What we know about Islam in Europe

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
There is no problem.

They are assimilating, it takes three complete generations.

There are no places where they follow Sharia law, they are happy to comply with the law.

There is no Islamic violence.

They are happily rejecting the hajib.

They are not killing people, they are at peace.

Anything that any conservative thinks about the nature of Islam is wrong because FOX.

The Jews are not fleeing Europe.

There is no anti-semitism and there are no attacks, only pranks.

If the Muslims were to possibly do anything wrong, well, you have to remember Palestine, Algiers, the Crusades, big oil, colonialism, exploitation, poor wages for immigrants, laws that discriminate..., and realize that conservatives and Christians brought this problem upon themselves...

BUT!!!

To reiterate...

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ISLAM!

I have no idea why they had such a big rally.

What the hell do they possibly have to unite against?

You know, I feel like I should say something but that's honestly probably more accurate than what I, as an American, know about Europe. You guys have Sherlock Holmes and uh... tea? I think? And everyone speaks English but with a weird accent? And you don't tear down your old buildings because there's art and shit in there? And you're super good at colonizing things only to have them rebel at various later dates? And I think you have monarchies or someshit? Pizza? Eurovision? Strudel? Less funny versions of shows that we steal and try to make funny?

You left out superior cheese and surrender.

:cool:

Also they are second to none when it comes to patronization and condescension...

You left out superior cheese and surrender.

:cool:

Also they are second to none when it comes to patronization and condescension...

I didn't know Europe was known for it's cheeses. I never really think about cheese. I'm thinking about it now and coming up with the state of Wisconsin? Why the hell is that linked to cheese in my brain? Is Wisconsin known for cheese or did I just make that up?

I didn't know Europe was known for it's cheeses. I never really think about cheese. I'm thinking about it now and coming up with the state of Wisconsin? Why the hell is that linked to cheese in my brain? Is Wisconsin known for cheese or did I just make that up?

No, you didn't just make it up. Green Bay is in Wisconsin and the the Green Bay Packer Fans are affectionately known as Cheeseheads...why....because they make so much cheese in Green Bay and Wisconsin.

:D

And superior whines!

Insha'Allah that you are lured into the Web of Deception . . . all part of the Nefarious Plan.

You will all become footings for the Five Pillars.

No, you didn't just make it up. Green Bay is in Wisconsin and the the Green Bay Packer Fans are affectionately known as Cheeseheads...why....because they make so much cheese in Green Bay and Wisconsin.

I still don't think I would have known that... I don't know from sportsball...

Does he think that all Americans are ignorant of anything going on in the EU?

Ishmael

He is willingly taking up diversity, tolerance and multiculturalism because none of it has actually touched him yet. Another example of Oikophobia, as gays, feminists, and secularists embrace the people who hate them because of the sins of the past of the people who have been trained to tolerate them under the secular banner of the "bully" pulpit...

He is willingly taking up diversity, tolerance and multiculturalism because none of it has actually touched him yet. Another example of Oikophobia, as gays, feminists, and secularists embrace the people who hate them because of the sins of the past of the people who have been trained to tolerate them under the secular banner of the "bully" pulpit...

Has he really embraced that, or is he merely trying to express the German obsession with "Alles in ordnung. " to foreign posters. Like his selection of photo's to portray the difference between German housing and housing in the US. Being driven by nationalistic pride.

Any reading of the German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, etc. newswires show the antisemitism is on the rise, although they don't attribute that rise to any particular group. (Sadly it is also on the rise in the US.) The EU politico's, intelligentsia, and press pointedly stay away from making any connection between this rise in antisemitism and the huge enclaves of Muslims that surround their larger cities. (Could their "Hate Speech Laws" be playing a role in this?)

Regardless, it is apparent that things are "Alles nicht in ordnung" in the German state.

Ishmael

Has he really embraced that, or is he merely trying to express the German obsession with "Alles in ordnung. " to foreign posters. Like his selection of photo's to portray the difference between German housing and housing in the US. Being driven by nationalistic pride.

Any reading of the German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, etc. newswires show the antisemitism is on the rise, although they don't attribute that rise to any particular group. (Sadly it is also on the rise in the US.) The EU politico's, intelligentsia, and press pointedly stay away from making any connection between this rise in antisemitism and the huge enclaves of Muslims that surround their larger cities. (Could their "Hate Speech Laws" be playing a role in this?)

Regardless, it is apparent that things are "Alles nicht in ordnung" in the German state.

Ishmael

Very good point, but I'm not so sure that they are different things...

;)

It is on the rise. I want to kick busybody's ass about half the time. :D

Very good point, but I'm not so sure that they are different things...

;)

It is on the rise. I want to kick busybody's ass about half the time. :D

Perhaps not.

Yeah, BB is not high on my list either. Going for shock value with every post gets tedious after a while.

LadyF and chipbutty did not get the point about hate speech laws.

:(

Funk might be excused, to many Americans restricted freedom of speech is a foreign concept.

Ishmael

I have no idea why they had such a big rally.

What the hell do they possibly have to unite against?

They should have rallied regarding the violence against legitimate Jewish busineses in France....like, stop throwing rocks through their windows

Ishmael

Anti-semitism is becoming more visible but most reported incidents, in the UK at least, are not from usually from Muslims but from so-called English nationalists who would happily paint graffiti on a synagogue, a mosque, a Sikh temple, and a church that has a congregation of West Indian descent.

Unfortunately anti-semitism has never left Europe. It has been around for hundreds of years. Now we have anti-Muslim, and anti-any foreigners as well.

The so-called 'justification' is significant immigration into Europe.

You have to admit, with the new zero-tolerance stand to bullies, especially on the internet, that the drumbeat for such attitudes here is already beginning to overcome the sound of TAPS...

;)

There are a lot of people who now know hate speech when they hear it and would certainly vote to restrict it in the name of tolerance.

Back