Words of Wisdom featuring Gracie and the Dragon


Thank you for the reminder to believe in something that's greater than you and have faith that things get better.
Hello beautiful Lit-Peeps,

A few people were asking for the YouTube links that I mentioned in the Q & A that I use to fall asleep. I’ll pop them here:

1. Original Q & A audio: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0JrVjIObPAo
2. Instrumental Music:
- Narnia Soundtrack: https://youtu.be/RslhuYnbj5c
- ThePianoGuys: anything by these guys, though here is my favourite:https://youtu.be/mOO5qRjVFLw
- 2Cellos: again, anything by these two. Current favourite: https://youtu.be/74CYIdYoQ5w
3. Affirmations and Quotes:
- Jason Stephenson: Sleep Affirmations https://youtu.be/46dYmKYpnGY
- Adavo666: Rumi Poetry https://youtu.be/wY-7yIjjllo
- TedTalks: Any of them, but mostly ones related to my job.
4. Environmental Sounds:
- The Relaxed Guy: Anything of his. Current favourite is Gentle Rain https://youtu.be/Yp60yUb6nYo
5. ASMR:
- ASMRMagic: She’s creative, definitely worth a look to explore what ASMR sounds you like. Current favourite:https://youtu.be/-kAleEGDHII
- Gaelforce Audios: Just discovered this gentleman last night after a bad PTSD episode. This audio was fantastic, but would also be good for anxiety/stress: https://youtu.be/EDqIifRA530

That’s all I have for now, Lit-Peeps. If you have any, please share with our little community here.

I hope this finds you all well.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
tumblr_mqzj90KVfC1sp9fcho1_500.gif

My favorite so far is the one by James Stevenson the affirmations when you . I find those to be very helpful. Thank you for sharing all the websites

Lol...;).
 
Loneliness

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

I just found a wonderful YouTube video on the topic of loneliness. Thought I’d share it with you all (click here).

I’m working on a few audios, hopefully will put one up tomorrow. In the mean time, I hope you’re all well. Remember...you are enough on your own. Your value isn’t determined by another. You are perfect just as you are.

All my love,
Lucy:rose:
1fd07dccaee82dde4b3bdf5b61da5c71.gif
 
Hi folks,

So I received a message from Lucy. It seems like with all the positive things she does, there are some folks who choose to inundate her with negativity. So she's going to take a break for a bit.

I want folks to know that I don't find this type of behavior a fair representation of the people who frequent this site. Most folks are good folks. They come on here for escape and for fun and treat others with respect.

The fact that there are folks on here who live to tear others down and who desire to stir up shit frustrates me to the core, especially because behavior like this has driven folks away. We lost really cool, wonderful folks for bullshit such as this.

Thankfully, Lucy is a very strong woman. For those who sent her pm's and requests, she will be back soon to honor them after a brief hiatus. It's folks like her that make me happy to be on here and inspire me to come back.

Lit is more than just a place to find like minded folks. It is an escape for some, a refuge for others. I made many good friends on here. Every time I get a message from a friend on here who is the victim of the online bullying that seems prevalent, I get a bit protective and I sometimes allow parts of me to emerge that are not the most positive.

I want you all to know that Lucy is my friend. She is a sweet person that only tries to be a positive, kind person to anyone who needs an ear and anyone who desires a smile. The fact that someone would go after her shows a level of cowardice that is beneath the majority of the decent men and women on this site.

To the "person" who is trolling her, know that karma will reward you in kind.

To those who love Lucy and care about her, she is fine and will honor the promises she made in regards to the emails and audios she will produce once she is in better spirits.

She assures me that she has some fun audios planned and that she'll be back soon. :)

Until then, she asks you as I ask you the same that we need to look out for each other and love one another. The world can be a savage place, but the thing is there is still good.

*steps off his soap box*
 
Hi folks,

So I received a message from Lucy.

*steps off his soap box*

Thank you for your message, I know we all hope she comes back soon, the troll should not be the one winning the battle, and you are right, Karma will come back to bite the persons responsible.

I know all she wants to set out to do is help others and spread the message of kindness and hope. She will continue to do that, in our thoughts while she is away.....Stay Strong! We love you Lucy!

:rose:
 
So I received a message from Lucy.

