An Exchange Student, An Exchange of Sexuality (closed to tamgreen)

Jamie took it slow at first, locking his eyes on Adrian's as he rode him up and down, leisurely fucking himself on the older man's nice big cock. When he felt himself bottoming out more easily, with very little pain, he gradually picked up the pace, and felt Adrian thrust up into him, in perfect time.

He worked his hips in quick, deft rhythm, squeezing Adrian's cock with his inner muscles on every upstroke, loving how his Daddy moved with him. Soon he was fully hard again, and reached down to stroke himself.
 
.

Adrian felt his cock being 'milked' by Jamie's muscles, and his movement, his rocking. He soon got into Jamie's rhythm as he gripped against he duvet cover, before seeing Jamie reach for his own cock.


He gulped but he moved his hand over towards his shaft, he had already made it cum.

And so he started to wank Jamie, surprised by his recovery Even in his youth, Adrian didn't recover that quickly. He turned to look at Clare again who was sitting there in almost total silence, just watching the two men fucking.

"Oh God, Oh Fuck!"

Adrian's body tensed, stiffened briefly before he yelped, filling Jamie's anus with his seed.
 
Jamie rode him with keen enthusiasm, moaning as he felt Adrian grow even harder inside him. He nearly hit the roof when he felt the older man's hand grip him and start to stroke.

"Hnnghhh yes fuck your cum into me Daddy!" Jamie growled, and threw his head back, yelling at the ceiling as a fountain of white shot forth from his own cock, powerfully triggered by the flood of heat spurting deep inside him.
 
.

Adrian shuddered as he came erupting his cum inside Jamie's anus. As he wanked Jamie, he suddenly felt him stiffen, tense.

As he yelps, he felt Jamie's cum on his chest, and then on his abdomen as the two of them almost came in unison. Adrian continued to thrust, as he felt Jamie's orgasm grip his young body.

But moments later he opened his eyes as he released his grip on the young lad's cock, his own fingers covered with Jamie's seed.

He suddenly felt weird, possibly slightly embarrassed. More so because he wasn't sure how to react, or whether he could react as he thought Jamie wanted to react.

"Wow Gracie, that was well... " smiling softly, unsure what he was trying to say.
 
"...Intense....?" Jamie offered, grinning, still fighting to catch his breath. He knew Adrian would likely be a bit overwhelmed by the experience, so he couldn't blame him for being quite stunned.

He took hold of Adrian's hand, and started licking it clean.

"I enjoyed that a lot," he said softly, between licks, "and judging by what's up my bum right now, so did you. And I believe your wife very much enjoyed the show."

His eyes flicked over to Clare as he grinned.
 
.

Adrian nodded as Jamie suggested 'stunned'.

"That's probably an apt word Gracie" he mumbled as he inhaled deeply, watching Jamie lick his cum from Adrian's hand. He could feel his cock shrink as it became flaccid, but still trapped within Jamie.

He followed Jamie's eyes as he turned to look at Clare who was sitting there with a cute smile on her lips.

"Well gentlemen, thanks for an interesting morning." she beamed as she stood up, her full breasts swinging gently with her strides.

"I guess we should all freshen up and head out to lunch somewhere? My treat!"

Clare entered the bathroom, the sound of running water from the showerheads soon filling the large room. She returned back to the open plan door to the bathroom and smiled.

"See you in about 45 minutes, Gracie?"

With that, she turned back into the bathroom.
 
Jamie grinned after her, and then turned his attention back to Adrian. "Thank you for this," he whispered. Part of him knew this could have been a one-time thing, but he didn't want to jinx it by saying so aloud. Either way, he knew he'd never forget this.

He leaned down to lick from Adrian's navel to chest just once, cleaning up a little more of his cum, before climbing reluctantly down off of him, letting out a sad little whimper when he felt the man's softened cock finally slip free of him.

"Have fun in the shower, Daddy," he added before turning to leave, quite ready for a nice long shower before a day in town.
 
.

Clare looked at Adrian as he laid on the bed, the sound of Jamie ascending the stairs fading into the distance. She had certainly enjoyed watching the two of them, in a similar vein that Adrian enjoyed, or does enjoy watching her with Maggie, though he sensed She was more enthusiastic than maybe her husband was.

But she was unsure the first time she slept with Maggie.

With a tender kiss on his lips, she whispered "Come one handsome let's enjoy the shower"

The 'wet room' of the bathroom was in effect a large glass brick window, designed for two showers to be run simultaneously, the water for the showers coming literally straight from the water mains, ensuring plenty of pressure. On top of that, there were also body jets that were also fed by another water source for times of decadence. Now was one of them.

She looked at her husband as he stood int he shower and smiled despite his slight beer gut.

they made small chat as they washed again that morning before she pushed him against the glass wall the water still cascading over them.

"So does he give you a good blow job" she joked as her painted nails started to caress his smooth cock, as she bit his nipple. As she started to kiss him, she remembered the moment she briefly kissed Jamie earlier after he had cum.

She shuddered. She was curious as to how far he may go with her.

Twenty minutes later, Clare and Adrian were downstairs, Clare in the same halter dress as earlier, braless though she had a skimpy thong on, the gusset of which was catching the last remnants of her husbands seed as he wore a pair of shorts and shirt; waiting for Jamie to arrive.
 
Back
Top