Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

OMG , ms Wilf , thx for sharing this very hot pose . And a pose to start from I guess ?

you are one fine looking Ms..

v.

You're too kind, thanks ;)

i don't know, but he gets frustrated with it in any usage. we have a bed cover that comes with Velcro ankers and cuffs, on my thread there is some pictures of it. we started out with actual hand cuffs but the unforgiving metal gets to me as we continue to play

Ohh I'll have to check out your thread :)

dirtywilf,

thank you for coming up with this wonderful thread idea and sharing your beautiful body in bondage. i hope you are others continue to share

side note, i think pictures of men in bondage would be quite interesting as well, but your thread, your call

As always, its my pleasure. I'm also very much enjoying all the other photos, theyre good inspiration!

I would love to see some men in bondage!

Let's see here.
attachment.php

Oh wonderful! Cute lil bum needs some more color :)

I had a request for standing bondage...I hope this will suffice :)

3234200919_32c827fdd6_o.jpg

and back view...although, this one is technically seated on a stool ;)

3235052490_1fc4f563b2_o.jpg

It all sounds so erotic. Watching the pink marks fade, but finding one or two spots hours later to remind you of the compromised position you were in

I had a request for standing bondage...I hope this will suffice :)

3234200919_32c827fdd6_o.jpg

and back view...although, this one is technically seated on a stool ;)

3235052490_1fc4f563b2_o.jpg
Your photos do much more than suffice! I was thinking of adjectives such as arouse, tantalize, excite, etc ... :D

It all sounds so erotic. Watching the pink marks fade, but finding one or two spots hours later to remind you of the compromised position you were in

Its a pleasant reminder...it allows me to savor it that much more.

i was a boyscout, i could figure out those knots....;)

Everyone was a boyscout, the real men were eagle scouts. :D I kid, I kid.

Thought I'd make a contribution to this fine thread. :)

Ohh I love a good tease, fantastic contribution. I'd love to see those hands cuffed behind you :D

This thread is just chock-full of epic win.

Thank you very much! Great contributions so far.

Nice photo! What's the favorite part of the body to have that whip used on? :devil:

Don't own that flogger anymore gave it away to someone and replaced it with a new flogger with more bite. I have used it on her back and ass I plan to start using the single tale on her tits when we have a bit more room.

I'll see what I can do about that request ... ;)

I'll try to wait patiently ;)

Don't own that flogger anymore gave it away to someone and replaced it with a new flogger with more bite. I have used it on her back and ass I plan to start using the single tale on her tits when we have a bit more room.

Ohhh if you have any photos of pink skin you want to share that would be welcome. :)

Pulls up a chair to wait not-so-patiently for more of the lovely Wilf. What can I say, I think I'm in lust.

Ohhh if you have any photos of pink skin you want to share that would be welcome. :)

To be honest I don't because once we hit that point things get worked up and I forget about the camera. LOL

To be honest I don't because once we hit that point things get worked up and I forget about the camera. LOL

Haha, I understand. The exhibitionist in me tries to remind him to snap some photos but it doesn't always happen.

Thats some very fine rope work.

He's very talented, I love when he indulges me. :)

Amazingly sexy body. That rope work makes your boobs look especially supple and enticing.

Why thank you...my breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

Pulls up a chair to wait not-so-patiently for more of the lovely Wilf. What can I say, I think I'm in lust.

I'm flattered! You didn't have to wait long.

We decided to stay in this Valentine's Day. Not that we typically celebrate it anyway. But this one was a good one.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, I understand. The exhibitionist in me tries to remind him to snap some photos but it doesn't always happen.

He's very talented, I love when he indulges me. :)

Why thank you...my breasts are one of the things I'm most self conscious about.

I'm flattered! You didn't have to wait long.

We decided to stay in this Valentine's Day. Not that we typically celebrate it anyway. But this one was a good one.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

I love that photo. I need to learn how to tie rope...lol

Back