To the "person" who is trolling her, know that karma will reward you in kind.

*steps off his soap box*

Karma will come back to bite the persons responsible.

Stay Strong! We love you Lucy!

:rose:

Thank you dragon for letting us know about this.

People have seen in the past 24 hours how much I defend those I call friends. I count Lucy as one of my greatest friends. I hate that people can be so evil that they can attack such a bright soul as her.

What dragon and lol call karma i call it the rule of three. Lucy being the kind helpful person that she is will be flooded with good "karma".

You, the human excrement that likes to feed on misery, that attacked her relentlessly with alts, you will receive what you sow 3 fold. You are not going to be happy or at peace for some time.

Lucy is bigger, stronger and loved more than you will ever know. She will return.
 
Q and A Part 2

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here is the second instalment of the Q and A, as promised. Your questions are still coming in, so if this one goes well I'll end up doing a Part 3! Oh my gosh! I am still in shock, to be honest. You are all too wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

Q and A Part 1: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0JrVjIObPAo
Q and A Part 2: https://vocaroo.com/i/s03n7Y3Wd6tv

Here is the song I refer to. It's still cracking me up! Let's get freakaaaaaaaay! :rolleyes:

In any case, I hope this finds you all well. If you have any requests, questions, or just needing someone to talk to, please PM myself or Dragon. You don't have to be alone.

I truly do love you all. Please be safe and kind to yourselves and each other.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
pJ2ofgJ.gif
 
Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here is the second instalment of the Q and A, as promised. Your questions are still coming in, so if this one goes well I'll end up doing a Part 3! Oh my gosh! I am still in shock, to be honest. You are all too wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

Q and A Part 1: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0JrVjIObPAo
Q and A Part 2: https://vocaroo.com/i/s03n7Y3Wd6tv

Here is the song I refer to. It's still cracking me up! Let's get freakaaaaaaaay! :rolleyes:

In any case, I hope this finds you all well. If you have any requests, questions, or just needing someone to talk to, please PM myself or Dragon. You don't have to be alone.

I truly do love you all. Please be safe and kind to yourselves and each other.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
pJ2ofgJ.gif


Thank you for reading and answering my questions. That was a very thoughtful and truthful answer.... ;)
 
Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here is the second instalment of the Q and A, as promised. Your questions are still coming in, so if this one goes well I'll end up doing a Part 3! Oh my gosh! I am still in shock, to be honest. You are all too wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

Q and A Part 1: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0JrVjIObPAo
Q and A Part 2: https://vocaroo.com/i/s03n7Y3Wd6tv

Here is the song I refer to. It's still cracking me up! Let's get freakaaaaaaaay! :rolleyes:

In any case, I hope this finds you all well. If you have any requests, questions, or just needing someone to talk to, please PM myself or Dragon. You don't have to be alone.

I truly do love you all. Please be safe and kind to yourselves and each other.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
pJ2ofgJ.gif

A really good audio again Lucy.
Left me wanting for more.
xxx
 
I will continue being stubborn in daring to be different, giving real life hugs to those I see may need one or so moved to help for and provide help to those in need and wheresoever else I am called.

And this is why we all :heart: you so dearly, BCC! :rose:

Thank you for reading and answering my questions. That was a very thoughtful and truthful answer.... ;)

As always, you’re more than welcome. Thank you for listening and for the wonderful questions. You’re such a beautiful heart, LoL :rose:

Very nice thread!

Thank you so much! And welcome to the thread. I truly hope you’ll enjoy it here :rose:

A really good audio again Lucy.
Left me wanting for more.
xxx

Always so kind, PB. Thank you. :rose:
 
Hey! I'm glad to see you're back Lucy.

If there is anything I can do to help with the asshat trolls, let me know.
 
Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Merry Christmas!

I just found this, and have fallen in love! Thought I’d share it with you all. Hope it makes you smile. It did for me!

https://youtu.be/327GHNtrIR8

For those that requested Christmas audios, you’ll find them in your ‘stockings’. I hope you’re not too disappointed.

And for everyone, please stay safe this holiday season. Look after yourselves and each other. And I’ll be here, so if you’re ever feeling alone, just reach out and PM.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:
victorias-secret-models-blowing-kisses-1.gif
 
Back
Top