Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-15-2018, 06:03 PM   #1
perry1360
Virgin

Question describe how another male feels

I'm very curious, as a male only average size at best, my hands have only touched my own 5 1/2 inches, and I can't imagine fondling, stroking, seeing a much larger cock with my fingers wrapped around it.
Is a huge cock feel heavy?, hot?, need details please.

Old 05-15-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
perry1360
Virgin

all activities wanted.

Old 05-15-2018, 10:22 PM   #3
cheetah2
Really Really Experienced

It pretty much feels the same except that you would be feeling the warmth of another person. you also would not be holding it the same way as your own cock. as for how it will feel in your mouth I don't know yet.

Old 05-15-2018, 10:26 PM   #4
Travler99921
Virgin

It does feel heavy. The tip is rubbery. With a gentle touch the shaft feel soft and velvety. When you grip it the cock feels so hard. Once I touched it it felt so warm. After the first minute or two stroking it, I knew I had to suck it. You will too.

Old 05-15-2018, 10:36 PM   #5
cheetah2

great response, I waiting for my first taste

Old 05-16-2018, 06:30 PM   #6
IWonderWhy
Really Experienced

Trust Me, you will love it

Old 05-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #7
PG564E

The feeling

It is exquisite to play with a man's hard cock and round full balls. He lies watching your hands wrap around his dick. You will feel the wood like hardness of his shaft and the irregular map of his veins. His skin is incredibly smooth. The head of his cock is magnetic. If you can play with a man's dick, you cannot take your eyes off of it, nor at least one hand. It's nice to caress his balls and you jack his dick.

Like other men have stated, it is only a matter of time until your mouth is almost touching his swollen cock head.

Slide it in and make love to his cock with your lips and tongue. Move it all around your mouth, take it in until it reaches the entrance to your throat. You will feel like gagging, but pull back, and relax, you have it finally.

A man's big cock he has trusted you to suck on and make him cum, and hard.

Ask him what he likes. Thank him for the privilege of blowing him.

Then do it baby. Do it once, and you cannot stop. Trust me.

Guys, please PM me if your are bi-curious or gay. Nothing turns me on more as I stroke it imagining that I am sucking your dick. . .

Old 05-16-2018, 09:06 PM   #8
luv23way
Really Experienced

Feels like

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry1360 View Post
all activities wanted.
Yes, it is heavy...and all cocks are different based on how they curve. You own cock feels so familiar, and when you stroke it you feel it in both your cock and your hand. When you touch another mans cock, you only feel it in your hand. But the best feeling is how it feels in your mouth, spongy yet hard, warm, and if it curves down it feels awesome as it slips down your throat. Once you do it, you’ll never stop

Old 05-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #9
Travler99921
Virgin

It feels great in your hand but even better in your mouth. Sucking my first cock did not ,make me gay, but it did confirm I was bisexual. Fortunately my wife accepted my bisexuality and our sex life got better. I can not guarantee every wife will respond like that.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:17 PM   #10
IdahoRandy
Really Experienced

I am obsessed with cock

I need to finally suck a cock. I can't think of anything else.

Old 05-17-2018, 02:28 PM   #11
Stevegib
Virgin

The first time you put your hand in his underpants and feel his thick,wirey bush and the full length of his hard cock, you’ll wonder why you waited so long. I came in my pants the first time I felt up a guy.

Old 05-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #12
nassauguy_2001
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegib View Post
The first time you put your hand in his underpants and feel his thick,wirey bush and the full length of his hard cock, you’ll wonder why you waited so long. I came in my pants the first time I felt up a guy.
I came in my pants the first time I deep throated my friend's 10" cock. Took me three tries, and when I finally did I nutted!!!

