Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask which parts about the pregnant body do you enjoy? Fantasies?
I honestly can't point out any one thing in particular about pregnant women and say, this is what makes me lust for them. I just know my eyes are instantly draw to them.

My neighbor, a willowy redhead (already a turn on for me), is in her last few months of term and I find her incredibly attractive.

I've heard women in the past say that their husbands stopped touching them as soon as they began to show and my fantasies revolve around that situation.

swollen

How does sex with a swollen pussy feel different on the guys end? The last two nights it's felt tight and full on my end. I know my mind wanders to toys more now that I'm pregnant, we tried a vibrator in my ass and rubbing between my cleavage which we haven't done in a long while.
and more than wet pussy grips in such a different way....... amazingly your puffy lips offering all but a minimum or resistance ..... so very nice

How does sex with a swollen pussy feel different on the guys end? The last two nights it's felt tight and full on my end. I know my mind wanders to toys more now that I'm pregnant, we tried a vibrator in my ass and rubbing between my cleavage which we haven't done in a long while.
Pregnant sex is the best. She was so swollen and horny.

Apparently doggystyle in the morning starts me lactating this pregnancy :)

Your photo set is very sexy. Know that it's hard to feel sexy during pregnancy, but the other photos above tell me you really shouldn't be worried about it during this amazing time in your life. :)

Love how pregnant women's bodies look

Last edited by a moderator:
Women are Beautiful When Pregnant

There just seems to be a special glow that a pregnant develops when she is pregnant. I love snuggling up from behind, reaching around and feeling the rounded belly and full breasts. My wife seemed to crave sex in this state and in this position. Brings back some great memories!

Lingerie

Opinions on which lingerie I should wear for my husband tonight
(I'm unsure why I can't post them all on the same post) pic 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back