Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT there are times when I think I need to tone down some of my excesses, especially when I hear what my own best friends say about me behind my back. *sigh*
 
Ah...Ye ole visit to the confessional... Well...at the moment...nothing...but let me get back to you later...
 
It's been more than 5 years and I still dream about her. I wake up and I feel this sense of sadness and her presence in my life, like a ghost that never quite haunts.

Sometimes I dream that she reads my words. Maybe if she did she would either talk to me, or leave me alone. I dream that she has a woman in her life now who loves her a she deserves, who has taught her to see herself the way I always did. I dream they are raising a child together now, clean and sober. Happy and safe.

I wish I could forget her, as she has forgotten me. As so very many people have. I go weeks and months without thinking about her, but then the dreams come. Why wont the dreams leave me alone?
 
ICT I have not been on here in a long time... this has been fun to read all these.
 
ICT I enjoyed camming so much it was an addiction.

Restrictions now are saving me from myself ... and from seeing me plastered all over the internet for the rest of eternity.
 
ICT adulting in is not high on my list of things to do today.

IACT it's not shiny anymore, so I'm kinda over it.
 
ICT I'm procrastinating getting out of bed, getting into the shower, and getting a cup of coffee.
 
I confess that I have never had any sexual contact with any guy with anything close to long hair or a tattoo.
 
ICT I just fingered my pussy and played with my clit with baby oil in my cousin's bathroom for him.

ICT I want him to fuck my ass until I scream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top