gangbangs

I have been spit roasted once , for me it was so hot I came without anyone touching my cock ( one of the few times that has happened to me )

I'd love to be the sub in a gangbang scenario , it s a fantasy of mine , but I guess that in my late 40's it's prob only likely to happen if I pay for it ? God it's great to dream though!
 
That is one of my favorite fantasies. To have anywhere from 4-6 guys standing around me, filling my mouth and ass with cock...then cum in, and on, me.....oh my!
 
That is one of my favorite fantasies. To have anywhere from 4-6 guys standing around me, filling my mouth and ass with cock...then cum in, and on, me.....oh my!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
 
Yeah it could be but your just too far away, the thought is awesome can't wait to get involved.
 
That is one of my favorite fantasies. To have anywhere from 4-6 guys standing around me, filling my mouth and ass with cock...then cum in, and on, me.....oh my!
I have had the same fantasy for a while too. Mine is a visit to a bath house and becoming the pleasure toy for all. It begins in the sauna, progresses to the showers and I'm still being used while dressing in the locker room.
 
Never tried it but it is a re-occuring fantasy. Even today when I came I was fantasizing about it. Maybe one day it will happen but in the mean time I can only dream :)
 
My current one is I am laying out in the back yard getting some sun. The neighbors have a lawn service come by and it's several young, hot, black guys. One of them peeks over the fence, sees me, and the fun begins....
 
I have also several times. once with 5 girls with strapons and another the same five with their male SO's.
Both were incredible expieriences.
The girls drugged me and bound me in a sex swing, blindfolded me so I could not tell who was doing me.
The other time i was constatly spit roasted. Sore fora while.
 
I have also several times. once with 5 girls with strapons and another the same five with their male SO's.
Both were incredible expieriences.
The girls drugged me and bound me in a sex swing, blindfolded me so I could not tell who was doing me.
The other time i was constatly spit roasted. Sore fora while.

That is so hot
 
Late twenties (my age, not the years), Bangkok, U.S. army guys (JUSMAG), on a string at pool parties--before anyone knew about AIDS, so barebacking. At least "on a string" is what we called it in Bangkok. Consecutive guys on a poolside lounge bed. I'll be posting a story on it here at Literotica in the next few weeks.
 
only if...

I would only do it if my boyfriend were present. I would just want him there for safety sake. He does have a buddy help him spit roast me once in awhile but he is real particular about me getting fucked by anyone but him. He loves watching me suck another guy off but the butt is off limits lol.
 
It's always been a HUGE fantasy of mine - maybe one day.
 
Back
Top