Old 05-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #13
bc_smash
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nassauguy_2001 View Post
I came in my pants the first time I deep throated my friend's 10" cock. Took me three tries, and when I finally did I nutted!!!
I almost nutted reading it

Old 05-18-2018, 05:46 PM   #14
meme62626
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler99921 View Post
It feels great in your hand but even better in your mouth. Sucking my first cock did not ,make me gay, but it did confirm I was bisexual. Fortunately my wife accepted my bisexuality and our sex life got better. I can not guarantee every wife will respond like that.
You're a lucky man. I told my wife and she hasn't approved it yet

Old 05-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #15
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

It is nothing like feeling your own thing. you expect it to be hard and harsh but it is so silky smooth and soft and. The head is nice and spongy and much drier than you anticipated. Until you get it wet and he donates a little lube of his own. And no it does not feel overly hot just nice. I expected it to almost burn but oh it is just so nice. I have never had a black one and from the pictures I will stick with the nice white ones. If the chance ever arises go for it, you will not be sorry.

To any one I may have offended by not answering your pm, Please accept my sincere apology and know I am so sorry I have not lived up to my promise to be faithful I wish with all my heart I had been able to be here for you as I promised. Life has caused me to be away so much.

Old 05-19-2018, 03:36 AM   #16
FunHead

Unhappy

A young mans cock is smoother and more supple. As guys age, so does their skin and the cocks skin can become rough and wrinkly. It looses all its elasticity. Sorry, but that's just a fact of life.

Old 05-19-2018, 10:01 AM   #17
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG564E View Post
It is exquisite to play with a man's hard cock and round full balls. He lies watching your hands wrap around his dick. You will feel the wood like hardness of his shaft and the irregular map of his veins. His skin is incredibly smooth. The head of his cock is magnetic. If you can play with a man's dick, you cannot take your eyes off of it, nor at least one hand. It's nice to caress his balls and you jack his dick.

Like other men have stated, it is only a matter of time until your mouth is almost touching his swollen cock head.

Slide it in and make love to his cock with your lips and tongue. Move it all around your mouth, take it in until it reaches the entrance to your throat. You will feel like gagging, but pull back, and relax, you have it finally.

A man's big cock he has trusted you to suck on and make him cum, and hard.

Ask him what he likes. Thank him for the privilege of blowing him.

Then do it baby. Do it once, and you cannot stop. Trust me.
My, you do have a way with words!!

Old 05-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #18
charterguy05
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc_smash View Post
I almost nutted reading it
Very nice and so erotic

Old 05-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #19
Mqoi
Literotica Guru

How does another man feel?

Explore him fully with all your senses. Enjoy the sight of his naked body. Rub your hands and fingers all over him to get the feel of his skin and body. Stroke his cock and feel it become erect in your hands. Listen to his moans of pleasure to learn what he likes. Run your tongue down between his ass cheeks, continuing on under him to his balls, then his cock. Slide your lips over his cock head and lick and suck it. Let him slide his cock down your throat as deep as it will go and enjoy the fullness in your mouth and throat. Then let him penetrate your ass and fuck you until he cums inside you.

Now you know what a man feels like.

Old 05-19-2018, 10:33 AM   #20
minn
Literotica Guru

Great responses!

Having only had one experience of tasting another man's cock I was very interested in reading what others thought/felt. It's an amazing experience that I really believe most men would try if they had the opportunity. I had numerous sexual relations with ladies before I got married and, if anyone of my friends asked me, would never admit my desire for another man's cock. I think a lot of men feel this way. I haven't put myself in a situation where I may be able to suck another cock and yet, I hope the opportunity will arise with the right man. It's unfortunate I've only had "one" but, judging by a number of responses on lit over the years it's one more than a lot of guys in similar situations!

Old 05-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #21
Sclovers

Stroked my buddies cock once. Felt great in my hand! Unfortunately it was only for a few minutes, really love to be able to stroke one to completion!

Old 05-19-2018, 09:13 PM   #22
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah2 View Post
It pretty much feels the same except that you would be feeling the warmth of another person. you also would not be holding it the same way as your own cock. as for how it will feel in your mouth I don't know yet.
It amazing to feel one in your mouth and in your ass.