ladies: being video taped

I've done three, each with the understanding that I get to erase it whenever I want, and it stays only with me, no copies. None has survived over a month. (Can you spell paranoid?)

And yes, we use my personal recorder. Well, one bought for me. Its pretty expensive.
 
I've only ever done it with my ex. We were long distance so I liked him to know I was thinking about him, plus he would film us together sometimes. Now that we have broken up , he has deleted them all.
 
nice to see women who have done this sort of thing.pm me sometime and let's talk more about them
 
I've done three, each with the understanding that I get to erase it whenever I want, and it stays only with me, no copies. None has survived over a month. (Can you spell paranoid?)

And yes, we use my personal recorder. Well, one bought for me. Its pretty expensive.

No copies remain in existence? This is so sad. :(
 
i would love to see some of these hot pics you ladies have taken
 
how many tapes you ladies made that their husband doesn't know about?
 
I love being video taped and photographed. Unfortunately some of the best moments I haven't been allowed to; gangbang, swingers clubs and such.

I do remember being video taped for the first time, and it was also on a webcam with another couple. Such a turn on...

Tifani
 
The BF has done it on a number of occasions and it's fun, but we end up not watching them very often. I could watch myself have sex or I could actually have sex. I like the second option better.

There are a few running around from some of my less careful days from guys I just said yes to because I wasn't someone who ever said "No". No idea if those are still sitting around in those guy's spank banks or gone or if they've been shown to anyone.
 
I've been video taped and on cam a few times already. I don't mind it but also don't care to watch it afterwards.

Whoops think I already answered this thread lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to see you on cam sometime..any of you ladies want to share more about being video taped? hit me up
 
Back
Top