The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Cloward-Piven

The Grand Scheme:
@Does Not Exist:
#187: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62539175&postcount=187
PayDay said:
2.69 / 2.45 / 2.27

3:21
2.64/2.67/2.62
2.55/2.59/2.58
2.59/2.58/2.59
#52: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62490659&postcount=52
#842: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62459427&postcount=842
PayDay said:
Proof that someone wants to crash the system:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ig-2b-disability-claims-approved-mistake
A small group of Social Security judges have improperly approved disability claims for nearly 25,000 people who didn't qualify, costing taxpayers $2 billion over the past seven years, government investigators conclude in a report being released Monday.

The price tag will grow by nearly $300 million next year because many of these people are still getting benefits, the report said.

Social Security's office of inspector general is scheduled to release a report on the judges Monday. The Associated Press obtained a copy Friday.

If this isn't a war for posterity then it's about destroying the United States of America from the inside out and top down.
+this:
#349: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=49281709&postcount=349
PayDay said:
SO: I found this article that's actually two in one::
1st so all the rhetoric about entitlements (a takers) seems to be true::

"The fast expansion of disability here is part of a national trend that has seen the number of former workers receiving benefits soar from just over 5 million to 8.8*million between 2000 and 2012. An additional 2.1 million dependent children and spouses also receive benefits.

The crush of new recipients is putting unsustainable financial pressure on the program. Federal officials project that the program will exhaust its trust fund by 2016 — 20 years before the trust fund that supports Social Security’s old-age benefits is projected to run dry.

The growth of the disability rolls has*accelerated since the recession hit in 2007. As the labor market tightened, workers with disabilities that employers previously accommodated on the job — painful hips, mental disorders, weak hearts — were often the first to go.

Finding new work often proved difficult, causing many to turn to the disability rolls for support. The migration of so many people from work to the disability rolls is raising concern among lawmakers in Congress that the program is being stretched beyond its original intent of providing a safety net for former workers whose medical problems make them unable to work.

Last week, the Government Accountability Office (A+) found that the program*made $1.3 billion in potentially improper payments*to people who had jobs when they were supposedly disabled."

--->That's not even the 'best' part of the 1st part...
"The allegedly improper payments represent less than 1 percent of disability payments."

Which means that.... 'Bueller? NE1?'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...91915c-1575-11e3-804b-d3a1a3a18f2c_print.html

So I forgots this::
http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/oasdi_sc/2012/table02.html

Turns out 1.5 million people in NJare on SS, 200000ish or so are workers

What about your state, @lso::
How many people have you seen outside lately?
...and the lemon curry::: Post #326
PayDay said:
Think about this... HERE IS YOUR ZJ ::: ----v
#6: The Symptoms of Early Childhood Abuse RESEMBLE THAT of AUTISM and ADHD + SO Many More

Kanner's Syndrome aka Kanner's Autism aka Adjustment Disorder

Quote:Adjustment disorder, agoraphobia, antipsychotics, anxiety, anxiety disorders, autism, behavioral therapy, body dysmorphic disorder, brain disease, brain disorder, CBT, conversion disorder, cognitive behavioral therapy, dissociative disorders, GAD, generalized anxiety disorder, identify disorder, Kanner's syndrome, neurological disease, neurological disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD, mental illness, personality disorders, phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, psychiatric, psychiatrist, psychosocial treatment, psychotherapy, psychotic, psychosis, psychosomatic disorder, PTSD, SAD, schizophrenia, serotonin, social anxiety disorder, somatization disorder, somatoform disorder.

Still wonder why it is being over diagnosed and turning into an epidemic?

Denis Leary may have been totally wrong when he said 'there is no autism, only bad parents,' but he ALSO may have been onto something.

A Perfect Circle :::

teh and >.<

'...Well that explains everything...'

I dunno... Your call:
Since 1950 is how many generations?

This year is 64/63 years later..

+#830: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62331227&postcount=830
PayDay said:
So this one caught my eye on a 'what else are they doing but nothing" search:
I personally don't like the tone but thatmay just be me:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paulg...d_b_6107620.html?utm_hp_ref=lame-duck-session
In September, senators left town without voting on any of the 16 district court nominees who had already been fully vetted by the Judiciary Committee and advanced to the Senate floor. Another eight district court nominees had their hearings in September and will be ready for committee approval the week the Senate returns, so the full Senate will be able to hold votes for them, as well. That's at least 24 district court vacancies that could be filled during the lame duck.

