How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wish people would come trick or treating at my house. I have a butcher's knife specially sharpened. But I think my local reputation precedes me - never a dicky bird.
 
I didn't have one knock on the door tonight. I does help living in a street populated by over 60s though.

More sweets for me I guess.
 
I had one knock on the door. I grabbed the sweets that my wife had prepared, went to the door only to find my wife had locked it for some weird reason. I got the key, came back and they'd gone.

I do wish we had halloween like in the US. Only for the parties and slutty costumes though. They really commit to stuff like that and I like that enthusiasm.
 
It's too americanised now....I prefer the Halloween we used to have in N Ireland years ago. It was more traditional .....none of this trick or treating malarkey!:rolleyes:
 
Around here it tends to be more malicious... Or it was a few years ago.
This past couple of years have been quiet.

We would regularly find cars and houses egged in the village.
 
Warm in the West Country too....
The trick or treaters must have been put off by the mild weather.

I guess I'll have to eat the mini Milkieways.....
 
Its been a wonderful morning here in Yorkshire.

Blue skies and warm weather with just a hint of a breeze... Perfect weather for planting bulbs!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather.

*Wanders off to put the kettle on.*
 
When I was growing up, I'm sure bonfire night was on November 5th. Not the first weekend in November.
 
Around here it tends to be any time in the 2 weeks either side... And there are LOADS of them...
My cat hates this time of year. :(
 
Yes from UK

Anyone fancy some roleplay?

I have a fantasy about seeing my sexy busty wife being fucked as I have to watch.
Claire is 30. 5-5. Huge 38gg boobs. Size 16. Long dark hair and she's very submissive.

Looking to chat to either Bulls, cucks or wives (so kinda anyone)

I'm on kik and yahoo now

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
 
Yes from UK

Anyone fancy some roleplay?

I have a fantasy about seeing my sexy busty wife being fucked as I have to watch.
Claire is 30. 5-5. Huge 38gg boobs. Size 16. Long dark hair and she's very submissive.

Looking to chat to either Bulls, cucks or wives (so kinda anyone)

I'm on kik and yahoo now

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

Send her over and I'll tell you about it later :D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top