What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled.jpg

:heart: My SIR :heart: As always, I smile everyday cause of him, tonight well cause he said he was sorry I had to go through things.... and that he thinks of me everyday....I am blessed

Seeing Luvkitty33's sig line.

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."

It just made me feel loads better. Here's to hoping the feeling lasts...

Great sig. line kitty.

Thank you for sharing it.

Mmmmm, putting on George Michael's 'Patience' CD for the first time in ages and just letting the beauty of it, the beat and soothing moments wash over me like a healing ocean of sound I have so needed to indulge for sooooo looong. Orgasmic.

Catalina :catroar:

a late night chat with my very sleepy Master. He sounded sooooo sexy. grrrr :devil:

Its funny how just one conversation can make everything ok. How hearing his voice chases any concerns away.

Last edited:
Walking around the Dickens Festival with Malin...
kissing in the middle of an antique store..
wondering how many other people help their husband's pick out toe rings for their girlfriends

The biggest laugh of the day... after the festival, Malin and I went to this diner we used to go to a lot when we lived with his parents. Anyway..our waitress was cute..but not really what Malin nor I usually find attractive... but she liked how cute we were as far as being affectionate, etc... she left the check and I was finishing my coffee. John stood up to take the check to the front and I said, "well we could take her home and have a little fun..."

John turns and looks over the counter hiding the drink station and then looks down at me with a BIG grin on his face.... "She's standing right there" he whispered as I nearly choked my coffee and started turning beet red

Although..when we came back to leave her the tip, she did look disappointed that we were leaving... hehe

WOW yesterday alot.. Talking to my Sir 2xs in ONE day.... and his voice last night that said I am so glad to hear your voice.... and his comment in the middle of the conversation that I make my master so happy... and knowing within 30 days I get to see him...

And today what will make me smile to finally be home in Las Vegas and meeting ADR and Shy slave..;)

Not so much today, but last night I had a random, pointless, and thoroughly enjoyable chat with a friend. Sometimes I need more random and pointless funny in my life.

Seeing the lights of vegas and driving up and getting a HUG from my husband... SMILE....

EmpressFi said:
Walking around the Dickens Festival with Malin...
kissing in the middle of an antique store..
wondering how many other people help their husband's pick out toe rings for their girlfriends

The biggest laugh of the day... after the festival, Malin and I went to this diner we used to go to a lot when we lived with his parents. Anyway..our waitress was cute..but not really what Malin nor I usually find attractive... but she liked how cute we were as far as being affectionate, etc... she left the check and I was finishing my coffee. John stood up to take the check to the front and I said, "well we could take her home and have a little fun..."

John turns and looks over the counter hiding the drink station and then looks down at me with a BIG grin on his face.... "She's standing right there" he whispered as I nearly choked my coffee and started turning beet red

Although..when we came back to leave her the tip, she did look disappointed that we were leaving... hehe

Parts of this made me giggle even more than usual. *giggles*

Talking on the phone with my grandmother and telling her a story about lack of sleep. It was good to hear her laugh..and made me join in.

A text today.......Feeling his strength and finding comfort and reassurance in his confidence :heart:

Thoughts of looking for a collar with my Master. Wow. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back