Eight of these would fill vacancies in three states -- Texas, Georgia, and Kentucky -- where the need is so great that the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts has formally designated them as "judicial emergencies." All three of these states are represented by Republican senators, including the future Majority Leader.

Good info and could easily be run down.

Then it went poodoo:
There is no reason not to allow the Senate to vote on the judicial nominations before it.
In past years, when the Senate was a more functional body, confirmation votes for district court nominees were regularly held by unanimous consent or voice vote, taking a few seconds or minutes at most. That includes during lame duck sessions.
The Constitution assigns to the Senate the job of deciding whether to confirm the president's judicial nominees. When the Senate is prevented from acting on this basic task in a timely manner, the entire third branch of the United States government atrophies.*

Well.... if only...
...works both ways:
This Senate had no problems doing this?---v #605
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #s 601 602 603 &604

This has been bothering me for a while.
...but good news, someone wrote it down and explained it, so I don't have to translate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/u...y-obama-reshapes-appellate-bench.html?src=twr

“With all the gridlock, it is forgotten that one of the most profound changes this Congress made was filling the bench,” said Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, who led the push with the White House last summer to force the confirmation of three nominees to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit after Republicans blocked them. “This will affect America for a generation, long after the internecine battles on legislative issues are forgotten.”

With so many of the administration’s policies facing legal challenges, the increased likelihood that those cases could end up before more ideologically sympathetic judges is a reassuring development to the White House. Nowhere has this dynamic been more evident than at the District of Columbia court, which is considered the second most important appeals court in the nation, after the Supreme Court.

The full appeals court agreed this month to hear Halbig v. Burwell, a case that could unravel the system of federal insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act. Before Democrats curtailed Republicans’ right to use filibusters, which they accomplished by rewriting Senate rules through a maneuver known as “the nuclear option,” the District of Columbia court was dominated by judges who were appointed by Republican presidents. Today it has four Republican appointees and seven Democratic appointees, four of whom Mr. Obama picked.

With control of the Senate at stake in November’s midterm elections, the success of Democrats in reshaping the courts is a reminder of the subtle power that the majority party has even in a moribund Congress. Republicans, who have watched with growing alarm as the Obama nominees passed through the Senate, have begun raising the issue as they try to win six seats they need to take the majority.

“It’s no surprise that President Obama has been able to transform the ideological makeup of the courts — that happens when you have six years to pick judges and your party controls the Senate,” said Edward Whelan, the president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, who was a senior official in the Justice Department under President George W. Bush. “The best way for conservative voters to prevent further damage to the courts is to swing the Senate to Republican control in the elections this November.”

Yeah I didn't think they had any problem with that....
Americans are justly proud of our judicial system, which we count on to guarantee fairness and justice for all. It is not a controversial or partisan position to state that our courts should be staffed.*

I'm not proud of anything but most of the court clerks I dealt with.

+this: #247: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=45182537&postcount=247
&this: #738: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61942395&postcount=738

+Immigration 'en todos' :
#3: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62344863&postcount=3
Or (same thing):
#831: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62345167&postcount=831

+#733: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61940851&postcount=733
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #S 726, 727 & 731:

Oh look, an UnConstitutional court ruling that gives persons the right to spread a plague across America:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141031/us--ebola-nurse_quarantined-maine-6f5110d256.html
Judge Charles C. LaVerdiere ruled Hickox must continue daily monitoring and coordinate travel with state health officials to ensure continuity of monitoring. The judge said there's no need to restrict her movements because she's not infectious because she's showing no symptoms.
...
In a court filing, the director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention backed away from the state's original request for an in-home quarantine and called for restrictions that fall in line with federal guidelines.

Hickox remains at risk of being infected with Ebola until the end of a 21-day incubation period, Dr. Sheila Pinette.

Awful coincidental that the CDC page was changed and that the FeD stance on what does and doesn't spread this disease is all over the place.
+#653: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61437499&postcount=653 (just for fun)
Above the Law
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094602/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

@1:41:37 (with commercials)
http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/above_the_law/8262/AMCP/Sunday_May_30_2010/315312/
Nico said:
GENTLEMEN, WHENEVER YOU HAVE A GROUP Of individuals who are beyond any investigation, who can manipulate the press, judges, members of our congress, you're always going to have within our government those who are above the law.

+The end of It all starts with the Kids: Part2
#759: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62000195&postcount=759
PayDay said:
Due to distraction protocol many may have forgotten that persons are still crossing the border en mass.

They haven't stopped, Executive Orders have made sure of that. So while the tide still flows in, we're losing track of where the already arrived have gone.

