Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

The strangest place for me was the bathroom at school.

Ditto, bathroom in the girls locker room at school

Yeah, I made it a point in college to do it on all 9 floors of my inner-city high rise building! No bathroom was safe! LOL
It started from one day when I was reading erotica on my phone in class, and got really horny and ended up as a conquest! It was pretty exhilarating trying to do it and not get caught!

These are some pretty sexy places... But the one that intrigues me out of the two of them, is the public swimming pool. How did you start masturbating half way down the slide, and with out people seeing you. Wouldn't you Firstly, want to start at the top, and Secondly, I think I'd want to get my nut off before I hit the water, so I wonder how you did!

It was a tube slide that whent around in circles where one person whent down at a time, I had been down it a couple of times when and realised that i could slow myself right down to a stop. I was very horny as a few of my sexy female friends were in the pool to, so the next time down i stoped and took my cock out and had a few strokes put it back in my shorts and carried on down the slide. After about 20 or so runs of doing this i was very close to cumming so on the last run i kept my cock in my shorts and came.

THAT IS SO FRIGGIN HOT! I probably wouldn't think to do that, but KUDOS to you for gettin it done! (full pun intended!)

naked on my mother in law's bed

i think mine a train toilet or on the back of a bus with an ex watching :p that was fun :p

xXx

I can't say I've masturbated on my mother-in-law's anything as I'm not married, but that had to be an auxillerating experience!

And the train toilet would be pretty cool, but the back of the bus with someone watching? THAT'S MY IDEA OF FUN! A crowd is ALWAYS a good time!

Being a cross-dresser I have masturbated in a lot of unusual places and a couple have come to mind.
About 20 years ago I was at my brother in laws camp on a lake by myself , I had just bought myself a bikini and decided I would go for a swim wearing it , between the feeling of the bikini and the excitement of wearing it in the water I couldn't help myself , I just finished myself off right there in the lake.
Another time I was riding my motorcycle and was really excited to be wearing my bra and panties that I just had to rub myself and before I knew it I had a surprise in my panties all while trying to maintain control of the motorcycle.
T

Being a cross-dresser I have masturbated in a lot of unusual places and a couple have come to mind.
About 20 years ago I was at my brother in laws camp on a lake by myself , I had just bought myself a bikini and decided I would go for a swim wearing it , between the feeling of the bikini and the excitement of wearing it in the water I couldn't help myself , I just finished myself off right there in the lake.
Another time I was riding my motorcycle and was really excited to be wearing my bra and panties that I just had to rub myself and before I knew it I had a surprise in my panties all while trying to maintain control of the motorcycle.
T

you're lucky you didn't lose control of the bike! But GREAT story!

Thanks for responding!

I don't know if it qualifies as crazy or even unusual, but I once got myself of in a dressing room at a department store. The door was such that in theory someone could look over the top if they were very tall or standing on something, and there was an open space at the bottom that allowed passersby to see feet. I simply sat down on the little seat and quickly diddled myself into a nice little orgasm. I kept quiet, and no one knew, but a sharp-eyed observer might have noticed two sets of toes curling when the big moment came.

My wife did it in the back of church where the alter boys get dressed.She played and gave a handjob to the boy.

I don't know if it qualifies as crazy or even unusual, but I once got myself of in a dressing room at a department store. The door was such that in theory someone could look over the top if they were very tall or standing on something, and there was an open space at the bottom that allowed passersby to see feet. I simply sat down on the little seat and quickly diddled myself into a nice little orgasm. I kept quiet, and no one knew, but a sharp-eyed observer might have noticed two sets of toes curling when the big moment came.

WOW LOVE The mental Picture!!!!!

riding a scaffolding pipe right up near the three-storey handpainted ceiling that I was restoring

My wife did it in the back of church where the alter boys get dressed.She played and gave a handjob to the boy.

TO have hidden camera shots of ALL OF THESE would be OH TOO WONDERFUL!

Thank you all for responding!

A few more places that come to mind are:-
1. Sick bay at school which realy was just a few seats at the end of the hallway next to the staff room.
2. public footpath next to a graveyard.
3. In a number of different rooms in church including the girls toilet.

when i was a lot younger i would spent 2-3 weeks out of the year way up north at a relatives cabin. because of the open concept of the cabin there was little privacy, so i would go off on my own into the woods and find a nice mossy flat area and lay out a towel. i would lay out on my back and stroke my cock until i came. being outside, made it more exciting and i'd usually cum pretty hard.

i shared this with my now ex wife :D and to my surprise one summer when we were up at this very cabin she made me take her to the same exact spot in the woods. let me tell you that was some of the best sex i've ever had!! :D (i'll save that for another thread).

A few more places that come to mind are:-
1. Sick bay at school which realy was just a few seats at the end of the hallway next to the staff room.
2. public footpath next to a graveyard.
3. In a number of different rooms in church including the girls toilet.

Waiting in line at the bank.

when i was a lot younger i would spent 2-3 weeks out of the year way up north at a relatives cabin. because of the open concept of the cabin there was little privacy, so i would go off on my own into the woods and find a nice mossy flat area and lay out a towel. i would lay out on my back and stroke my cock until i came. being outside, made it more exciting and i'd usually cum pretty hard.

i shared this with my now ex wife :D and to my surprise one summer when we were up at this very cabin she made me take her to the same exact spot in the woods. let me tell you that was some of the best sex i've ever had!! :D (i'll save that for another thread).

Thank you all for responding!

OF all of these, the one I find the hottest, is yours Jhuson! When you gotta GET RELIEF, You GOTTA GET RELIEF! Waiting in line @ a bank! I've heard it all! That's some HOT SHIT!

On the ship, on watch......

got caught too, because my relief showed up early :(

In an unlocked room at work...Pretty much got caught.

At the end of a trail at a state park...No chance of getting caught cause very few people use the trails.

In my car...Driving. Not something I'd recommend.

In the back of a church van as a youngin...I was bored and it was a long trip.

In an unlocked room at work...Pretty much got caught.

At the end of a trail at a state park...No chance of getting caught cause very few people use the trails.

In my car...Driving. Not something I'd recommend.

In the back of a church van as a youngin...I was bored and it was a long trip.

I think "craziest" is a superlative, but I like your multiples.

I think "craziest" is a superlative, but I like your multiples.
As far as I'm concerned all are equally crazy. It's like two people tying for second place because both are equally qualified.

*Oooh! I just realized Lit has spellcheck now. No excuse for poor one-handed typing anymore.*

Back