Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know the fate of the 'nana as well as that of CNC.

But what about the spider?
 
Well evidently the danged spider snuck into my car somehow during the aftermath of the kerfuffle :eek: I have now transported him across state lines, which may or may not be illegal :eek: :eek: I have also abandoned said spider in the parking lot of an undisclosed Marriott hotel.

Please, nobody quote this so that I can edit it later to protect my innocence, if need be. I don't know spider law yet well enough to know if that will be necessary :eek:

And yes! Peanut butter on bananas is a thing! It's also a sandwich, if you eat like a pregnant woman :p
 
Or butter, if you're pregnant :p
I'm totally not pregnant. Just a weird eater!
:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:Sitting on hands: (*_*) Must. Resist. Snark.


___________

Also, yes, peanut butter is good in smoothies. And black sesame seed smoothies are awesome.
 
oooh new thread! silly 5000 post limit.

OMG I got so laid this morning. And it ended with my sadist saying "I soooo want to beat the crap out of you. And we sooooo don't have time."

That's the problem with morning sex!
 
My morning pales in comparison, Etoile. What a lovely way to start your day.
 
Outdoor cats.

Humans claim them as their's when it's about petting or basically all issues, except when it's about covering the damages they caused.

If I would claim that it's not my problem when my dog bites someone, because, you know, he is a free, roaming outdoor dog, I just feed and pet him and go to the vet with him - everyone would roll the eyes.
 
Ok, I tried the banana and PB sandwich and it was pretty good, definitely better than the one with PB and strawberry jelly I tried a while back. Registers more like a dessert thing than a sandwich to me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
 
{blurt}

Elle's got some catching up to do if she wants to beat my daily post count.

She'd better get on the stick. ;)

{\unblurt}
 
{blurt}

Elle's got some catching up to do if she wants to beat my daily post count.

She'd better get on the stick. ;)

{\unblurt}

Yeah. My post count seems embarrassingly high as well.
And I have 2 jobs. Real jobs.
Not crazy.
Actually a grown up.
So whatever. :rolleyes:
 
Hmm. So banana with PB is a thing? I gotta try it.

I love banana with crunchy PB smeared on it.
Forget about the bread.
I agree if you are going to do a sandwich... Add honey.
Or better...add WildHoney. :devil:
 
I love banana with crunchy PB smeared on it.
Forget about the bread.
I agree if you are going to do a sandwich... Add honey.
Or better...add WildHoney. :devil:

I have no actual evidence of this, but I'm pretty sure that Wild Honey isn't crunchy. Which is good if you're already using crunchy style peanut butter.
 
Hm... Decisions to be made. I don't really want to think about any of it or actually do anything, and I'd like to give myself a million excuses not to do anything about it. But that's not the adult thing to do and my excuses aren't even good enough for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top