I called this way back in the thread, then it happened, now this is getting worse: 70% of family units do not show up to court, the percentage of individuals not showing up is higher.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...y-Units-Failed-to-Appear-in-Immigration-Court
According to the EOIR documents, in that two-and-a-half month period from mid-July to early October, immigration judges across the country rendered 3,885 decisions on removal cases dealing with “aliens” in family units. Of those decisions, 94 percent (3,661) were made “in absentia,” or the alien’s failure to appear resulted in an order of removal.*

The document also showed that 9,874 cases were still pending over those months.*

Also during that same brief snapshot of time, there were 9,274 first hearings scheduled for unaccompanied minors. An EOIR document shows that of the 9,170 cases that appeared before a judge, there were 7,330 adjournments, 436 venue changes, and 1,404 decisions rendered.

Of the 1,404 decisions, 1,229 unaccompanied minors were ordered removed, 1,148 of which were made in absentia, or their order for removal resulted from a failure to show up.

If YOU skip court as an American citizen, YOU get a bench warrant and YOU get arrested, and YOU get your warrant put into the police system so that they can pull YOU over and arrest YOU when they run YOUR tags.

Ask me how iKnow.

Does Not Exist?

*bonus: Follow the Numbers:
#806: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62215779&postcount=806
#820: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62295519&postcount=820
#839: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62457983&postcount=839
#841: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62459379&postcount=841
...or blame the lawyers:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1112891
 
Goo D

Aspects of:
#1-850: Government, check.
#851: Judicial, check, foreign army? Check.
#852: Nazi facist code variations? Fake wizard douchebags? Check. Posterity... maybe a hundred years...?
...and then:
#166: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44619115&postcount=166
PayDay said:
So you think facists really care what race is in charge?

Still think my conspiracy went looney tunes when I broght in the mouse co and green tech?

Still think it is all just craziness?

Ok. Explain this:
http://content.dimestore.com/prod/vixml/image/300x250.jpg

Yeah. Told Ya.
broken link?::
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...n-educate-children-energy-conservation-12062/

Well: ...conspiracy? Check.
http://funny-pictures.picphotos.net...aughingplace.com*files*latest*20100917-3.jpg/
tinker bell and friends helping u s department of energy inspire

Yeah...
Good vs Evil? Posteriy? Time? Code? Society? ....check: @
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...n-educate-children-energy-conservation-12062/
http://www.ect.coop/efficiency-conservation/consumer-outreach/tinker-bells-energy-campaign/19159
http://www.pinterest.com/pfcelectric/save-energy/
 
comes back around.

The Rocketeer (1991)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102803/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocketeer_(film)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rocketeermovieposter.jpg

War of the Worlds (1953)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046534/

The Life of David Gale (2003)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289992/

Twinsen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Big_Adventure

Reality Exists:
Drillbit Taylor (2008)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0817538/

High School High (1996)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0116531/

Lower Learning (2008)
www.imdb.com/title/tt1129381/

Who's the bad guy, Cain or Abel?
Is Pandora's Box open or closed?
 
Combo Move

#73(+#72) + #850(#828+#70)

#73: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44296603&postcount=73
PayDay said:
There is always a better way than a World Commune.

Here's a way to stop it::

Constitution of the United States of America: said:
Article III/Section 2

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; -to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; -to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; -to Controversies between two or more States; -between Citizens of different States; -between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States. +11th Amendment

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

So basically, A State could charge a government agent for disrupting in State procedure (*ahem Arizona), and even charge the President as an individual (not impeach), and it would go to the Supreme Court.

Not only that, you could do it for Commercial Blockage:

Asin: Equity: Methinks this word is on purpose, yes?
It's a saving grace should some asshole try to circumvent power via lackeys.

Definition 4: "the monetary value of a property or business beyond any amounts owed on it in mortgages, claims, liens, etc."

Oh yeah, I said it, so did our Founders.

++88 Moral Compass = FTW
+#850: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62486323&postcount=850
PayDay said:
TOGO W/ POST #828 (this thread)--v
PayDay said:
So, like all commentators, I take Rush with a grain of salt. His primary source of revenue is advertising, right?
I will say this, sometimes he says some great things in context, hell, even Bill Maher says some intelligent things and he makes a comedy program, same goes for Stewart and Colbert.

That being said, Rush, IMO, is correct in calling these kettle pot black twisty assholes out. If this article is accurate (note the 'has learned' part) then Rush is a badass mofo. He speaks a lot like a judge, and I bet his lawyer is well paid.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/10/r...-democratic-congressional-campaign-committee/
Radio host Rush Limbaugh has threatened to sue the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for defamation, The Daily Caller has learned.

