Bruce Jenner Make-over

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

How many of you GEEBEE guys are gonna tune in when Jenner becomes Garnate?

Bruce Jenner is going to drive tabloid newsstand sales for the next six months.

BY AILI NAHAS 01/30/2015 AT 07:55 PM EST
His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

BY AILI NAHAS 01/30/2015 AT 07:55 PM EST
His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

Simply scandalous, isn't it?
Graphic reenactment of JamesBJohnson's reaction to Bruce Jenner news:
tumblr_lnkrorgcoW1qbgi86o1_500%5B1%5D.gif

Yep, all of that pork belly they stripped off your self-indulgent mid-section must have been life threatening, and to add insult to injury, now you actually have to pick up a broom to sweep the driveway...times are hard, but hey, now you can check on your cunt without a mirror.

Anytime you wanna do a bench press challenge, tubby, let me know.

Yep, all of that pork belly they stripped off your self-indulgent mid-section must have been life threatening, and to add insult to injury, now you actually have to pick up a broom to sweep the driveway...times are hard, but hey, now you can check on your cunt without a mirror.

Ouch :) I heard ROB owns one of those exhaust system mirrors the inspection guys use. Yuh s'pose ROB fogs the mirror when he's checking?

Wait. Is he really doing this? A show? Is there nothing that family won't sell?! Fuck.

Reportedly, he gathered the whole family together, with cameras running, to make the big announcement. Which is incomprehensible to me, but hey, it's worked for them so far.

I think their reaction was "This is supposed to be news? Mom took your balls years ago."

Without a doubt. It has worked so far for that family rather profitibly.

I can't say this was unexpected (living with those wacked Kardashian women) though I thought nervous breakdown, not sex change.

I doubt a mewling quim like you could even bench your own IQ, let alone your weight. I'd put money on it.

I am quite sure you can bench your IQ.

Some of "your" insults would seem moderately clever if I didn't know that your facility for creativity was nil. Every word you ever write is borrowed from somewhere.

"Mewling quim" you plagiarized from Byron. I suspect it would amuse him to be so immortalized.

Really? After living with/being married to that insufferable bitch for all those years I would say anything he wants that is legal he has earned. Maybe even a few illegal things.

I feel the same about the Kartrashions as the Dude feels about the Eagles.

Go for it Bruce, Betty, whatever the hell name ya choose.

I can't say this was unexpected (living with those wacked Kardashian women) though I thought nervous breakdown, not sex change.

I doubt Jenner even interacts with them on a daily basis, other than perhaps his wife...or his ex wife, not sure if they are still married.

I am quite sure you can bench your IQ.

Some of "your" insults would seem moderately clever if I didn't know that your facility for creativity was nil. Every word you ever write is borrowed from somewhere.

"Mewling quim" you plagiarized from Byron. I suspect it would amuse him to be so immortalized.

No, actually he did not take it from Byron, but it would amuse him to think you thought he did ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=47844214&postcount=18

Back