Men Who Wear Bras

I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

ANSWER: Not this guy

Do you buy your own bras ?

ANSWER: I have nothing to do with bras other than taking them off the ladies

Do you also wear breast forms ?

ANSWER: What is that?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

ANSWER: Why would she do that?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

ANSWER: Of course she does, did you see the size of those things?

I'm looking forward to your responses.

ANSWER: I doubt it

There is a general misunderstanding afoot, or rather abreast. One of the highlights of the day is the freedom when the bra can finally come off. Except for sports bras, that is.

To reply to the question: "I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?"

ANSWER: I love it!

ANSWER: Yes.

ANSWER: At times.

ANSWER: When I can layer clothes over it so it's not quite so obvious.

ANSWER: Yes.

Where can i buy those bras?
They look lovely!!!!
I guess at Victorias secret or Aubade...
attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php

Seinfeld

I look at this thread and can only think of Jerry's dad wearing the man-bra. I am close to wearing one myself for control. Aging is so wonderful!!

Men who wear Bras

I love wearing bra's and do wear them at home and sometimes I do wear them under my man clothes when I go out. I also wear panties at home and when I go out as well.

Attachments

• Bra (2).jpg
    Bra (2).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Bra (19).jpg
    Bra (19).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
  • Bra (37).jpg
    Bra (37).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
Bought a new bra recently - most comfortable one I now have. Had to clear out some due to some worn out and a couple no longer fit. It bet the ladies who bought them from the op shop had no idea a guy had been wearing them before!

ANSWER: Not this guy

ANSWER: I have nothing to do with bras other than taking them off the ladies

ANSWER: What is that?

ANSWER: Why would she do that?

ANSWER: Of course she does, did you see the size of those things?

ANSWER: I doubt it

S ]And you continue to be an AH

Yes I enjoy wearing when I can

Yes

Yes sometimes

Yes I can wear layers to hide them

no

ANSWER: Yes I enjoy wearing my bras and I wear one every day.

ANSWER: Yes I do both in person and online

ANSWER: Yes , I have a few different sizes to choose from depending on what bra I'm wearing and what type of out clothing I'm wearing.

ANSWER: Yes I do , I wear my bra under my work uniform as well as my casual clothing.

ANSWER: Yes , I told her about my dressing habits when we fist met and she is very accepting and supportive of my clothing choices and my feminine side.

my newest purchase

just got this whole kit.

Attachments

• GOPR5939.jpg
    GOPR5939.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
This morning I had to go to my Dr for a follow up blood pressure check and the nurse asked if I had the new flu shot and I hadn't so she said take your shirt off because the shot has to go high on the shoulder, I hesitated for a minute because this nurse hadn't seen my girl side yet , I took off my shirt and was sitting in just my bra and camisole as she gave me my shot , nothing was mentioned and she didn't even seem phased , so you can wear what you like and it's OK .

Maleboobs ,

You have several threads of your own , please don't post here if you don't have anything constructive to say . Have you not noticed that you are the only one that posts responses in your threads ?
Thank you

Last edited:
This morning I had to go to my Dr for a follow up blood pressure check and the nurse asked if I had the new flu shot and I hadn't so she said take your shirt off because the shot has to go high on the shoulder, I hesitated for a minute because this nurse hadn't seen my girl side yet , I took off my shirt and was sitting in just my bra and camisole as she gave me my shot , nothing was mentioned and she didn't even seem phased , so you can wear what you like and it's OK .

That's awesome. Winter is the only time I feel comfortable enough to wear in public since I can keep it hidden under heavy clothes.

That's awesome. Winter is the only time I feel comfortable enough to wear in public since I can keep it hidden under heavy clothes.

If you pushed your comfort zone a little more each time you wore your bras you would feel more comfortable and confident to just wear them as you wished.
Give it a try , you know you want to :)

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.

T
My wife just bought some new bras.

This means I get to try on her old ones.

One is a lovely fit, comfort-wise, which seems odd when she's 36D, and I have a 40-inch chest.

Needs a little padding to smooth out, but feels nice anyway.

Some of her bras - and many I see advertised for men - are too high on the sides and woud be irritating to wear all day.

Zetadavid

My wife just bought some new bras.

This means I get to try on her old ones.

One is a lovely fit, comfort-wise, which seems odd when she's 36D, and I have a 40-inch chest.

Needs a little padding to smooth out, but feels nice anyway.

Some of her bras - and many I see advertised for men - are too high on the sides and woud be irritating to wear all day.

Zetadavid

That's awesome. I wish I were closer in size to my girlfriend. She's a 36DDD and I'm more of a 42D (with my forms). I can wear a 40 in the outermost set of hooks but it's just a littttttle bit too tight. If I lose some more weight, it'll be better.

I can't even get her bras hooked around me, even before I put back on some weight.

I'd love a situation where she'd come home from a long day of work, take off her bra, and give it to me to put on for the rest of the night. A guy can dream I guess...

That's awesome. I wish I were closer in size to my girlfriend. She's a 36DDD and I'm more of a 42D (with my forms). I can wear a 40 in the outermost set of hooks but it's just a littttttle bit too tight. If I lose some more weight, it'll be better.

I can't even get her bras hooked around me, even before I put back on some weight.

I'd love a situation where she'd come home from a long day of work, take off her bra, and give it to me to put on for the rest of the night. A guy can dream I guess...

I'd never dare to wear one of my wifes bras with her knowing, or noticing or even suspecting. But I love the feel and look, when I am alone...:eek:

Back