Limbaugh retained the services of lawyer Patty Glaser and demanded that the DCCC “preserve all records in anticipation of a lawsuit for defamation and interference” after the Democratic Party group led a campaign against Limbaugh based on out-of-context statements the host made about sexual assault. Limbaugh’s legal team delivered a letter to DCCC representatives Monday informing them of the legal threat. Limbaugh has also demanded a public retraction and apology.

Honestly, the ACLU should have jumped to his side and offered to defend him pro bono due to the Constitutional issues involved, but I already went there...
+this article:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/limbaugh-unloads-obama-is-a-sociopathic-liar/
Limbaugh, sounding incredulous, took direct aim at Obama’s answer, stating: “This is unbelievable. This little sound bite of 23 seconds may be more jam-packed with lies than any 23-second presidential sound bite I’ve ever played for you.”

Regarding Jonathan Gruber, Limbaugh said, “He was in meetings with Obama. Gruber has been bragging about them. Obama has talked about Gruber being in meetings. … He was not just a member of the staff, he was paid $400,000 alone just for this. … Gruber has made almost $6 million in government contracts, advising them on various things. … Gruber has his hands in advising the regime on amnesty, illegal immigration, how to do it, when to do it, what to do it and all that. The guy’s deep, he’s a rock star with these people.”

“It just confirms how stupid he thinks you are. That sound bite is an exclamation point to how stupid and gullible Obama believes you to be,” the host added.

=?::
#70: 'Anyone could take him to court'
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62471831&postcount=70
PayDay said:
Yet the house has done nothing. Because there IS nothing impeachable, your constant whining aside.

He can be brought to trial and found to be in violation of the Constitution or Oath of Office with ease, and then tried in a civilian court for any of the following:

Fraud, conspiracy, larceny, grand larceny, prisoner swaps, fast and furious, circumstancial/probability/hearsay/presumption, procurement, false advertising, intent to defraud, laundering, civil rights violation, abuse of appointment, etc...

This can be done simply on the basis of his impeachment or as an individual filing, or as a class action, regardless of political position.

All that needs to be done is prove, through brief/argument, is that anything was his intent beyond a reasonable doubt, and that that fact (whatever presented) cannot be reasonably argued against in either good conscience or evidence or person.

Corrupt officials do it all of the time to frame people, BO is actually guilty, so we should do it, not to teach him a lesson, but to enforce law and sovereignty of law and Constitution.

Being president only protects you if you served that office in good faith and within the public trust and Constitution.

BTW:
...I only see bobble heads whining.

Get 'm. :)

Anyone could make a case to do this.
 
cohorts

Ferguson Hoax Evidence:

Exhibit A: The FBI arrests two bomb suspects: NOT the Police in Missouri (like Boston cops breaking every law):
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/22/us-usa-missouri-shooting-explosives-idUSKCN0J602N20141122
Against this backdrop of heightened tensions, according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.

The New Black Panther Party is friends with the DoJ, and they intimidate voters and never get in trouble:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/?s=new+black+pather

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/38-black-panther-scandal-roars-back-life/
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ack-panther-party-voter-intimidation-lawsuit/

So then, now everyone knows why this article was released the other day:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...tin-luther-king-jr-revealed-article-1.2009368
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/2...-jr-urging-him-to-commit-suicide-revealed.htm

...because someone (the DoJ) maybe wants the FBI of today (whom is still investigating the Boston Bombing) to look like the FBI of old (where people wore dresses when they were not supposed to).

So, someone wants Ferguson to blow up...
 
oh look, misdirection

TOGO W/POST #S 858 (This thread) &
#839: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62457983&postcount=839

BO and the DoJ did everything they could to egg on the Ferguson situation and prevent crowd dispersal ahead of time.

Then this happened:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...indict-police-officer-Michael-Brown-case.html
President Barack Obama pleaded quietly for calm in Ferguson, Missouri on Monday night, speaking from the White House as rioters overtook streets in the St. Louis suburb and cable TV broadcasts showed them setting fires and attacking police cars.

After members of a grand jury determined that police officer Darren Wilson will not face criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown on August 9, peaceful protests spiraled out of control. Obama spoke to the nation a half-hour later.

The president said anger is an 'understandable reaction' from people who believe 'the law is being applied in a discriminatory fashion,' a reference to Wilson being white and Brown being black.

'What we need to do is try to understand them,' Obama said.

Just in case you don't get it, this whole situation was set up from the door so that mixed race BO could teach you a lesson you already knew.

People like this are evil and they take and they only care about themselves.

