Women with strap-ons

This morning my wife asked if I would be her "special" Valentine. She said I would have to be her Valentine bitch, and that she plans to fuck my ass with a series of dildos until she reaches the largest of her toys - the Kong. After telling her "yes", she described a scene where she'll be wearing latex stockings and gloves and I'll have on my crotchless asspants which will leave my shaved asshole fully exposed. First she wants to cum while I lick her ass and she has her vibe on her clit. I'll have a big buttplug in me during my asslicking time. Once she gets off she said she'll have me suck her strapon til she's convinced I'm ready to take all of her cocks like a hot little bitch.
We also talked of her fisting my ass while wearing her shoulder length black gloves. We haven't tried it yet, but I promised her I'd be prepared for her to attempt it.
I can't wait to be her Valentine.
 
strap- ons

I think they are just a great accessory to walk around with at home when you're feeling a little itchy. I sometimes wear it under a pleaded skirt of mine and surprise my husband when he gets home. One time, the UPS guy came to the door and I had to make sure it didn't pop out in the middle of signing for the package.
 
where this thread belongs depends on the person. for my wife and i, it wouldn't belong in the bdsm forum. it's not about that for us.

anyhow, we enjoy using the strapon and we have the pics to prove it. ;)
...and btw, they're definitely great pics! ;)
 
I think they are just a great accessory to walk around with at home when you're feeling a little itchy. I sometimes wear it under a pleaded skirt of mine and surprise my husband when he gets home. One time, the UPS guy came to the door and I had to make sure it didn't pop out in the middle of signing for the package.

Who knows, he may have dropped trousers and bent over!!:eek: I certainly would love to be surprised like your hubby:heart:
 
Valentines Night

My wife was super hot last night. She dressed me in her fishnets before feeding me several cocks. She also took many pictures. This is my first try at posting a pic. Anyone like?
 

Attachments

  • JrubbL.jpg
    JrubbL.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,114
looks like a fun time kept, so did your wife have a strap-on or watch you get taken by men?
 
Wow Kept man,
That was a wonderful night!!! Just you and your wife ??? She looks fantastic!!!
And I would take you too...:)
 
another pic

thanks for the feedback. glad you think she's hot - I'll let her know.
here's another hot pic from that night.
 

Attachments

  • stk1L.jpg
    stk1L.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,058
kept man............you are very lucky, and i love the pics! you ass looks hot covered in cum!
 
I got an offer to do a scene with a girl with a strap-on, but I have to work... Maybe we can work things out, I'm curious and ready!
 
More Pics please

thanks for the feedback. glad you think she's hot - I'll let her know.
here's another hot pic from that night.

Now that is a great pic. Would love to lick your ass clean and then suck on your beauty cock
 
another night

another strapon.....................
 

Attachments

  • dassL1.JPG
    dassL1.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 859
  • dassdil2L.JPG
    dassdil2L.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 812
  • dassopenL.JPG
    dassopenL.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 790
  • dassopen1L.JPG
    dassopen1L.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 819
another strapon.....................

Great photos Kept!!!!! I've showed them to my wife and we fucked like crazies...:) We don't have such imaginative strap-ons but it was more than enough...:) She fucked me so much, I think she was trying to see if I would be in the same state...:) And with her so hot, I got to fuck her in the ass also, which is not so usual, so it was a great night...
I would love to do you too!!!!
 
wife's cock

thanks for the nice words. It makes me want to post more pics. well here she is, ready to play.....
 

Attachments

  • rubdilL.jpg
    rubdilL.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,207
  • dassdilL.JPG
    dassdilL.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 810
Told my wife about a dream

that I had last night this morning while we were in bed.

In my dream, she fucked my ass with a strap-on that she had just purchased from a "pleasure party". She just laughed and asked if I liked it. When I told her that I did, She got a big grin on her face and said, " I knew sex would be so much fun in my fourties". We shall see if this scenario becomes a reality.:D
 
She is Lovely

thanks for the nice words. It makes me want to post more pics. well here she is, ready to play.....

You have one beautiful wife. Wish I could come and play with the 2 of you.She could bury that in my ass as I either licked or bury my cock into your ass
 
Back
Top