Hot on the trail...

Forest_Fun

Literotica Guru
Started out, like so many before me, with reading the stories on Literotica….. Discovered the discussion board and lurked around for a while….. Got impressed and amazed by all the brave people who dared to put themselves out there…. Posting pics online for anyone to see….. And in the end I decided I would like to try it as well.

Female, happily married (even though the sex life could be a lot more frequent) and in my mid forties. Just goofing around on Literotica. Love the outdoors, hence my name and the name of this thread….

If you are looking for curvy ladies with double D’s, you will not find that in my posts. :cool: But I figured there’s room for someone like me on Lit as well….. ;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Jacket starting to come off

Let me know if you want me to drop the jacket completely….. :devil:

Last edited:
Started out, like so many before me, with reading the stories on Literotica….. Discovered the discussion board and lurked around for a while….. Got impressed and amazed by all the brave people who dared to put themselves out there…. Posting pics online for anyone to see….. And in the end I decided I would like to try it as well.

Female, happily married (even though the sex life could be a lot more frequent) and in my mid forties. Just goofing around on Literotica. Love the outdoors, hence my name and the name of this thread….

If you are looking for curvy ladies with double D’s, you will not find that in my posts. :cool: But I figured there’s room for someone like me on Lit as well….. ;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Oh yes. Drop the jacket. You are deliciously gorgeous.:kiss:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Gorgeous pics - you’ve got an amazing body, :rose::kiss:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are very sexy and I love outdoors photos. I hope you feel like sharing more with us. Very beautiful pictures.

Yes please!

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Hi forest fun! Nice start to your thread! I absolutely love outdoor pics and yours are spectacular!! Looks like you might need some help with that jacket ;):devil:

id love to help you take it off. ;):kiss:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Very sexy, love the outdoor scenes. Would love to help keep you warm in the cold. Welcome to the boards and hope to see more.... and yes please drop the jacket if it’s not too cold :devil:

Love it! You look great!

Brrrrrr...must be cold, but I still hope you drop the jacket. ;-)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Oh my dear girl there is most certainly room for you here, a stunning start to a thread and I do look forward to that jacket hitting the snow covered ground :rose:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

These look like they were shot in my back yard. :D
I know they weren't though, which makes me sad ;)
But please keep posting !

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

You’ve got my interest now. Don’t stop.

Yes please, drop the jacket and hoping you will turn around as well.

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Hot on the trail is very apt. :devil::kiss:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Wow....let the jacket go

Last edited:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

First, welcome here... Definitely takes courage. Second... you are stunning, and I love your outdoorsy pics so far, and YES... definitely drop the jacket ;)

I reiterate, you are stunning.
:rose::kiss:

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Beautiful woman, beautiful setting, beautiful butt! Reminds me of home, the U.P. Of Michigan.

Back