Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Not sure if the ladies want to see the guys too...but here is one I posted on another thread too.....http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1381058&d=1390543148:devil::devil:

Ooooh man, I would be like a kid in a candy shop!!! First, I'd put a nice, tight cock ring on yu to make sure you a) get really, really hard, and; b) grow to a size that I want......

Then, I'd lick you to tease you, bite you to hurt you a little, then ride you until I achieve orgasm, making sure you don't cum......

...yet......

Ooooh man, I would be like a kid in a candy shop!!! First, I'd put a nice, tight cock ring on yu to make sure you a) get really, really hard, and; b) grow to a size that I want......

Then, I'd lick you to tease you, bite you to hurt you a little, then ride you until I achieve orgasm, making sure you don't cum......

...yet......

Mmmmm....sounds divine....wonder how Long the flight is to Oz?

I posted these on my thread and Flickr a while back (linked in my signature), but thought it would be fun to pull them out again :)

attachment.php

attachment.php
Very impressive rope work! The question is, what to do with those delicious-looking breasts now that they're all tied up and vulnerable ... ;) :devil:

Makes me want to break out an old boyscout manual and brush up on my knots! (And to think I quit going to scouts because I could drive and parking with girls in the lane to scout camp was more fun than a weekend in the woods with a group of guys!)
:devil::kiss:
I'd like to learn some actual knots. I just play around with the rope.

Very impressive rope work! The question is, what to do with those delicious-looking breasts now that they're all tied up and vulnerable ... ;) :devil:
Thanks! It was fun. Hmm...

you know i love this...so sexy :heart:

Thanks sexy ;D

Wowww....Realy sexy, hot photo :heart:

That was one of my favorite rope sessions, thank you :)

Good Gawd! This pose has my eye's popping out of the socket's like that wolf in the cartoons! *letting out the classic wolf whistle*.......Ooooh la la!

hahahhah i love it, nice imagery "AAHHHOOOOGA!!!" is that the sound he makes?

I'd love to combine this picture with your sexy table shot today and enjoy a very taste treat.

I envision binding a toy deep inside you and watching you squirm as I spank your lovely and bratty ass with my hand. (What I like most about a good spanking is the tingling feeling in my hand latter. Good ones last a long time!) :devil::kiss:

You got the bratty part right lol

I posted these on my thread and Flickr a while back (linked in my signature), but thought it would be fun to pull them out again

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful, Scarlett! Love the ropes and b&w

Not sure if the ladies want to see the guys too...but here is one I posted on another thread too.....http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1381058&d=1390543148:devil::devil:

Are you kidding me? Fuck yes the are. I demand it in fact.

More male bondage! :D

I would love to get to know this side of you! I have many thoughts and questions. No experience in this area at all. But really curious! ;)

Bump ;)

I don't believe I've posted these here. They're from a few years back, dressed for brunch :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ropesdress1.jpg
    ropesdress1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ropesdress2.jpg
    ropesdress2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ropesdress3.jpg
    ropesdress3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ropesdress4.jpg
    ropesdress4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4
I always liked this one. It's several months old now.

I need some coloured rope. Red. Or black. I think the contrast would be better.

Last edited:
This one is my contribution! Love this thread. :) Let's see who can spot where the tie is ;)

Last edited:
Back