This is the same exact way BO uses the power of his presidency.

Then he lies about it and acts like he means well.

BO is nothing but a puppet who wants to be considered evil, so that you feel bad that you don't like him, and he hopes none of you will see that he is going out of his way to look like the antichrist.

Didn't the Hopi warn of the false profit who brings 'the rock' ...?

"It is so much of a conspiracy that it cannot be a conspiracy, therefore, it must be a conspiracy."

If he really was the antichrist, he wouldn't have to lie cheat and steal so hard to make you believe it.

Just your standard average dirty politician whom happens to like comic book fiction and the Cloward Piven party.

The Pope could usher BO in and BO would still just be a punk that can't act.

Get Him Out Of Office Before He Makes Things More Annoying To Repair.
 
I could end this thread here.

Ferguson and Immigration Bombshell happening at the same time:
Do you think there would be less rioting if the dude was found guilty?
He even touted the problems at the UN to make it look like he works backasswards.

What a dick.

BO and his supporters have officially declared war on everyone else in the United States of America, using America against it's self:

Have some real @:
Beginning of the Declaration of Independence said:
When in the Course of human evwnts, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect for the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to separation.

Is this not what is happening? Again? Obviously the hard won United States of Americais is for BO and not for current American Citizens. These people do not want to share. Now I definately want the 'birther' argument to go to court, because he wants US(A) to leave or to be genocided via his new fake race war.

"Don't start none, and there won't be none."

+

Eugene Sledge said:
"The awesome reality that we were training to be cannon fodder in a global war that had already snuffed out millions of lives never seemed to occur to us. The fact that our owns lives might end violently or that we might be crippled while we were still boys didn't seem to register.

The only thing that we seemed to be truly concerned about was that we might be too afraid to do our jobs under fire.

An apprehension nagged at each of us that he might appear to be yella if he were afraid."

"It was hard to sleep that night before the invasion. I thought of home, my parents, my friends -- and whether I would do my duty, be wounded or disabled, or be killed. I concluded it was impossible for me to be killed, because God loved me. And then I told myself that God loved us all and that many would die or be ruined physically or mentally or both in the days following."

"Slowly the reality of it all formed in my mind: We were expendable! It was difficult to accept. We come from a nation and a culture that values life and the individual. To find oneself in a situation where your life seems of little value is the ultimate in lonliness."

"Perhaps it was a childish innocence that accepted as faith the claim that man is basically good. Possibly I lost faith that polticians in high places, who do not have to endure war's savagery, will ever stop blundering and sending others to endure it."

+

Wayne's World (1992)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105793/
Scene 23 Starts @1:31:21
"Well that's all the time we have for our movie.

We hope you found it entertaining, whimsical and yet relevant, with an underlying revisionist conceit that belied the films emotional attachments to the subject matter." ends @ 1:31:32

@1:31:34 - @1:31:37
"I just hope you didn't think it sucked."

@1:31:38 - @1:31:40
"O.K. So thank you for coming. Good night and party on."

@1:31:41
"Party on Wayne."

@1:31:42
"Party on Garth."


@1:31:43
"Wayne's World."

@1:34:38
"I can't believe they did that."
 
Just to say I told you so later, and because every rule is rule #1:
Remember this when Ferguson starts to wind down:

Rule #1: Everyone is lying to you.
The other rule #1: They are always sorry.
 
The other rule #1: They are always sorry.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/cong...sing-obamacare-in-2010-was-a-mistake-20141125
The third-ranking Senate Democrat noted that just about 5 percent of registered voters in the United States lacked health insurance before the implementation of the law, arguing that to focus on a problem affecting such "a small percentage of the electoral made no political sense."

I already did, but I'm glad persons are waking up.
 
Busted.

TOGO W/POST #861:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguso...hes-additional-members-of-the-national-guard/
Ferguson's mayor on Tuesday criticized what he said was delayed National Guard deployment as violent protests broke out following the*grand jury's decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson.

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles called the decision to delay the deployment "deeply concerning" after several businesses were burned down or damaged during the protests.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon, who called the scene in Ferguson "heart-breaking" and "unacceptable," ordered more than 2,200 members of the National Guard to the area. He said 700 guardsmen were in the area on Monday night, when more than a dozen buildings were set on fire and otherwise vandalized.

Orchestrated. Intent.
 
Hate

So I hate Juan Williams. I hate what he says, I hate what he supports, and I think he's a looney:

BUT: Regardless of what you believe, he makes two great points in this OP ED:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...-death-should-be-call-to-action-not-violence/

The 1st one is this: Only Holder and BO spoke with the now rioters in Ferguson.
...but Juan thinks they mean well, suprise... :(

...and then he drops some awesome lyrics (even though he speaks as if ethnicity separates people):
That “positive change,” is not advanced by riots.

