Hacksaw Ridge \ Blood Father

The only M Night flick that I can say sucked is the Airbender one. I've enjoyed all the rest quite a lot, even Lady in the Water which I can easily admit is an awkward fairy tale and not for everyone. There is also that one flick which harsh critics of his shit on by saying "bro..seriously...the wind killed them? Trees just blowing around?" Liked it too.
Unbreakable is a standout for anyone who likes comics for grownups.

Split has come highly recommended to me, I'm anticipating it hard and fast.

On topic, regardless of how little self control Mel Gibson has he's always made quality flicks. What was the one where he escapes police by driving into a Mexican shantytown of some kind? He made it while he was squarely in the penalty box. Watching it reminded me he had a real talent for movies, either in front or behind the camera. I suppose I can't claim to have never called anyone sugartits so I'm no judge.

The only M Night flick that I can say sucked is the Airbender one. I've enjoyed all the rest quite a lot, even Lady in the Water which I can easily admit is an awkward fairy tale and not for everyone. There is also that one flick which harsh critics of his shit on by saying "bro..seriously...the wind killed them? Trees just blowing around?" Liked it too.

On topic, regardless of how little self control Mel Gibson has he's always made quality flicks. What was the one where he escapes police by driving into a Mexican shantytown of some kind? He made it while he was squarely in the penalty box. Watching it reminded me he had a real talent for movies, either in front or behind the camera. I suppose I can't claim to have never called anyone sugartits so I'm no judge.

That's bugging me now. Can't think which one you mean. I've always loved Mel even though he's a mad cunt. I love Lethal Weapon. Riggs outrunning the fast cars on the highway, barefoot and mulleted. Perfection.

I'm with you on this one. I am surprised at the shade thrown at him.

Dude.... trees killing people. Really?

That said I have enjoyed some of his other work. The Village was kinda cool until the lame end.
Unbreakabke was a damn good flick and so was Signs.

On topic: Mel is decent at what he does. As a human being he seems shite.

Also, I've never seen the Jesus flick and I never will. I know he was beaten to death and hung on a plank. I dont need to witness 3 hours of it.

That's bugging me now. Can't think which one you mean. I've always loved Mel even though he's a mad cunt. I love Lethal Weapon. Riggs outrunning the fast cars on the highway, barefoot and mulleted. Perfection.

I looked. It's Get the Gringo. Unless you meant the M Night movie, that was The Happening.

I was barefoot and mulleted when I saw that movie the first time. Full-mane blonde battlemullet, totally action ready.

And people talk about the good old days ;)

I definitely like to talk about them shits. But we're making new good old days right now dolce uno...look, Brooke and Tink are here, and more...some new faces have popped in. My fucking special lady friend is here... the wonder from fumunda, Princess of Revels, Cheese Mistress Feta Whoregina. Kowboy is bustin my balls. Pronouncing your new name makes me feel like I'm drunk a little....best of times :)

I liked Unbreakable. Not bad for an M. Night flick.

That was a good'un. I honestly didn't know that Sam and Bruce were playing comic book characters. So the ending really caught me off guard.

I definitely like to talk about them shits. But we're making new good old days right now dolce uno...look, Brooke and Tink are here, and more...some new faces have popped in. My fucking special lady friend is here... the wonder from fumunda, Princess of Revels, Cheese Mistress Feta Whoregina. Kowboy is bustin my balls. Pronouncing your new name makes me feel like I'm drunk a little....best of times :)

You suave bastard. Take me roughly on the cheese board. Now dammit. Aww reminds me of a not so good time when Laurelle changed me briefly to Ole Smeggy. :(

Love the new name Elle. :heart:

I want to see Hacksaw Ridge so bad. Not sure if it's out for rental yet but I'll catch it when it does.

Back