Oh, hell.. why not.

I want your waist in my hands, your ass against the hollow of my hips, your fist entwined in the sheets, forcing my length deeper inside you, screaming your orgasm into the pillow...and I want all that yesterday...
 
You keep talking about handjobs, but haven't jacked me off in forever...
 
Already missing your wet heat slick against my fingers, your want whispered into my neck...
 
I want a video of you, fingers slick with your wet, whispering out an orgasm to me like you do in my arms.
 
I need to fill my hands with your hips. pushing my heat inside you, your thighs hot and slick against my own...
 
That was the first time I've felt you pulse around me as you come after I've sank to my base inside you. Again, please.
 
I don't know how much of the hot tub and subsequent was planned, but I need to hear the wet and sloppy sounds of your mouth worshiping my cock soon..
 
Iron hard at work the other day, daydreaming about washing the truck, when you joined me, thick perfect thighs on display in short short cutoff jeans, tight across your ass. The blue jeans were rolled over the top, the red thong I bought you and never expected to see peeking out. As if that weren't enough, the filmy camo tank topped it off, full curves of your breasts swaying underneath, nipples standing tight and tall...
 
I have enjoyed reading through your thread from beginning to end. The words and images (that I was able to view) were very...stimulating.

Thank you

:rose:
 
The sounds your mouth makes around my cock are heavenly, almost like the sounds you make when my tongue is sliding across your clit..
 
Recurring dream of bending you over in the kitchen, sliding myself into you roughly, and making you come till your knees shake.
 
Want to feel your hands slide into my pants, fingers curving across my length, unzipping and kneeling before me, and have your mouth close over me...
 
One day, you'll come across the Want This folder on Dropbox... full of ideas.
 
Want to bend you over the railing in this rain and work out my frustrations until you're a quivering wet mess, inside and out.
 
Want to wake up with my cock in your mouth, head beneath the covers, only the sounds and the sensation crashing into me...
 
My fingers digging into your hips, back arched off the bed, thighs taut and pulling you onto my length, slowly sinking into your depths, all the way to my base.... as I fuck you through a third orgasm, sparkling, exploding, breaking across you in a full-body shiver.
 
Back
Top