Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, when they were alive, they probably were the type to drive all the way from Florida home to Michigan in the left lane on I-75 with their blinkers on. They deserve all the lead poisoning we can provide.

Why must you pick on Michiganders????

Why must you pick on Michiganders????

Cause it's always retirees from your two piece state that are driving five year old sedans in the left lane at two under the limit.

Do they not teach you to yield to faster traffic by keeping right when you take Driver's Education classes up there?

Or is it just the mindset that "I paid taxes on both lanes; I'll drive in the one I want"?

Cause it's always retirees from your two piece state that are driving five year old sedans in the left lane at two under the limit.

Do they not teach you to yield to faster traffic by keeping right when you take Driver's Education classes up there?

Or is it just the mindset that "I paid taxes on both lanes; I'll drive in the one I want"?

You just hate them b/c they are from MI.......:p You hate MI. :p

Mmmm...

BWAINZ!

:D

Hey now, I hope you're joking. Cause if you've really become infected, we're going to need to be chaining you to the wall to keep you from biting anyone else. (I couldn't bare to dispatch you even if you were a zombie.)

I know of only one way to cure you. ;)

Hey now, I hope you're joking. Cause if you've really become infected, we're going to need to be chaining you to the wall to keep you from biting anyone else. (I couldn't bare to dispatch you even if you were a zombie.)

I know of only one way to cure you. ;)

Does it involve oral lovins?

If so, then I'm in desperate need to be cured! ;)

Alright everyone, I have to go out on a secret mission. With any luck, I'll be back before midnight eastern standard time. If I don't come back, remember me well and do your best to protect each other.

When I get back, let's go down to the common area and watch that Monty Python movie, ok?

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."

thank god i found your bunker i have been roaming for days and i really need a place to stay and a warm shower I promise i will do whatever to earn my keep I am a great cook and can shhot really well so please can i stay.

Yes Maam, right this way. plenty of bunks and food. We just back from a supply run.

Ex Recon Scout. Airbourne and Ranger qualified! Reporting for duty. How soon til we run the ambushes, and kill undead fucks? Bwahahahahah!!

Bring on the movie quotes!!!!!

Rule #2 Double Tap...

Ya know Dave... I think we should be checking the new male recruits ...um... hardware... I'll start with this guy. I hear he packs a big gun!! I hear he even knows how to use it!:D

I found a hydroponics stash in someone's garage... I brought some of their plants and some of my own!! I do like fresh produce!!;)

Rule #2 Double Tap...

Ya know Dave... I think we should be checking the new male recruits ...um... hardware... I'll start with this guy. I hear he packs a big gun!! I hear he even knows how to use it!:D

I found a hydroponics stash in someone's garage... I brought some of their plants and some of my own!! I do like fresh produce!!;)

It's big and I do know how to use it. Want me to double tap you with it. Hehehehehehe :wink:

*Walking in carrying large boxes*
I raided a bookstore today. I have a large number of books to add to the library. I have a vast selection of books from every genre. Hopefully everyone will find something that they like. There are even am ample supply of erotic books, although with the group that is here thus far, I am sure we could write our own, which would be better than anything that I found. Also there are numerous cookbooks, in case anyone wants to try a new recipe.

It looks like I will be returning to raid the bookstore again tomorrow. If anyone has any requests, please let me know and I will endeavor to obtain those books.

Oh, you will also find a collection of audio books, in case anyone wants to listen to them while they are working around the bunker.

Now, I suppose that it is time to clean my weapons and reload for tomorrow's raid. Then I will go take a shower.

Would anyone like to join me in the shower???:devil:

You ladies check the new male arrivals however you feel necessary. Since I'm likely to just use them for guard duty and patrols perhaps you're better judges of how to best use their assets.

Put that new ranger dude in charge of training. Ladies tell everyone that we're watching The Holy Grail in a couple of hours. There will be a costume contest as well. Come dressed as your favorite character from the movie. But I get to be King Arthur. Y'all pick something else.

You ladies check the new male arrivals however you feel necessary. Since I'm likely to just use them for guard duty and patrols perhaps you're better judges of how to best use their assets.

In that case, any newly arrived males, who need to have your assets inspected, please join me in the shower. Trust me, I am a professional. ;)

Last edited:
hhhmmm, I do love to read, and have a great enjoyment of washing a pretty lady's back. I'd love to join you and I suppose I should be vetted.

In that case, any newly arrived males, who need to have your assets inspected, please join me in the shower. Trust me, I am a professional. ;)

I think I will also join you in the shower... I feel like getting a bit naug... um, I mean clean...:devil:

I think I will also join you in the shower... I feel like getting a bit naug... um, I mean clean...:devil:

Wooooo Hoooooo
Kat's gonna join me in the shower!!!!!

Well you know it is best to get a bit naug...before you get clean.

Any other volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back