Street violence, riots, only plays into the hands of racial provocateurs who are too weak to engage in the constant, on-going struggle for equal rights and protections for black people. Those self-promoters are never around to clean up after a riot destroys a black neighborhood and tears at the trust between good people of all races.

But as the “Last Poets,” a 60s group of black musicians once said: “The revolution will not be televised.” The riots of the 1960s and the 1990s riots that followed the Rodney King verdict are proof that riots don’t advance justice for black people.

The people with the most guns and bombs did not win the civil rights struggle.

Leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., won with the thunderous power of non-violence. They appealed to Christian conscience. They shared their humanity and a shared patriotism, a belief in the Founding Fathers’ promise that “All men are created equal.”*

The people who engineered the greatest social movement in American history engaged the political process. They talked, they pressured, they protested. They used incredible speeches, music and art to change hearts and open minds.

Thanks, Juan. I hate you, and not because of the color of your skin. I also hate this article you wrote, even though it has awesomeness in it.

"Thanks, Pele', 'way to kick it in.'"
 
Addition All

St. Louis, Missouri is 'technically' the geographic center of the United States.

What is the statistical probability that all of these events naturally centering around that place?

What is the probability after reading this:---v
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/24/State-Senator-This-Is-St-Louis-Race-War
We didn't have a race war like other cities throughout the U.S. This is our race war."

Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadali said, "I*have to tell you that there has been systematic racism, institutionally in state government for decades, including my own state party. So what we are looking at right now is a symptom of racism that has been swept under the rug for decades. and I am so glad now that the truth is out, and I'm very grateful to your network for telling the truth in reporting the truth of what's going to go down in the coming days."*

I really wish the world would let Ferguson go like they should have months ago...
...but I guess distraction protocol is more important.
 
fuck'd

So my cell phone no longer lets me access my phone or text screen.

The only message I get is 'Unfortunately Messaging/Phone Has Stopped." with an 'ok' prompt that disappears if I try to take a screen shot of it.

I can use the Internet, but I cannot access any of the saved info on my phone.

It would sound insane except for the fact that Verizon says they can only fix it if I upgrade my phone.

...and by upgrade they mean "give us the phone you have full of saved evidence of crime and we'll give you a new one."

I also cannot access my saved web pages, and if I try to check them, a 'dumpstate' occurs in my processor and it clears all current pages in my browser.

:(

...I must be onto something.
 
Scare'd

So if you've been reading this thread, you know that my appeal of the charges by Logan Twp had finally made it to the superior court at the county level.

Well I submitted my brief on time, and my respondant brief was supposed to be sent to me on 11/26, my birthday, and my hearing was scheduled for 12/14/14.

Anyway, a few days before my birthday, and a few days after I submitted my brief, I got a letter saying my case before the court was rescheduled for 1/14/15.

I still haven't received the prosecution's brief.

...almost like somebody planned it...


My case from Pennsville, which is now before the State of New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, is going slightly better.

I submitted my brief. I'm not fucking around either, because I gave that particular court EVERYTHING I had short of the rape case.

Well, I got a letter saying my brief 'didn't fit the proper format' .

I wonder who complained? Anyhow, I submitted a correctly formatted brief, spoke to a group of excellent court clerks, and wrote a Letter of Request to the Judge to ask if the original brief could be used even though it didn't fit the correct format.

I haven't heard anything, and that was two weeks ago, BUT:

I was granted oral arguments, and was allowed to plead in Trenton instead of Atlantic City.

So it seems someone has my back.
 
Mo' Method, Man

You need to watch this DVD featurette.

It's from a movie called Resident Evil (pronounced Yo Vo Vitch)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120804/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Featurette is titled: Scoring Resident Evil --v
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95BD8D3CCC7155CC

Listen to what Mr. Manson says is possible with sound frequencies.

...and now you know why I made all those infrasound and EMF posts.

Wake up, people can make this happen with a small battery and a crappy tweeter from the 1970s.

...ask me how iknow :(

also: Stifled and regulated Internet is bad. Colors should be free.
 
Finally

http://news.yahoo.com/relatives-search-mexicos-missing-050221504.html
Previously, "I searched, but in my own way, by my own means," Canaan said. "But really when it's just one person against the world it is almost impossible."

"One has to overcome the fear, because if not who is going to look for our children?" Sotelo said.

