your depressing storys elseware... or at least after christmas

Well Written*
11/11/12 By: chytown
But the story was just a downer. Sorry!

Not much of a happy holiday story
11/11/12 By: digdaddyrich
Bummer !!!

Now onto part 2, the happy giggly story which will make the readers hug themselves by the end and then make me barf.

(....)

I knew there was a reason why I came back at this time of the year. A new Laresa is more than enough to make me come out of the woodwork.:D

Now, if only the pain could leave me alone enough so I can read all those contest stories.

I'll probably have to C/P them and read them offline, then next time go and vote for them. Does anybody know if it's possible without the system thinking that I'm trolling the stories?

I knew there was a reason why I came back at this time of the year. A new Laresa is more than enough to make me come out of the woodwork.:D

Now, if only the pain could leave me alone enough so I can read all those contest stories.

I'll probably have to C/P them and read them offline, then next time go and vote for them. Does anybody know if it's possible without the system thinking that I'm trolling the stories?

Open the story and linger on each page of it for a minute or so before clicking "Next" and then finally voting. That's what I've suggested to all my offline readers who have asked, and their votes don't seem to vanish when they do it.

The new Laresa will fall in the timeline immediately following "Genie Valentine", which is between Ch. 08 and 09 of the main chain. Like Genie Valentine, it will be entirely self contained and it could really fall anywhere in the pre-Society stories that take place at the end of the chain, though.

Calling it "His Christmas Wish" :)

Back