Women's feet

Omg, this could end up being my favorite thread, those pics are just stunning, love women's feet!!

Confession: I love my own feet. :eek:

But, yeah! Love women's feet! Love my own woman's feet resting on my shoulders while I fuck her, so's I can graze along the instep with my teeth and just sometimes suck a big toe.

Then there's the beginning of a whole body caress, starting at her feet and moving on to luscious other places ...

Ooooh Yesss

I am a sucker for a good looking lady who has beautiful sexy feet and painted toes. I do not have a foot fetish but my lady friend and lover has gorgeous feet and has regular pedicures and they are lovely to feel, lick and well.... generally get turned on over...... :)

I am a sucker for a good looking lady who has beautiful sexy feet and painted toes. I do not have a foot fetish but my lady friend and lover has gorgeous feet and has regular pedicures and they are lovely to feel, lick and well.... generally get turned on over...... :)

Lucky you!

tumblr_ob1epkFWA31vatrpyo1_1280.jpg

royal blue nail polish :kiss:

I love feet

Sitting at a Starbucks now, viewing this....

My girlfriends has very sexy feet. She could rule me with them. She does not fully understand the power she has over me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
attachment.php

Never have gotten into the foot fetish. Closest I came was the night she was chatting with a dominant guy and he ordered her to make me cum on her feet then lick it off...an interesting night but didn't do it for me. Here's her feet though for your enjoyment.

attachment.php

Never have gotten into the foot fetish. Closest I came was the night she was chatting with a dominant guy and he ordered her to make me cum on her feet then lick it off...an interesting night but didn't do it for me. Here's her feet though for your enjoyment.

They look very nice. Thank you very much for showing us.

Back