Making friends in a new state.

Meet up group start up for dog walkers who understand?

Firedog loves EVERYONE. Dog, person, cat, pigeon, my problem is teaching her not all love her without dampening her sweet nature. Little guy looks cute but is protective of me. 🙄. It's embarrassing being protected by a dandelion clock. He only allows conversation with sight hounds. He wants to found a line of lurchers I think. Other dogs of his breed are ignored, as if they absolutely do not exist, he cannot contemplate not being an original. He has a favourite dog to see who is a wolfhound cross who looks just like a lab sized wolfhound. Little guy adores that dog, it's a really old dog, and this old chap finds little guys adoration amusing and puffs out his old chest and sways his wolfhound tail while little guy just goes ' you are so handsome! Elle, this one, we need this one! '

Gigi loves everyone and every dog but being a pit bull means that some people are irrationally afraid of her, or they won't let their dogs play with her even though she's the most gentle and polite dog I've ever seen.

Back