A Peek Behind the Veil

Thank you, youngdom! I bet you have a few techniques I wouldn't be able to resist! ;) I enjoyed your newest pics, too! I still love what you do with the light and shadow... :rose:

I have a few! We should combine for some really fantastic pics!

I hope it does too :) lol
Have a great one as well :kiss:

Well...is my wish for you coming true? I hope so! I'm working on my week...it is not being very agreeable so far...but it is only Monday. Maybe its just a slow build-up...I certainly hope so! :kiss:

Well...is my wish for you coming true? I hope so! I'm working on my week...it is not being very agreeable so far...but it is only Monday. Maybe its just a slow build-up...I certainly hope so! :kiss:

Here's hoping your week gets better and better :kiss:

I am very jealous of your naughty time...would love some of that myself! Being spoiled sounds kinda nice, too. I'm glad you and The Girl were able to enjoy each other so much...errrrr....so often....ummm...well, you know what I mean!

So glad you enjoyed the new pics, CP! It does sound like you know how to help a girl enjoy a bubble bath...while enjoying it yourself, of course! The bubbles make my skin so soft and....touchable. On nights like that I do wish I had a hot tub so I wouldn't have to get out when the water started getting cold. It doesn't hurt that there would be room for more than just me in the tub either...;)

I look forward to seeing you again...hopefully soon. You and your messes are very welcome here. Just make yourself at home, okay? :kiss:

We tend to enjoy each other both, much and often... Soft and touchable you say? Well, that does appear to be the case we have here...
attachment.php

Yes, very touchable... Your creamy skin and fuck, those nails. I do happen to know where you might find a hot tub, well... sort of. Besides just keeping the water warm... have you ever noticed the size of some of those things? I mean you could fit another person in there... maybe even a small group! Something tells me with you in there... keeping the water warm would be no trouble at all... hell, we might get a credit from the electric company... or a visit from the fire dept. Hmm... another small group... I must go now... this might be too messy... :devil:

Keep it up sexy... you seem quite adept at keeping us all up.
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Peeking behind the veil :D

YUM!

Hope you are doing well. :rose:

Ah...my favorite sailor! It is nice to see you, lakesailer. :kiss: I'm glad to see your visit was during more normal hours. Don't get me wrong...I love your late night pervs but I want you to get your rest! Give your mind a chance to think up those wonderful words you use so well.

Glad you liked the pics. I'm doing okay...at least I'm clean and shiny after my bubble bath. Makes it much for fun to get all messy again! ;)

Ah...my favorite sailor! It is nice to see you, lakesailer. :kiss: I'm glad to see your visit was during more normal hours. Don't get me wrong...I love your late night pervs but I want you to get your rest! Give your mind a chance to think up those wonderful words you use so well.

Glad you liked the pics. I'm doing okay...at least I'm clean and shiny after my bubble bath. Makes it much for fun to get all messy again! ;)

Not getting much rest tonight. Hope you are having a good night.

:rose:

love the bubble bath pics. I would really enjoy helping to dry you off:devil:

John

love the bubble bath pics. I would really enjoy helping to dry you off:devil:

John

Thanks, John. I'm glad you dropped by for a peek. I do have a nice big fluffy white towel for the occasion...there are pics here somewhere.... ;)

We tend to enjoy each other both, much and often... Soft and touchable you say? Well, that does appear to be the case we have here...

Yes, very touchable... Your creamy skin and fuck, those nails. I do happen to know where you might find a hot tub, well... sort of. Besides just keeping the water warm... have you ever noticed the size of some of those things? I mean you could fit another person in there... maybe even a small group! Something tells me with you in there... keeping the water warm would be no trouble at all... hell, we might get a credit from the electric company... or a visit from the fire dept. Hmm... another small group... I must go now... this might be too messy... :devil:

Keep it up sexy... you seem quite adept at keeping us all up.
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Wait...you know where there is a hot tub? So...why haven't I been invited yet??? The size, along with the perpetually heated water, is quite an attraction for me. Tell me...exactly how big is a small group? Sounds like we might have the beginnings of a nice little party. One that could get just a bit messy. I hope the owner of the hot tub wouldn't mind. Surely he would be there - watching. ;)

I'm glad you are continuing to enjoy my little efforts...even if they do induce messes occasionally. :kiss:

I love bubbles...especially when they are all over you, SM.

Thank you, whalee. It was a nice bubble bath and I enjoyed myself very much. I just wish the water had stayed warm longer...and the bubbles hadn't left so soon. Must've been all that movement in the water. ;)

It was wonderful catching up with you the other night. I hope you come by again soon. :kiss:

We can only but hope :D lol

Well, here's to hoping! Not much naughtiness this weekend so far but it is only Friday. I may help the naughty factor along and post some more pics tonight. Just trying to decide....lakeside shots or my new pink lingerie....

I hope you are enjoying your time this weekend, PH! Have a little fun for me, too! :rose:

Good Mornin' Bubbles xxxxxx :heart::heart::heart:

So sorry I missed you that morning, sexy Scotsman. I was a bit of a night owl that night/morning and had not been gone long when you posted. I believe it would have been very...refreshing to start your day with you just before I turned in for a little sleep. I have a feeling there would have been sweet naughty dreams sent with me...:kiss:

Back