What is the most out of character thing you have done to impress the opposite sex?

I cleaned the house in a French maid outfit a few times while he watched, I hate cleaning, especially in skimpy outfits.

I cleaned the house in a French maid outfit a few times while he watched, I hate cleaning, especially in skimpy outfits.

I never understood this.
The last thing I'd watch or want anyone to do in a maid's outfit would be clean.

I never understood this.
The last thing I'd watch or want anyone to do in a maid's outfit would be clean.

It brings the fantasy into reality. Why put you in a maid outfit if I'm going to just take it right off? It helps the roleplay, what starts up the foreplay.

What is the most out of character thing you have done to impress the opposite sex?
I have a story but I will only tell mines once others tell theirs.

I can't remember a time when I did anything that would be classified as "out of character" for me.

My thing always has been and always will be, "What you see is what you get". Maybe that's why I've spent a lot of time as the guy in the corner.

"To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man (or woman).

William Shakespeare

Comshaw

I once watched NASCAR because he liked it, and watched Billy Bob turn left, then turn left, then...y'no

Watching NASCAR on TV is the worst, but actually going to a NASCAR race is great... the people watching can't be beat, and getting wasty-pants is encouraged. I may or may not have tripped and fallen into a ditch walking back to our campsite...

I dressed in lingerie and a whole host of other silly and ridiculous outfits and recorded a video of myself singing and dancing to Katy fucking Perry. That's not something I'd ever do normally but he wanted it. I really really hate Katy Perry.

So you did the Raindance? :D

I dressed in lingerie and a whole host of other silly and ridiculous outfits and recorded a video of myself singing and dancing to Katy fucking Perry. That's not something I'd ever do normally but he wanted it. I really really hate Katy Perry.

I still watch that at least once a week.

:rose:

I can't remember a time when I did anything that would be classified as "out of character" for me.

My thing always has been and always will be, "What you see is what you get". Maybe that's why I've spent a lot of time as the guy in the corner.

"To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man (or woman).

William Shakespeare

Comshaw

EVERY MAN DONE SOMETHING OUT OF CHARACTER BEFORE!

EVERY MAN DONE SOMETHING OUT OF CHARACTER BEFORE!

Yes they have. And yes I have. However, for me there have been few and each instance has been a regret I carry. But that wasn't what you asked and wasn't what I addressed my answer to. You had a very specific set of circumstances, IE; "What is the most out of character thing you have done to impress the opposite sex?". I will reiterate, I can't remember a time when I did something out of character to impress the opposite sex. That ain't me. My take on it is when you intentionally step out of character you are lying about who you are and I ain't much into lying.

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”
― Albert Einstein

Comshaw

Last edited:
Back