Needing more then groceries

She had never been this turned on. Not sure if it was just the amazing cock Joseph was fucking her with or the detached sex with a married man or the fact he was old enough to be her father. Whatever it was Kaira was cumming over and over and at this point had her arms and legs wrapped around him. He was so big and deep and his breathing in her ear was almost too much. She cried out as convulsions ripped through her body and he continued pumping and grinding himself deeper and deeper.
She felt herself struggle against his weight as her body surged over and over with spastic fits or orgasmic bliss.
He was so calm, breathing dirty words into her ear as he steadily drive himself into her. On the couch where his wife had groan fat and nags him, her eighteen years old body was giving him obvious joy and she was over the moon.
She gasped and groaned and hissed and cried wanting it to never end. She felt him throb within her and she tightened her arms and legs pulling him tight as she knew he was close. He had stopped speaking and his breathing was shallow and his body stiffening. She rocked her hips up and back grinding his head inside her.
"so fucking good" she grunted as another convulsion squeezed his cock just as he jerked and spewed his first blast of cum into her. His sigh of release and relief was followed by another thrust and surge as she rocked up into him. She wanted ever drop as he pounded his cum deep in her young juicy body.
They laid motionless as one on the couch. Their hearts pounding as their sweaty bodies, spent from the workout felt warm and unified. She did not want the moment to end, but soon loosened her legs grip on his hips and felt him softening inside her.
"wow" was all she could say with his face buried next to her head.
 
Wow indeed he whispered to her
They lay there for a minute their bodies as one it had felt so good and he didn't want it to be over
"You said your parents will be passed out asleep, why don't you text them and tell them you are spending the night at a friends, they won't notice till morning anyway " he whispered in her and began to nibble at her earlobe and the nape of her neck " there is so much more and I want to enjoy this time with you" he said as rolled off her and stood up. He was soft now but still an impressive sight that she knew would be ready to agian with just a touch from her
She hesitated laying there thinking, he held out his hand to her
"Don't you want to see the bed my wife and I sleep in?" He judged from the amount of times she had asked about her it was a turn on for her to be with a married man.
She squirmed just a little on the couch as she thought, but just that movement, the jiggle of her breasts and the curve of her ass she could see his reaction as he started to grow agian
 
Kaira's head was spinning from some of the best sex she had ever had and while trying to sort out of it was the adulterous nature of the coupling or his size or his age, he asked if she would lie to her parents and spend the night. A night she knew would be filled with nothing but raw intense sex.
"Don't you want to see the bed my wife and I sleep in?" he asked bringing a flood of emotions and sensations. She lay where he had left her in the dent in the couch where his wife's fat ass spent most days and night probably. She could feel his cum dripping out of her and onto the couch making the wet spot even bigger, but she did not care.
She looked at his cock throbbing with life with his question. "Looks like you want me to see it," she said with a smile. "Is this more about her or me?" she asked trying not to sound like a jealous school girl but more interested in his motivation. "I mean obviously, you and almost every other guy your age looks at me like a piece of meat they want wrapped around their cock, but I get the feeling you have more going on. I feel like you are working something out with your wife through me." she continued almost like an analyst.
"Does it make you hard when I ask about your wife? When you last had sex with her or did she ever swallow your cum like it was the best tasting thing she ever had?" Kaira asked studying Joseph.
"Or maybe you would like to know I am really seventeen and you have done something you shouldn't? Does that excite you?" she asked looking at his cock for her answer. It was steadily rising as she spoke.
"Not to worry Joey, I am almost nineteen and don't really care what games we play as long as I get to cum like I did," she says matter of factly. She sits up and then gets to her feet feeling juices run down her inner thighs. She feels dirty and that feels good. Not like when she had sex with her ex. She can be whomever she wants tonight. She can be as raunchy or as demanding, submissive or perverted as she dreamed.
She grabbed her phone and walked to the window over looking the street. Her body was gloriously naked. Her red hair running down her pale back to her perfect heart shaped ass and then her toned legs to her small bare feet.
"Hey mom it's Kaira. Sorry for the latte call but I am going to sleep over at Kelly's. I will be home in the morning." she said turning to face the man. "I love you" she said softly and then clicked the button to end the call.
Joey was at full mast now and Kaira smiled raising her eyes from his thick shaft to his sober face.
She tossed the phone on the table and looked at his middle aged body.
"What do you want to do to me Joseph?" she asked like out of a dream. "Where else do you want to fuck your little teenage slut while your wife is away?" she asked, her words growing more raspy and breathless. She looked at him as his cock visibly throbbed with each quick pounding of his heart.
 
"She has nothing to do with this and I'm not trying to work thrush anything" he told her "I have listed for you since you started at grocery town and thought about you and jerked off to you. Yeah your almost 19 NOW, but how long have you been there? Does it excite you to know an older man has been stroking his cock thinking about at whatever age you were at the time since you started? He asked turning her own question on her, and from the way her nipples got hard he could it did.
"What do I want with my little teenage slut? I'm gonna fuck you till I just can't go anymore, and I have a lot of built up lust so that could be a while!" He told her taking her hand and leading her back to the bedroom
"I'm gonna have you ride my cock, I'm gonna have your legs over my shoulders so I can get even deeper in that tight pussy, I'm gonna fuck you doggy style and spank that little as I do! And maybe even do more with that ass! When we get done you are gonna be one week fucked cum filled teen slut and I will be one satisfied man!"
With that he opened the door, she saw the large queen size four post bed, as she stepped in to look around she felt his body behind her, his arms wrapping around her holding her tight to him, his thick cock nestled in between her ass cheeks, his hot breath on her neck as he whispered to her
"Ready to be
my little teen slut?"
 
"For years?" she thought as she listened. " an older man has been stroking his cock thinking about at whatever age you were " he said confessing to her hottest fantasy. She would get hot when older men would look at her with that smirk of desire and let their eyes run down her apron imagining what was underneath. She knew they lusted after her and she often went home and pleasured herself with images of them begging her, forcing her, doing all the things a horny teenage girl can imagine. Now she was there, in her fantasy and Joseph was telling her everything he wanted to do with/to her. The thought of it as he explained definitely had her body raging to go. But her middle American values were gnawing at her conscience.

His hands were big and strong on her naked body as he pressed himself, warm and hairy and hard against her back. "What about his wife? His marriage? Her guilt when she woke up at home alone?"

"IS this how you imagine it when you have that big fat cock in your hand?" she heard herself say as his hips instinctively humped against her. "Us alone here? Me a willing participant?" she asked pushing the limits and knowing he may not entertain her rougher side. "Could you really let me walk away right now?" she asked pointedly as her hips rubbed her ass up and down his cock.

"Do I ignite your desire? Feed your lust to the point of no return?" her voice sounding breathless and raspy. "What if your wife paid me to come here and she is recording this? It would be too late to save yourself Joe" she said with a nasty tone of a manipulative whore. "Should you get one or two last orgasms before she comes in?" Kaira's tone was so believable she knew from his silence he was weighing it. "Do you want to put that anger, that rage, into me?" she said turning around a looking at him as her hand wraps around his thick hard shaft. "Do you think you could have all those dreams about me and not moan my name in your sleep? Do you think she is that naive?"
 
Back
Top