Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damppanties said:
Looks like you also memorised it. :heart: (Yes, I'll love you if you love things I love. :D)
I memorize a lot of things. :rolleyes:

lmao...conditional love? wel...as long as there's love making involved, I'm fine with it. :cool:

FatDino said:
I memorize a lot of things. :rolleyes:

lmao...conditional love? wel...as long as there's love making involved, I'm fine with it. :cool:
:p

I never said I won't love you if you love things I don't love, or don't love things I do. :D Hardly conditional.

damppanties said:
:p

I never said I won't love you if you love things I don't love, or don't love things I do. :D Hardly conditional.
Ahh, I see. But there's still love making involved, yes? :catroar:

damppanties said:
:eek: When did I make you blush?
When you were deluded. And I'm being this excited because it's usually me doing the blushing, not others.

damppanties said:
I'm just...shy.
Count me in that category too. Except I don't know what demon has taken over my body lately...I've been kinda...blunt. :rolleyes:

And blame me? Do you know how many times she has used that word on me? If I had to blame someone every time she does that... :cool:

FatDino said:
Count me in that category too. Except I don't know what demon has taken over my body lately...I've been kinda...blunt. :rolleyes:

And blame me? Do you know how many times she has used that word on me? If I had to blame someone every time she does that... :cool:
Hehe. I like whatever demon it is. It's entertaining. :D

And no, you don't need to blame anyone. You're cuteness incarnate. Everyone else can and will blame their cuteness on you. :cool:

FatDino said:

You're both cute :D

damppanties said:
Hehe. I like whatever demon it is. It's entertaining. :D

And no, you don't need to blame anyone. You're cuteness incarnate. Everyone else can and will blame their cuteness on you. :cool:
Yea, I find it entertaining too. I may even make friends with this demon. :devil: <-- see what I mean?

Ooh, cuteness dealership? :D

FatDino said:
Yea, I find it entertaining too. I may even make friends with this demon. :devil: <-- see what I mean?

Ooh, cuteness dealership? :D
Dealership? Hmmm...something like that. :cathappy:

Caro- :rose:

V - :rose:

And now, I should go sleep. Goodnight all you lovely people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back