The Crassly Kinky Garden Thread

desertslave

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Posts
5,491
I figure that's a good title for this thread, since so many of our cacti either look phallic or painful (and sometimes both :eek:).

We had a great time out and about today. Wildly overbought in the plant department, but got some of the critical plants I've been waiting (im)patiently to get going. We have two very blank walls on the front of the house, which will now have a pomegranate and a Texas Mountain Laurel semi-trained as focal points. (TML is a shrubby tree that presents amazing sweet-pea-like purple flowers in the spring, that smell like grape soda.)

We also got two large prickly pears. I giggled when the garden volunteer offered that we could easily remove the cochineal scale with tweezers. I WANT the bugs! They are the source of an excellent purple-pink dye (think carmine color).

Scooped up several smaller succulents for specimen bed, some baby saguaros, and a few natives to seduce butterflies and hummingbirds. Much digging this weekend! :)
 
iur

:heart:

thank you desertslave

:heart:
 
AxAT8hs.jpg


love the change of season and the bright yellow ginko in my yard.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I love watching the leaves change colour. Soooo pretty :)
 

Attachments

  • BAD32D32-004E-499E-9FD0-CB16A98ADE8E.jpg
    BAD32D32-004E-499E-9FD0-CB16A98ADE8E.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top