BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Gorgeous

Absolutely beautiful woman and legs love the t-shirt and heels look very sexy and my eyes would not have been on the watch

Happy Monday! :heart:

Look out over the threshold of today and gaze out over the unknown, taking a moment to marvel at all the amazing things in your future!

(Also, take me back here asap!)

Have a great week everyone!

attachment.php

I wasn't on here a few years ago, so just encountering you for the first time. So glad I am! Love how those long sexy legs look in those heels!

Hiya again lol. So what may i ask are you up to today

Just browsing through Lit, multi-tasking and getting ready for Valentine's Day - nothing too exciting!

I wasn't on here a few years ago, so just encountering you for the first time. So glad I am! Love how those long sexy legs look in those heels!

Welcome :)
Thanks for the kind words and yay for high heels! :)

Well hopefully you can find something to draw your attention here or elsewhere. Hope V day goes well for you

Welcome back! and yes you look incredibly sexy in that black dress!

It's great to be back - very appreciative of all the kind words and compliments.
Including yours! :kiss:

Well hopefully you can find something to draw your attention here or elsewhere. Hope V day goes well for you

I'm sure I'll be able to stay occupied.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Thank you, just hope everyone involved is healthy you know lol. Well i am probably leaving for the day so i hope to see more of you soon.

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

** Because I have a slight feeling you didn't visit this thread for the articles **

DRESSES
Lil black dress

LEGGY
Comfy tee and heels

Nothing hotter.

Happy Monday! :heart:

Look out over the threshold of today and gaze out over the unknown, taking a moment to marvel at all the amazing things in your future!

(Also, take me back here asap!)

Have a great week everyone!

attachment.php
omg...such a hott gorgeous view...of you! Awesome leggss...what a body!

Good morning, hope you had a good night and are having a great Valentine's day

:heart::heart: Happy Valentine's Day!!! :heart::heart:

Hope everybody gets what they want from someone special today
;) :rose: :devil:

Have an amazing one!

Happy belated Valentine's day! I'm looking forward to seeing you model more of your sexy outfits! :D

Happy belated Valentine's day! I'm looking forward to seeing you model more of your sexy outfits! :D

Good morning, and hope we can see some of your wears

There's a long weekend coming up, so I'm sure I'll be able to find time to try everything on and maybeeeeee share some pics with y'all (but only if you're good and finish your dinner. lol) ! :) ;)

There's a long weekend coming up, so I'm sure I'll be able to find time to try everything on and maybeeeeee share some pics with y'all (but only if you're good and finish your dinner. lol) ! :) ;)

Our dinner or dessert (damn you got me again)

So very nice to see you back on here again and posting your sexiness!!!

You are looking amazingly sexy!!!

Back