Just thought I'd post some pics.

Stopped in to say "hi"... you know how to "reappear"... ; ) Hope you are well H! Ready for the summer I see... :D

Stopped in to say "hi"... you know how to "reappear"... ; ) Hope you are well H! Ready for the summer I see... :D

Hey Wckd. I'm doing well, but it's getting harder and harder to get ready for summer.... Getting old. :rolleyes: How are things with you?

mhhh yeah its been a while Horny;)
so where are you hanging out these Days ? :kiss:~:kiss:

Ive been hanging at Fetlife. Some kinky ass people over there. :D I'm a little bit kinky but not close to them, but it's different. How are you?

Hey Wckd. I'm doing well, but it's getting harder and harder to get ready for summer.... Getting old. :rolleyes: How are things with you?

Ive been hanging at Fetlife. Some kinky ass people over there. :D I'm a little bit kinky but not close to them, but it's different. How are you?
Doing "good" Hunnie:kiss::kiss: gee never been there perhaps I should go & take a peek some time;)- so whats there to get ready for Summer besides taking most of your Clothes off:D

Doing "good" Hunnie:kiss::kiss: gee never been there perhaps I should go & take a peek some time;)- so whats there to get ready for Summer besides taking most of your Clothes off:D

Got to try to look half way decent when you do take em off. :D

Hey sexy :)
Just dropping to show you some naughty appreciation of your sexiness. Enjoy your summer :kiss::rose:;):)

*laughing* I'm sure things are getting HARDER, but it has nothing to do with you getting ready for summer... ;)

I'm good... uber busy now that the Littles are outta school. Baseball, softball, and now Football, soccer, dance and gymnastics... and ... make note, I'm not one of those mom's who goes overboard with activities... it's at THEIR request. It sounds like a lot but it's actually manageable!

Excited that summer is actually here with weather to match!

Ready for the beach yet?

Good Morning "Horny":kiss::p:kiss:
Thought I start up the Week right and stop in & leave some hugs,:kiss:sss & gropes :D

*laughing* I'm sure things are getting HARDER, but it has nothing to do with you getting ready for summer... ;)

I'm good... uber busy now that the Littles are outta school. Baseball, softball, and now Football, soccer, dance and gymnastics... and ... make note, I'm not one of those mom's who goes overboard with activities... it's at THEIR request. It sounds like a lot but it's actually manageable!

Excited that summer is actually here with weather to match!

Ready for the beach yet?

Sounds like a job for supermom. :D Their lucky to have a mom like you.
Yes summer is here and I'm getting close. Working out hard with my son, but my Knee is screwed up and can't do enough cardio. Going the doctor on Tuesday.

Sounds like a job for supermom. :D Their lucky to have a mom like you.
Yes summer is here and I'm getting close. Working out hard with my son, but my Knee is screwed up and can't do enough cardio. Going the doctor on Tuesday.

What did I tell you about those extra curricular activities, before warming up properly? >weg<

Lemme know what the Doc says, please. YOU laid up and alone... tsk tsk tsk... what a shame. ;) You'll have plenty of time to keep your ... loyal followers, pleased.

Take care of you... :rose:

What did I tell you about those extra curricular activities, before warming up properly? >weg<

Lemme know what the Doc says, please. YOU laid up and alone... tsk tsk tsk... what a shame. ;) You'll have plenty of time to keep your ... loyal followers, pleased.

Take care of you... :rose:

I'll let you know. I'm still getting around and working out,just in some pain.:(

How are you doing Hunnie :kiss:
sounds like you need a little Massage as well:D

I could always use a massage. Does it cum with a happy ending? :devil:

Couple pics my son took of me from the gym.

Attachments

• photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 65
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 56
WOW ! a little sweaty perhaps;) but I could give you that Massage after you had a Shower;):D

I'll be waiting. I could use it. :)

Looking good stranger...what did the doctor say about your knee? hope your feeling way better...:kiss:

Wow. How are you? Where you been? Hope alls well with you.
I just went to the dr. Tuesday and found out I have a tear in one of the ligaments.

There's a lot of pics on here. I should index them. If only I knew how.:D.Here's a Couple more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 39
Oh, I need the story behind this one ;)

attachment.php

Back