+this
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141203/us--immigration-texas-0e6478e753.html
Perry said at a news conference that Obama's 2012 executive order delaying the deportation of children brought into the U.S. illegally by their parents triggered an unprecedented wave of unaccompanied minors and families, mostly from Central America, crossing into the U.S. this summer.

"In effect, his action placed a neon sign on our border, assuring people that they could ignore the law of the United States," said Perry, who has deployed up to 1,000 National Guard troops to the border.

The federal lawsuit involves the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

+this
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...mas-body-camera-argument-just-took-a-big-hit/
Antoine White, a hip-hop artist from St. Louis who is known as T-Dubb-O, said of body cameras during an interview, "I still consider it a Band-Aid" on a much larger problem. "Giving a policeman a camera does not prevent him from shooting me in the head," he said, noting officers at times don't turn on the cameras.

+this (notice where from who)
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/barkley-defends-police-following-ferguson/
Speaking to*CNN*on Tuesday, Barkley stated that if it wasn’t for police, the ghetto would be like the “wild, wild west.”

“The notion that white cops are out there just killing black people – that’s ridiculous. That’s just flat-out ridiculous,” the TNT basketball analyst told CNN. “I challenge any black person to try to make that point. Cops are actually awesome. They are the only thing in the ghetto between this place being the wild, wild west. So this notion that cops are out there just killing black men is ridiculous and I hate that narrative coming out of this entire situation.”

Barkley previously had strong words about the violent protesters*in Ferguson, calling them “scumbags” for looting and setting businesses on fire after officer Darren Wilson was not indicted in the death of Michael Brown. He told CNN the only time America discusses race is when something bad happens.

“We’ve always had a racial issue in this country and the biggest problem with it is we never discuss race until something bad happens. We never have meaningful dialogue over a cold beer when things are going good,” Barkley explained to CNN. “When something bad happens, everybody has a tribe mentality. Everybody wants to protect their own tribe, whether they’re right or wrong.”

/me takes breath.
 
AU! AU! AU! I :heart: Us! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm with Australia: Fuck this BO and his bad vibes. Sometimes you have to stand alone to stand and deliver.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/120292/2014-g20-summit-obama-challenges-abbott-climate-change
Climate change was maybe the last thing Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott wanted to focus on at this weekend's G-20 summit with the world's largest economies. As the host of the G-20 talks, Abbott wanted to discuss only "economic security" and "private-sector led growth," and*refused*to include climate change in that conversation in the formal agenda. This was expected behavior for Abbott, a*leader with an*abysmal record*on climate changeand who helped repeal Australia's carbon tax.

In the end, he didn't have much of*a choice—climate change became a focus in informal and formal discussion. President Barack Obama made sure of that.

also this:
http://www.dfat.gov.au/issues/climate-change/
 
TOGO W/POST #869:

PayDay said:
Anyway, a few days before my birthday, and a few days after I submitted my brief, I got a letter saying my case before the court was rescheduled for 1/14/15.

I still haven't received the prosecution's brief.

:( So it turns out the prosecution never filed their brief with the Superior Court of Gloucester County.

My case was rescheduled because they never filed their brief. Apparently they have no consequences to failing to comply with court regulations...

Also: I got the reschedule date wrong:
Turns out it's rescheduled for 1/30/2015 at 9AM...

...Almost like someone planned it.

I'd call the NJ Admin of the court and complain, but they already issued me a letter that they don't care about government agencies breaking the rules.

...

:(
 
TOGO W/POST #695:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61750771&postcount=695
PayDay said:
Why I love teh goo g le (even though they censor shit in China, cause Communist Government, I get it, I may not like it, but I get it):
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...sking-to-be-removed-from-Google-searches.html

*An individual asked to have removed links to articles on the internet that reference his dismissal for sexual crimes committed on the job. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*A public official asked the search company to remove a link to a student organisation’s petition demanding his removal. Google did not remove the page from search results.

*A request from a former clergyman to remove 2 links to articles covering an investigation of sexual abuse accusations while in his professional capacity. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*Multiple requests from a single individual who asked them to remove 20 links to recent articles about his arrest for financial crimes committed in a professional capacity. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*A victim of rape asked Google to remove a link to a newspaper article about the crime. The page has been removed from search results for the individual’s name.

/me gets warm fuzzy

+this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ldren-as-google-targets-under13s-9907313.html
A senior executive with the firm, whose corporate motto is famously “Don’t be evil”, insisted any services would be “fun and safe” with parental supervision at their heart.

Pavni Diwanji, the Google vice president in charge of the project, said: “We expect this to be controversial, but the simple truth is kids already have the technology in schools and at home. So the better approach is simply to see to it that the tech is used in a better way.”

