OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll respond to comments after I wake up a little bit.

In the meantime here's some pictures of my old ass ASS!

Is it easier to have the pictures aready loaded on the page? or does it matter?

I'll respond to comments after I wake up a little bit.

In the meantime here's some pictures of my old ass ASS!

Is it easier to have the pictures aready loaded on the page? or does it matter?

Your HOT old ass didn't cum up

I personally like a little surprise, but either way... It's your thread, how do you want it to look, flow?

I personally like a little surprise, but either way... It's your thread, how do you want it to look, flow?

It's not looking like I have much of a choice in the matter right now as the last pics wouldn't load. I'm so hot I blew up the lit server! :rolleyes: Okay....maybe a *tiny* stretch.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1af.jpg
    a1af.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12
  • a1ag.jpg
    a1ag.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
It's not looking like I have of a choice in the matter right now as the last pics wouldn't load. I'm so hot I blew up the lit server! :rolleyes: Okay....maybe a *tiny* stretch.

I'd believe it, love the light in your hair, by the way.

Amazing pictures

Your mailbox is full. I tried to send you some nice comments

It's not looking like I have of a choice in the matter right now as the last pics wouldn't load. I'm so hot I blew up the lit server! :rolleyes: Okay....maybe a *tiny* stretch.

Seated Chastely

Cowgirl Enthusiasm

Oh there's always a choice. Bottom or top. Fast or slow. Gentle or hard. Choices abound.

Not sure about you and the Lit servers but that's more than a tiny stretch between you and the bed. I was taught flexibility is the key to air power but it seems it's the key to something else much more fun.

Cheers

Last edited:

35586.jpg

129234.jpg

If this lovely body counts as geriatric, it's proof that sexiness never gets old.:rose:

sexy

thanks for sharing that sexiness! i hope this is just the start of a long, glorious, epic thread and look forward to seeing you share that beauty.

...old ass pussy...
just say it...
drives me crazy!

OAP, in case you haven't gotten the point from all the other guys here, let me try to explain.

You are beautiful. I don't care what age you are, you are simply an incredibly sexy woman. God I can't wait to see more of you. I think I am in lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back