Take it back. Amen. Well done Google, if, if you are being legit, which I think so.

Also this:
Google, along with all other internet companies, still faces the problem of being able to reliably verify the age of users of particular websites, whether to prevent minors accessing adult content or stop adults posing as children. Google last night declined to comment further on its plans.

There is no law to stop bad parents from not monitoring their children, and no law that can.

Internet censorship is bad. Bad parents are worse. I'm glad I had a good father.
 
Oh really? + Distraction Protocol 101

SO: TOGO W/POST #S 386, 406, & specifically 414:

#386: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51183918&postcount=386
#406: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51315314&postcount=406
** ---> #414: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51428622&postcount=414

So the fault between the US(A) & Japan is silent. Asin: No rumbles at all.

I already think it's possible to fake the Fukishima Incident:
For instance: Is 1 nuclear plant worth of heavy water enough to pollute the entire Pacific Ocean? Couldn't two or three (or even one high yield) well placed Nuclear Weapons do the same thing?

Seriously, look up the quake graph.

So: Then this story comes out:
http://www.kplu.org/post/study-offshore-fault-where-big-one-originates-eerily-quiet
The fault zone expected to generate the next big one lies underwater between 40 and 80 miles offshore of the Pacific Northwest coastline. Earthquake scientists have listening posts along the coast from Vancouver Island to Northern California.

But those onshore seismometers have detected few signs of the grinding and slipping you would expect to see as one tectonic plate dives beneath another, with the exception of the junctions on the north and south ends of what is formally known as the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

Even With Instruments, It’s Eerily Quiet Out There

It is “a puzzle,” according to University of Oregon geophysics professor Doug Toomey.

“What is extraordinary is that all of Cascadia is quiet. It’s extraordinarily quiet when you compare it to other subduction zones globally,” Toomey said in an interview.

To make sure they’re not missing something, researchers have been using ships to drop off and later retrieve ocean bottom seismographs. These record for up to a year right on top of the fault zone.

A joint Japanese-Canadian team dropped instruments offshore of Vancouver Island. A separate team led by Toomey at the University of Oregon is in its fourth year of deployments. Named the*Cascadia Initiative, it is rotating among subduction zone segments offshore of Washington, Oregon and Northern California.

Toomey has skimmed the first three years of his results. The Japanese-Canadian team just published theirs online in the*Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America.

The bottom line: Even with more sensitive instruments, it’s still eerily quiet out there. Which leads the researchers to conclude the dangerous Cascadia fault zone is stuck* — or in science-speak, it is fully “locked.”

BUT THAT'S CRAZY!!!?!?!!! Right? There are plenty of perfectly reasonable explainations for that....

Well.... Let me combo move it for you:

China owns our debt. Japan owns not debt.

When our shutdown was 'prevented' by China changing our currency, Japan's economy took the hit. As world debt increases, and our debt increases, Japan's investment in US(A) loses money.

China is a Communist country. BO just signed a carbon bullshit thingy with China, which makes no sense for a developing industrial nation.

We also accept more immigrants from Asia than any other continent.

Unilateral immigration reform opens our borders to anyone.

We owe China a shit ton of money now.

So China could basically walk into our country and take it over thanks to BO's stupidity in Leadership, and we'll give them Social Security when they get here.

...but remember: Not all of China is bad. This is obviously a good/evil faction conspiracy:

SO: The evil Commies and their Evil American cohorts and complacent douchebags purposely fuck over the US(A) & Japan to destroy that country economically the same way BO and his cronies have purposely fucked over ours.

...and then China, evil or not, takes over the world since we, as functioning Democracy, couldn't get our act together and they want their money back.

Keep looking at Mexico.... Just sayin: I have no basis of proof for this, but it's awful coincidental that so many infrastructure contracts are going to the Chinese....

...and then the EVIL commies come crawling out of the bushes and take what they want, since everything is all kinds of fucked.

"Don't kid yourself, they're out there, and they're waiting..."
-Danny DeVito Other People's Money

Seriously. This is our (the American Citizen's) country. We should be able to be self sustaining, and not borrowing. When we are in debt to other nations, we OWE them. We are in a dangerous spot, and the president and much of congress are pretending that it's business as usual.

Shutdown is out of the question? Fuck That. Do it. Shut these fucktards down or we lose the Constitution.

Seriously: What choice is China going to have? ...and it would be our own fault for not stopping it.

...but keep worrying about the police like their aren't laws and legal ways to stop them.
 
Back
Top